Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People (29630 Views)

Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems / Adekunle Gold Spouse "Simi" Calls Him Out For Lying / Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by BlackPantherCri: 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
RTSC:

You married because of sex when you had suitors based abroad that could have changed your life and your children destiny forever just by immigrating.

And you still believed you did not mortgage your future.
Funny

My future is secured my broda. No abroad can compare to mind blowing sex
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by BlackPantherCri: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
horlique:
I know sex is.important in marriage but I don't think that should be the main goal.. companionship to me should be ranked number one.. my ex was super in Mouth Action and sex,, her Mouth Action was so sweet..but we still broke up cos of other reasons..

You are right. Everything else was in place. The sex completed the equation. No matter the quarrel, we settle it on the marriage bed
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by RTSC: 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
BlackPantherCri:

My future is secured my broda. No abroad can compare to mind blowing sex
Every woman to her kettle, I guess.

I don't know your personal situation. You could be satisfied with just having great sex. There is nothing wrong with that.

If my sister makes that kind of decision though, I will disown her.
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by BlackPantherCri: 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
RTSC:

Every woman to her kettle, I guess.

I don't know your personal situation. You could be satisfied with just having great sex. There is nothing wrong with that.

If my sister makes that kind of decision though, I will disown her.

You don't know if she did. tongue

I had a superb life, nice place, nice car, I take vacations abroad twice a year ( where I met those abroad based suitors. I didnt need a man to give me good life. I had it all by myself but a man who could bring out the unapologetic vixen in you, to crown everything else, guy. That's a keeper.10 years this year, 13 years of mind blowing sex, I'm happier than most married women. Ask them! grin grin
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by RTSC: 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
BlackPantherCri:

You don't know if she did. tongue

I had a superb life, nice place, nice car, I take vacations abroad twice a year ( where I met those abroad based suitors. I didnt need a man to give me good life. I had it all by myself but a man who could bring out the unapologetic vixen in you, to crown everything else, guy. That's a keeper.10 years this year, 13 years of mind blowing sex, I'm happier than most married women. Ask them! grin grin
That is why I said I don't know your story.
Since you are comfortable enough to travel abroad on vacations, then you don't need an abroad husband.

But any other "trying to make it "woman that made the decision you made need serious deliverance from the spirit of myopia, poverty and self centeredness.
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by BlackPantherCri: 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
RTSC:

That is why I said I don't know your story.
Since you are comfortable enough to travel abroad on vacations, then you don't need an abroad husband.

But any other "trying to make it "woman that made the decision you made need serious deliverance from the spirit of myopia, poverty and self centeredness.

No I actually do not need an abroad based husband.

The uncertainty is too much in such relationships, distance being a barrier to the actual dating. You might get there and he's a monster, or a bad husband, or terrible in bed and next thing, you are regretting and chatting up your ex and reminiscing on the good times. That's so messed up and then you are stuck, really.

Naaa, women need a man who operates on the same frequency with them irrespective of location. Who de naija today fit de abroad tomorrow.
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
Moukandjo:

That particular church program was meant for ONLY women & only women were supposed to attend the program. That's why he was directing his talk to women on that day. He also has church programs for only men where he directs talk to men only.

And plx, what do you & Simi mean by "marriage is not a reward for good behavior" & how does it relate to the point Pastor Kingsley was trying to make? Abeg we need some explanations!
.oh really, didn't know it was a women's only program...
That's explains it then
Re: Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 26, 2019
Injiggerwolf:

I really admired your stance, quite clear and very persuasive.
Although, what the Pastor was trying to point out is the 21st Century societal norms between the two genders
The Pastor is NOT putting blame on ladies for the gross rate of singleness. He pointed out that recently Men are sexually satisfied prior to the level of immorality in the society tends from both Genders Not the Female part alone.
Sex is not the major priority of most ladies in Marriage, while it's the big deal for men (I.e. once Men get it premaritally, there is no point hurrying up for the union).
So I see no reason why Simi should be angry with Pastor K.
As much as both Genders are the cause, beside the Pastor is neither supporting such view nor the recurrence but he was only stating what he observed!
someone said it was a women's only program
I guess I now understand why he made that statement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At VAMW Conference / 2Baba And Annie Rock Agbada(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.