Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Other Whatsapp Clone Apps - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Other Whatsapp Clone Apps (27713 Views)

Whatsapp Is Temporarily Banning ‘gbwhatsapp’ Users / Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Whatsapp Plus / Download Gbwhatsapp Version 6.70 Apk For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Other Whatsapp Clone Apps by Stevengold(m): 6:04am On Mar 25, 2019
GB Whatsapp still remains the best, if the official Whatsapp can copy the GBwhatsapp features then people won't see the need to switch to GBwhatsapp and the likes.

However its impossible to barn GBwhatsapp.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Other Whatsapp Clone Apps by nani667: 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
Just use all ✔️

Re: Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Other Whatsapp Clone Apps by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 26, 2019
kalvoken:

Na wa o.

This guy no get work ni

Check most of the topics on FP, he is just everywhere.
More than one person is running the account. Don't bother yourself too much.
Re: Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Other Whatsapp Clone Apps by stevolution5: 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ejadike:
what are the features and where can one download it?
auto reply, ability to stay online and no one will know, you can make your messages tick jst ones making it look like u haven't read them, u can view people's status and they wont know, customize your whatsapp just the way you want it to look,and lots more. Not too sure of where to download it from
Re: Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Other Whatsapp Clone Apps by saeedashifahmed(m): 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
They may ban GB WhatsApp, but they can't ban YoWhatsApp.

YoWhatsApp is safe to use: https://droidfeats.com/download-yowhatsapp-apk/

Using since 1 year, no issue till now!

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Other Whatsapp Clone Apps by Kenkeye: 7:42am On May 23, 2019
Stevengold:
GB Whatsapp still remains the best, if the official Whatsapp can copy the GBwhatsapp features then people won't see the need to switch to GBwhatsapp and the likes.

I had been using GBWhatsapp for more than a year. I had always been confident based on speculations that WhatsApp can't have their way to stop GBWhatsapp. But recently, few days ago na hin I chop my ban. Luckily it was just for few minutes. As I am typing this message, I have switched to the original WhatsApp because I wouldn't want the the next ban, which could be a permanent one

Re: Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Other Whatsapp Clone Apps by jom28gy(m): 8:17pm On May 26, 2019
how does this clone apps, looks like
Re: Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Other Whatsapp Clone Apps by Heartedmedics6(m): 11:37am On May 29, 2019
They have been banning me days ago, I think I never violated their rules. But because I'm using FMWhatsApp, I later switched to GBWhatsApp, I got banned this morning. The few features I think WhatsApp should add to their official App are :notifications that someone is online, ability to save statuses and pictures including videos and other useful features . These are OK anything that could be malicious to users should not be added. They keep upgrading their App every 3months but nothing found attractive there. I think they should copy those guys ahead of them and make WhatsApp more attractive. Those YoWhatsApp, GBWhatsApp, FMWhatsApp, WhatsApp Plus etc are superb menh....
Re: Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Other Whatsapp Clone Apps by Heartedmedics6(m): 11:40am On May 29, 2019
saeedashifahmed:

I just started 6 months ago with GBWhatsApp. Maybe I should switch to the official WhatsApp and later YoWhatsApp... Lol
Re: Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Other Whatsapp Clone Apps by Heartedmedics6(m): 11:41am On May 29, 2019

Using since 1 year, no issue till now![/quote]
I just started 6 months ago with GBWhatsApp. Maybe I should switch to the official WhatsApp and later YoWhatsApp... Lol
Re: Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Other Whatsapp Clone Apps by Babafaros(m): 2:17am On May 30, 2019
What's the way forward concerning this ban of a thing... I have been banned twicev
Re: Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Other Whatsapp Clone Apps by Uchetechs(m): 5:51am On May 30, 2019
Kenkeye:

I had been using GBWhatsapp for more than a year. I had always been confident based on speculations that WhatsApp can't have their way to stop GBWhatsapp. But recently, few days ago na hin I chop my ban. Luckily it was just for few minutes. As I am typing this message, I have switched to the original WhatsApp because I wouldn't want the the next ban, which could be a permanent one

[img]https://1.bp..com/-D7gN4tPgJMw/XO9ZcuCSnVI/AAAAAAAASLw/o1T6JnzQD8YxmC30bfymFPIHjuW_HKIOQCLcBGAs/s1600/GBWhatsapp%2Bv6.95%2BAntiBan%2BDownload.png[/img]

