Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) (40152 Views)

"Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family / Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk / Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 2:08pm On May 14, 2021
Update From . COM

A 22-year old Mass Communication student of the Cross River University of Technology, Priscilla Ojong, has been declared missing, Reports.

According to journalist and publisher of CaliTown who notify , Iwara Iwara, the 300-level student had supposedly travelled from Calabar to Lagos State three weeks ago on the invitation of a male friend.

Ms Ojong has not been seen or heard from since she left Calabar and her phone is unreachable, Reports.

Two of Priscillia’s friends who spoke to calitown confirmed that she travelled to Lagos on the invitation of an unknown male friend who credited her account with the transport fare.

One of the friends said she received a call from Priscilla informing her that she had arrived Lagos safely and will be staying over for just the weekend.

When she however didn’t return, they became worried and repeatedly called her phone number but it was switched off.

Several days after, unable to reach her through calls and even text messages, the friends contacted Priscillia’s parents in Akamkpa LGA of Cross River State.

Their attempt to reach their daughter equally proved abortive so they informed the police in Calabar.

"We were at the (police) station today. My friend and Priscillia’s dad will be heading to the bank to get her statement of account because the day she traveled the guy in question sent her transport fare”, one of the two friends told Calitown.

The visit to the bank was to obtain Priscilla's bank statement in order to establish the identity of the person who invited her to Lagos.

Meanwhile, police sources confirmed that investigation into the incident has commenced.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: Facebook User

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by GboyegaD(m): 2:11pm On May 14, 2021
No picture na. May she be found alive.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 14, 2021
Please be very very careful with your movements. Please whenever you want to go for a special journey, inform special people close to you of the location and the person you want to visit. Please only visit those who you know their background or family, so that in case of emergency, they can contact them....

Please remember to pray everyday. Pls remember to tell Jesus to forgive all your sins... Nigeria no really safe...

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Karlovych: 2:16pm On May 14, 2021
embarassed embarassed Another one, this happened on invitation of a male friend. Some people keep taking unnecessary risks thinking non harm can befall them, imagine travelling close to 500 miles to meet a "friend". Not everyone online is normal, some are looking for destinies to destroy whether male or female.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Joshintua(m): 2:30pm On May 14, 2021
Kidnapping everywhere, why will a sane person kidnap his kinsmen

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 14, 2021
Na wa o. Upon all these things wey dey happen everyday, she Still get mind visit male friend all the way to Lagos? Just imagine d pain and confusion in her family. All these human organ harvesters every nook and cranny of Nigeria. I pray say she is found in one piece, cos e don tay she go awol. I wan to use this to alert all of Una. I said this sometime ago, don't fall for a stranger anyhow, no matter what he wants to offer. I said it b4 that some yahoo guys here at asaba killed some runs girls and put their vital organs in a freezer at a given temperature. They were caught by DSS. Let's hope her phone get problem. It could be

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by tit(f): 2:53pm On May 14, 2021
Hundeyin!
We need your help again.
You can even set up a gofundme

14 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by danny56: 2:54pm On May 14, 2021
But when did this our generation began trusting unknown people online to the extent of paying them visit even spending weekend with them?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by thundafire: 2:55pm On May 14, 2021
Wetin modified local prick dey cause
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 14, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool. SHE IS DAM CUTE.. SOMEONE MIGHT B ENJOYING HER BY NOW. WOW LUCKY GUY

8 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Lalami3232(m): 3:18pm On May 14, 2021
All I see here is "TOTO AND PREEQ BUSINESS GONE WRONG". I rather save my prayers for my tomorrow's bet9ja ticket than to pray for a runs girl wey dem send to school to study book but she rather went to study DICKOCOLGY, to be found.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by danny56: 3:34pm On May 14, 2021
With the level of wickedness in nigeria right now, you trust unknwn online invite?
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by OwenDesired(m): 3:46pm On May 14, 2021
She has spoken out... she's not missing but her phone got spoilt.

20 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by JooEeL(m): 4:35pm On May 14, 2021
Cross River, Akwa Ibom and core Igbo have very similar looks.

5 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by paulolee(m): 4:35pm On May 14, 2021
stopped reading when I read dt he traveled from cali to lag to see her male friend because he sent her t.p of how much??
people dey get mind sha o, dm jus de take risk asif life is all about such frivolities..
aint judging her but I jus hope she is fine and I hardly get involve with dicck appointments..
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Drsnives(m): 4:35pm On May 14, 2021
Kweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekeeee oooooooo

Our ladies can never learn haba, going to meet random dude in another city city all because of money

Tueh

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Emmyreal4(m): 4:35pm On May 14, 2021
OwenDesired:
sauce??

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by unity004(m): 4:35pm On May 14, 2021
Wish she will be found in good health cause this nigeria under buhari get as e bi ooo

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Winnerforever: 4:35pm On May 14, 2021
Calabar people sha ?? angry

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by salbis(m): 4:35pm On May 14, 2021
I pray she is found alive. May God help us train our children in the right path, and also touch the hearts of our children to resist the urge of doing what is wrong.

6 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Koryc: 4:36pm On May 14, 2021
Hope say this one sef never go like this.
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by BruncleZuma: 4:36pm On May 14, 2021
This is getting out of hand
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Emmyreal4(m): 4:36pm On May 14, 2021
Somebody Sai Baba grin

Baba is working hard shocked
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by paulolee(m): 4:36pm On May 14, 2021
OwenDesired:
thats nice....meaning she had been In lag for 3 weeks during academic session instead of the weekend she planned to spend abi?? dts wonderful, d gee stick must be made of gold

6 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 14, 2021
It's a good thing these ones were upfront about the movement and location of the lady.

It will be very useful for investigations, unlike others that will declare a lady missing only to tell us she has been found without telling us where she was found. Set awon Dickson grin grin grin

Update: I just went through her Instagram page and she claims she's in Calabar, but has been incommunicado because her phone was spoilt.

Those of us neck deep in the game know it's all a format to extort a new phone out of the guy...

She probably switched her phone off so he cannot contact her and would get her a new phone but as things are, the format don cut.

But for those of you with transport fare, money for a new phone, or just want to confirm my statement, this is her Instagram handle: https://www.instagram.com/itz_priscy_/

5 Likes

Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Golan007: 4:37pm On May 14, 2021
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by 900warriorz: 4:37pm On May 14, 2021
cheesy
Re: Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) by Strongbest(m): 4:37pm On May 14, 2021
Hmmmm. They should check her bank to get details of whoever transferred money to her within that period..... sometimes, the wicked, no matter how smart they think they are always have a loose end that can expose them. Only if our police are really ready to work though.

Please they should also question Akpan about her o, just in case he has a branch in Lagos.

Afterall, the report said she sent a message, what if someone else has sent the message just to convince or confuse her friends that she actually got to Lagos?

You never can say, the evil in our land these days can be so scary.

The risk some ladies take though. lipsrsealed

All the same, I pray she's found alive and in a stable condition.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapper 'General' Killed In Rivers State (Photos) / Abusive Lady Inside A Benin-Warri Bus Beaten After Hitting Someone / Man Brutalises Wife’s Niece For Using Air Conditioner (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.