Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

God's Custom Towards Those Who Love His Name - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Custom Towards Those Who Love His Name (202 Views)

Why A Man Must Love His Wife *more He Loves His Father And Mother* / Husband is to love his wife and not dominate her / His Love; His Gift; His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's Custom Towards Those Who Love His Name by jonatoye(m): 7:04am On Mar 18, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: God's Custom Towards Those Who Love His Name

WORD FOR TODAY
The Lord in his attributes show mercy to those who loves His name. In every facet of life, you have the right to God's mercy if you truly love His name by walking in righteousness!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Look upon me and be merciful to me, As Your custom is toward those who love Your name." (Psalm 119:132 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Right from the ages past, we have seen the faithfulness of God in the lives of His people who loved His name by living faithfully and righteously before Him. Hannah despite her childlessness never stopped attending Shiloh. When she presented her case before God; she received God's mercy (Samuel).

Zachariah continued serving God despite having an issue which could be regarded as hopeless. God performed miracle and a report of God's mercy was heard in his household. Daniel and the 3 Hebrews loved the Lord and were committed to Him. When evil men planned to destroy them the Lord rose on their behalf to show them mercy.

As a child of God, who loves and remains faithful to Him; you have every right to God's mercy. If there be any issue in your life call upon the Lord to look upon you and show you mercy.

Prayer Point
Lord! Look upon me and be merciful to me, As Your custom is towards those who love Your name in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
The Custom of the Lord towards those who love His name is that He shows them mercy!!!

Have an Outstanding Week Ahead!!!

(1) (Reply)

On The Birth Anniversary Of Imam Ali Ibn Abitalib, I Sing These Verses: / Adrenochrome (the Drug Of The Elites) Explained / The Forgotten Truth About The Death And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.