Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance (58404 Views)

Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance / Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps / Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
This world is gone
Re: Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance by Martin0(m): 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
Twoclans:
Baaaaaaddd child cheesy

That is how to get a man Hot cool

prickk! go kill you ooogrin just dey pretend to Nairaland say you naught, and you re notgrin wayo girl

1 Like

Re: Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance by MKULTRA: 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
Mojo couple cheesy
Re: Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance by chiedozie198100: 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
lol, if you believe this happened at an actual wedding, then you have brain bleeding.
Re: Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance by ebleD12: 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
this is serious indeed i hope no kids are there o
Re: Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance by Twoclans(f): 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
Martin0:

prickk! go kill you ooogrin just dey pretend to Nairaland say you naught, and you re notgrin wayo girl

Me pretend ? shocked

Atleast I suck di.ck ,Marty tell us wetin you dey do? Common vagina you cannot navigate .If they now tell you to fist nko. cool

4 Likes

Re: Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance by Martin0(m): 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
Twoclans:

Me pretend ? shocked

Atleast I suck di.ck ,Marty tell us wetin you dey do? Common vagina you cannot navigate .If they now tell you to fist nko. cool

chai see finishinggrin my tell you for ur case I go surrendergrin who navigate or fist EPPgrin

anyway Na ur know ooo!nwanya achalogu Kaduna abi kano grin

wait wait you say you dey suck

1 Like

Re: Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance by sAntiAgO147: 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
Re: Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance by Twoclans(f): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
Martin0:

chai see finishinggrin my tell you for ur case I go surrendergrin who navigate or fist EPPgrin

anyway Na ur know ooo!nwanya achalogu Kaduna abi kano grin

wait wait you say you dey suck

2 Likes

Re: Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance by Martin0(m): 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
[quote author=Twoclans post=76767768][/quote]

hahahahahgrin you eh!
Re: Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Rubbish..Dem for Kukuma fvck na
They probably fvck later that day.
Re: Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
my type of woman

Re: Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance by Adeola011: 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
good for them.

Re: Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance by Zombicmodz: 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas nd doggy dance ar lik Ewedu nd Amala

You have been infected with ewedu and amalalitis.
Re: Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance by Fourwinds: 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
Twoclans:
Baaaaaaddd child cheesy

That is how to get a man Hot cool
hmmmmm....and your DP a way to get a man hor..ny

1 Like

Re: Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance by Twoclans(f): 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
Fourwinds:
hmmmmm....and your DP a way to get a man hor..ny

1 Like

Re: Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance by Amuocha: 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
Aisha Aisha Aisha ...remember that Muhammadu stole Atiku's people's mandate sad
Re: Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance by Martin0(m): 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
[quote author=Twoclans post=76774977][/quote]
see you grin you for no hide ur face Nagrin
Re: Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance by Martin0(m): 6:16am On Mar 20, 2019
[quote author=Twoclans post=76767768][/quote]
will you not go to work today?anyway how was ur night

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) / Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.