Now GBWHATSAPP ANTI BAN IS HERE!
Re: Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Other Whatsapp Clone Apps by alexzy22: 2:36am On Jul 07, 2019
Just got banned on Yowhatsapp
saeedashifahmed:

Re: Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Other Whatsapp Clone Apps by HeWrites(m): 8:26am On Jul 07, 2019
alexzy22:
Just got banned on Yowhatsapp

Download the anti ban version
Re: Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Other Whatsapp Clone Apps by alexzy22: 12:04am On Jul 09, 2019
I was using the latest anti ban version
Back to regular WhatsApp for now
HeWrites:

Download the anti ban version
Re: Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Other Whatsapp Clone Apps by olasha1(m): 8:18am On Mar 15, 2020
saeedashifahmed:

Pls how do I upgrade my FMWHATSAPP

HOPE ITS D SAME PROCESS WITH GB TOO?

Hi good morning. Pls am having issues updating my Gb WhatsApp.. If i try to install it on chrome,it always say error... But now i have been blocked because i ddnt update it on time... Pls what is d best way to update it and now what else can i do to be back on track because i luv it so much....

Pix below is what I am getting & confused of my next steps
My line
Re: Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Other Whatsapp Clone Apps by ignis: 10:16am On Mar 15, 2020
olasha1:

Pls how do I upgrade my FMWHATSAPP

HOPE ITS D SAME PROCESS WITH GB TOO?

Hi good morning. Pls am having issues updating my Gb WhatsApp.. If i try to install it on chrome,it always say error... But now i have been blocked because i ddnt update it on time... Pls what is d best way to update it and now what else can i do to be back on track because i luv it so much....

My line
.go to their site.
Re: Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Other Whatsapp Clone Apps by olasha1(m): 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
Stevengold:

My line
Re: Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Other Whatsapp Clone Apps by olasha1(m): 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
[quote author=ignis post=87457290] .go to their site.[/quote
Its not working just showings error after downloading
Re: Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Other Whatsapp Clone Apps by olasha1(m): 12:21am On Mar 16, 2020
nani667:
Just use all ✔️
how do I update & enjoy my fm WhatsApp
Re: Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Other Whatsapp Clone Apps by Stevengold(m): 7:52am On Mar 16, 2020
olasha1:

My line

Download manually via uc browser, uninstall any previous GB WhatsApp, then install the fresh one u downloaded. And ur good to go
Re: Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Other Whatsapp Clone Apps by jawadbahashwan: 1:41am On Mar 28, 2020
No coocoo Whatsapp is safe you can download it by given link
https://www.mastertechinfo.com/2020/03/coocoo-whatsapp-apk.html
Re: Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Other Whatsapp Clone Apps by Ibra96: 5:10pm On May 08, 2020
Amazing information about whatsapp ban also check out https://spotifyinvites.org
Re: Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Other Whatsapp Clone Apps by Nobody: 9:39am On May 11, 2020
saeedashifahmed:

do you Know any WhatsApp I can use to view someone's status even if they don't have your number saved on their phone, I heard there's one like that.
Re: Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Other Whatsapp Clone Apps by Nobody: 9:40am On May 11, 2020
jawadbahashwan:
No coocoo Whatsapp is safe you can download it by given link
https://www.mastertechinfo.com/2020/03/coocoo-whatsapp-apk.html
Chan is coocoo Whatsapp, what features does it have ?
Re: Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Other Whatsapp Clone Apps by garyjohnson1: 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
That's why WhatsApp is banned the accounts of GB whatsapp and other such applications
Because most users use the official WhatsApp and their modified versions with the same numbers.
The reason why their accounts are banned. Use this YOWhatsApp with another number Your account will not be banned again.
Re: Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Other Whatsapp Clone Apps by billwetson: 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
garyjohnson1:
That's why WhatsApp is banned the accounts of GB whatsapp and other such applications
Because most users use the official WhatsApp and their modified versions with the same numbers.
The reason why their accounts are banned. Use this YOWhatsApp with another number Your account will not be banned again.

Yes you are 100% right I am totally agree with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Glo Launches 'Glo Bolt' Super-fast Internet Modem / Which Android Phone Is Okay For 70k Budget? / Infinix Hot 10T (65,400) Vs TECNO Spark 7p (60,900) Which Should U Buy? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.