Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) (41016 Views)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone / Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by Newboss(m): 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
Jayslicky:
Fake news, you can't get any 2018 range rover for 24million naira even if it's locally used and to make it incredible false it's a customized car.

Says who?

Customised is referring to the license plate angry

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by Ugosample(m): 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
martius101:

You this onyi22...wetin b ur problem sef...you are a broke ass beach ..... it's very lucid.

she is trollin you guys

And you all keep falling for it
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by Creedxii(m): 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
how many ranger rover have you
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by invectives(m): 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
Onyi22:
Na lady ooooo, what r the men on this forum doing?
Common bicycle they can't afford.....
What a big shame
PAINT!PAINTING,!!PAINTED!!! The WALL...

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
invectives:
PAINT!PAINTING,!!PAINTED!!! The WALL...

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by Femi316: 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
dkronicle:
Nice one. We go get there soon.
How soon talk nao
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
Jayslicky:
Fake news, you can't get any 2018 range rover for 24million naira even if it's locally used and to make it incredible false it's a customized car.

You can get even cheaper than 24m. Used lightly.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
Onyi22:
What a big shame

See this hungry buy one get one free girl
You assumed every guy on this forum is as wretched as the Keke riders in your slum neighborhood?
Dirty thing
[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by harryportter: 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
Onyi22:
What a big shame
READ THE WRITE UP AGAIN.BUT THIS TIME SLOWLY.ITS A GIFT FROM THE DAD.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by SirLakes: 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
Haters will say she rent am ooooo grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by obailala(m): 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2019
Jayslicky:
emmabest2000:

GBAM !

Your head is there but ....
The vehicle in question is in the UK not Nigeria. By customized, it might just be the number plates. N24million isn't far from the price you can get that vehicle in the UK; let's just say it goes between N24 - N30 million (at an exchange rate of N466/GBP)
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by Num07033711115(m): 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
Abeg person knw hw much them they sale this car?
na all expensive car this one wan buy
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by Softgamer: 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
Jayslicky:
the op MA idiot na. Even 2018 evogue na how much? Some of these bloggers are definition of shit
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by emmafineboy(m): 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
Onyi22:
What a big shame
is nt a man(her dad)dat got her d car? so wat r u saying? y nt her mum? shameless gal.... in fact who unah help?
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by BareFacedLies(m): 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
Onyi22:
What a big shame

The day I lay my hands on you I will fučk your brains out.

After that your brain will go back to factory settings and you'll stop posting rubbish comments!
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by 12345baba(m): 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
2018 done pass make she get 2020 own
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by beautysolutions: 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
Am I the only one that think this girl is battling with depression?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by guru90: 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
Onyi22:
What a big shame

Please, think b4 u talk....

Because i am not celebrity that's the reason i cant show mine online............
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by Chijeep(m): 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
we also have Jerseys for Singles, Tracksuits and many more. we awaits your cordial patronage, thanks

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by melodyogonna(m): 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
Jayslicky:
Am still looking for where dem talk say na 24mil she buy am

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by guru90: 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
Onyi22:
What a big shame

That's means that you dad is nothing to u as well because ur dad is also a Man.....
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by wisdomkid: 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
Jayslicky:

Go and buy your own nah..
No be to dey come here dey carry motor price for head without having yours. shocked shocked shocked
What need is it, knowing prices of cars without having one?

Please, instead use the brain space go learn work.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by popcykaylah(m): 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
Onyi22:
What a big shame

Shebi your dad is older than us, how many whip does he have in his garage and what was he looking when the otedolas were making money..
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by ojmaroni247(m): 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
that's a Ranger Rover Velar not range Rover sports.... it's cheaper than sports. bought in the UK no clearing fee do the maths.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by jhubril(m): 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
beautysolutions:
Am I the only one that think this girl is battling with depression?

It's obviously you !
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by Barney11: 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:

I have noticed you on this forum. I won't say more than that.

grin grin grin
cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
Barney11:

grin grin grin cheesy
Why are u shining teeth now lool
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
Gistvic:
shocked
I hope she's got brain to manage her father's assets, in his absence, when gone?
I wished not, death, on Femi Otesola. Just that it's inevitable.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
Gistvic:
shocked
I hope she's got brain to manage her father's assets, in his absence, when gone?
I wished not, death, on Femi Otesola. Just that it's inevitable!
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
Oil & Gas business and Discotheque (disk jockeying) don't mix together.
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
Onyi22:
What a big shame
Mumu na him papa buy am for her angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by martius101(m): 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ugosample:

she is trollin you guys

And you all keep falling for it

If na that one......OGUN kill her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Dances & Rocks A Lady's Backside In USA (Photos) / Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) / Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.