Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death (27839 Views)

Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk / Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged / Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by planetx: 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
Even as a guy hanging out with your friends your drink can be spiked. This happened to me b4 and the barman and so called friend where in collusion with the barman pretending to open the bottle of Guinness while also pouring it for me. As soon as I tasted it I knew it was spiked and I was sick for two straight days.
Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by Hoodbilonia: 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
Abegi
House warming party
Story
Hotel things
Okpo
Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by Akabuking: 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
a rapist wan kee? she's a feminist (Dick starved). on a second thought, Op what do you mean by "media mogul"?
Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by sheltergreen: 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
[b]HE COLLECTS YOUR MONEY. FAILS TO SEND YOU DATA.

THIS GUY IS SCAM!!!
[/b]

Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by Forreellinc: 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by sonofElElyon: 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
Harvesting of organs is "just"

LuciferAnointed:
Rubbish!

Where is proof that it was rape?
What if the person just wanted to harvest her organs?

I hate it when people jump into conclusion.

*spits angry
Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2019
Okay.
Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by Alexrayz(m): 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
Gabo32:
suicide should not be an option

Learn to read first
Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
Okay.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
This unical Olosho. Wey I don Bleep tire. She started forming at some point and I shun her. Believe her at your peril. See as she come ugly. Too much preek is bad o. This girls was one of the finest those days

1 Like

Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
delishpot:
Waiting for the real gist.
u get sense. She has no said what happened. The Sharon I know na will Bleep any preek to remain relevant

1 Like

Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by omoteacher(m): 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Media mogul undecided, I s she in the league of Dokpesi, Bruce lineage ? Just to trend. She should report to the appropriate authorities.
Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by wink2015(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Thank God for a saved pussy

YOUR DANCING MOUTH!

e get as he be!
Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by don4real18(m): 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
Escaped death or rape?
Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by chuckjonesbaba(m): 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
ikewaterwater:
Sharon Ojong, a Nigerian media mogul took to Instagram to narrate how she escaped death after taking drink spiked by a potential rapist at a house-warming party in Lagos.According to the media personality, the past 48 hours has been long and restless with the drug in her system. Sharon Ojong who escaped death after taking the drink spiked by the potential rapist, disclosed that the suspect is blatantly lying instead of owning up or apologizing for attempting to kill or rape her.

She wrote as she shared her video;

I’m so grateful to God for being with me as well as having a proactive friend who was with me and got me out of there ASAP. Although I’ve spoken to medical professionals and taken what I needed to get the acid and ingredients out of my system, the past 48hrs have been long and restless with the drug in my system. I feel extremely disparaged. For a second, i feared speaking out will attract ill-mannered and uncouth comments but he chose the wrong woman. I refuse to be discouraged and silent.___Over two hundred women are being raped daily, with less than a hundred reporting to the police. Very few of these cases will be investigated, prosecuted, and no more than ten will result in a conviction and lenient sentence (with most perpetrators end up serving half their sentence). Most times nothing else has been done to pursue the investigation simply because victims can’t provide any information to take this investigation further. But thank God for social media, this type of men need to be shamed!!!___P/S - For legal reasons, this post was taken down for more investigation. But back up now because I have never doubted my instincts and my suspect is blatantly lying instead of owning up and apologizing for attempting to kill or rape me. 

watch her video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/18/sharon-ojong-escapes-death-after-taking-spiked-drink-by-potential-rapist/

I suspect this sounds like the Empire guy's story ooo.
Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by Dantedasz(m): 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
How is this on the front page
Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by Chisilities(m): 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
I guess running a blog these days makes you a MEDIA MOGUL. *spits
Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
For the gram.

Thank God don't tell us.
Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by seangy4konji: 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
Everybody has a story to tell nowadays..

Since our family or friends do t care..online community will sha care abi

I give twoducls about u...if u stay ur house will they spike ur drink?
Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 18, 2019
were is the proof that it was Rapists? Maybe they wanted to steal her pant.

Infact, were is the proof that the whole thing even happened?

She a liar!
Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by Tushed: 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ok

Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by SVC6000: 2:33am On Mar 19, 2019
Ur Nomore A Kid Ok. Ur Toto Don Get Cover Towel.

Local Chiken.

Did He Fox U To Take D Drink? Ashawo, U Colected A Drink 4rm A Stranger Nd Expected Things To B Right.
Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by MonthlyIncome(m): 8:42am On Mar 19, 2019
Nice story

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo NURTW Leader Auxilliary Arraigned For Vandalising Tinubu, APC Billboards / Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap 9 Persons In Abuja / Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.