Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

I Massaged Her Body With Coconut Oil, Then Raped Her!!!---64 Year Old Priest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Massaged Her Body With Coconut Oil, Then Raped Her!!!---64 Year Old Priest (295 Views)

80 Year Old Priest Retires With Only 2bags After 53 Years Of Service / OPM Dr Jesus Night With Coconut Friday 26th October. / Court Jails 87-year-old Priest For Sexual Abuse Of Orphans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Massaged Her Body With Coconut Oil, Then Raped Her!!!---64 Year Old Priest by Niflheim(m): 11:30am On Mar 18, 2019
So sad!!! angry angry angry angry angry

FULL STORY:

A South Florida priest was arrested Friday and accused of drugging and raping a woman from his church.

Father Jean Claude Jean-Philippe, the parochial vicar at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Homestead, allegedly invited the woman to his home in October and offered her drugged tea, according to a police report acquired by the Miami Herald.

The woman claims she passed out and woke up in his bed naked two hours later, while Jean-Philippe was “standing over her bed in his white underwear and no shirt.”

Jean-Philippe, 64, initially denied the allegations to the woman when she woke up, but [/b]eventually admitted to police that he “massaged the victim in the nude with oil” and raped her.[b] according to the Herald.

The priest, who [/b]reportedly officiated the victim’s wedding and serves as her child’s godfather,[b] was placed on administrative leave at Sacred Heart.

Jean-Philippe was charged with sexual battery of an incapacitated victim. He was released from Miami-Dade County's Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center on Saturday on a $10,000 bond.

THE LINK:.........................................https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ny-news-florida-priest-drug-rape-20190317-story.html

(1) (Reply)

*opelope Anointing, Kumnandi, Others For MFM Praise Service / It Is Possible With Jesus. I Am A Living Testimony / Could Jesus Have Risen From Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.