Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name (21979 Views)

Video: A Nigerian Girl Forced To Carry Drugs Arrested By UK Border Force / Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested / FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by adeosuntunde: 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Funny enough he is a Yoruba man. Propaganda won't help because the video is there.
Olatuji is the name. Like kemi, like olatunji.
Uk will deal with all identity thieves.

Meaning,the Igbo's too should be judge with the like of Evans........My brother let everyone answers his father's surname wherever he/she is found wanting....Pele my dear
Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by Amatarasha(f): 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
afonja ewedu man leave my fiancee alone
Dnt fight pls my husbands cheesy shocked

1 Like

Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by Amatarasha(f): 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
Timekeeper:
Amatarasha, your people have been spotted again
Ban don dey
Hungry shey ,
Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by Timekeeper: 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
Amatarasha:
Ban don dey Hungry shey ,
Make them no even try am.. I don miss u ooo
Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by nwanyionitsha: 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
adeosuntunde:

Meaning,the Igbo's too should be judge with the like of Evans........My brother let everyone answers his father's surname wherever he/she is found wanting....Pele my dear
Go and check the first page and see how the tribal shaming started. Without even watching the video, you brethren start mentioning tribes and names.
.... Ndo my dear.

1 Like

Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by adebayour04: 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
old news since 2008�

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Drugs Keke Operator In Ogun, Steals His Tricycle / Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Owerri / Scammers Using Senators Ifeanyi Araraume & Samdaddy Anyanwu To Dupe On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.