Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet (37469 Views)

President Buhari’s Next Cabinet / Ministers Who May Make Buhari’s Next Level Revealed / Buhari’s Next Level 2019 Advert On Newspapers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by MrImole: 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
What of Kayode Fayemi because Professor is gonna take his mandate back from the thief.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by able20(m): 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
Traveln:
[[b][/b]Tinubu how market? [i][/i]
Buhari has his 2nd term of what use is Tinubu. Those Fullani cabals at Abuja will cut his tail.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by TangoFoxtrot: 6:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
NORSIYK:
If this government is serious people like this idiot (Abubakar Malami) should not make the list of those returning
Iyk it's not the Biafran cabinet we're talking about here
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by 2blessed01(m): 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
Akpabio, Hw Market...

2 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by pawesome(m): 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
The cabal took a firm stand.. The cabal will give names
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by able20(m): 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
TheAngry1:
Osinbajo will be President in 2023. Save this post! Remember how I told you Buhari would win? Osinbajo will be President!
Make we hear word, stop barking like German shepherd!!!

4 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by backnbeta(f): 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
Cabal this, cabal that...someone is deliberately pitching the North against the West!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by mamotalk: 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
visijo:
Sometimes You Should Just Trust GOD and Walk Out of a Supermarket Without Paying

Thunder fire serpent
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by computer0810(m): 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
Mumu write up...ipob will come and be celebrating nw and if u ask them dey don't know why forgetting osinbajo remains VP....some ppl will just sit down in d potopoto republic and be writing nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Iamgrey5(m): 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
Of course ipob will believe this Article published by Sahara report since it sells their dreams for them grin

While rejecting others that isn't favorable to them cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by jrusky(m): 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
The truth is come 2023 its SW. The 12 million votes craps hold no ground. But as per Tinubu I sense there would be a final fall for him in apc. Buhari and his gang had used hom somehow to get their what they want and may likely dust him off.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Lyoncrescent: 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
The zoning of presidency between the north and south is based on recommendation not compulsion. The truth of the matter is there are 19 states in the north and fct in a way is also classified north . The constitution says you need at least 25 percent in two thirds of the 36 states and the fct. That's aside getting a majority of the votes. In other words, you need the highest number of votes and at least 25 percent of votes in 24 states. With 19 states in the north , a northern candidate for president will most likely get 25 percent in all 19 states and will then hustle for five states . This is quite interesting. I did the maths of this 2019 election and discovered that even if Buhari scored 0 votes in all the 17 states in the south whilst still maintaining all the total votes atiku got in the entire 36 states and the fct, Buhari would have still won the election simply by the majority of the votes . That's a cause for alarm because if another northerner decides to run for president in 2023 in any of the major parties all he needs is 25 percent in five states of the south all other things being equal et la the Buhari effect. At worst, there will be a stalemate but 2023 will be a year of reckoning for Nigeria, a game changer

2 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by TheAngry1: 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
able20:

Make we hear word, stop barking like German shepherd!!!

Buhari won, technically you are the idioooot barking!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by DMerciful(m): 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
So they said about Bubu that he will never be president. In fact El Rufai said Bubu was perpetually unelectable! Here we are, zombies say he is the Messiah!
OGHENAOGIE:
this kind article wey dem push to front page...looks like a conspiracy article...el Rufai...na who go vote am as president with his undiplomatic stance...u pick him it's work over for pdp...maybe ribadu but does he have d cloat...for d south...ethnic mistrust ll play a key role...it's dicey...apc need to govern well to buy d minds of die hard southerners...d north ll want to retain power and pdp ll tilt to them....
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by bumzylongs: 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
This Buhari/APC lead government just dey run Nigeria like their family business..
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by ChristianNorth: 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
Did anyone noticed that all those in sifia pains here are from our sophisticated brothers from the waste land.

Thank you FFK for warning them. Only fools believe SW 2023 will happen.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by ChristianNorth: 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2019
jrusky:
The truth is come 2023 its SW. The 12 million votes craps hold no ground. But as per Tinubu I sense there would be a final fall for him in apc. Buhari and his gang had used hom somehow to get their what they want and may likely dust him off.
You are still living in denial. SW 2023 will never happen.

Una think sey una go betray Jonathan without consequences? Story.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by ChristianNorth: 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
Lots of hot air filled with conjectures.
The APC will use the 12 million votes to keep presidency in the North, ba? LOL
What use is the 12 million vote advantage if there is no more Nigeria?
Even we learned Yoruba will be the first to pull out of the country. Let's see how they rule over Nigeria with the 12 million votes and no oil.
They won't dare it

Coward shatap dia. Una no go fit do anything.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Did anyone noticed that all those in sifia pains here are from our sophisticated brothers from the waste land.

Thank you FFK for warning them. Only fools believe SW 2023 will happen.

Nobody is crying on this thread except you and your ipob brothers. This article was written by a Yoruba man to give you hateful things something to chew on. S bone to a dog. We know you survive on hate. You all believe Sahara reporters because it's what you want to hear.

Igbos are fools.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
ChristianNorth:

You are still living in denial. SW 2023 will never happen.

Una think sey una go betray Jonathan without consequences? Story.

Jonathan betrayed Yoruba not the other way round.

The only consolation for your loss is SW will never happen in 2023 LoL.

The only reason you are living is to hate. I laugh at your stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Xisnin(m): 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
this kind article wey dem push to front page...looks like a conspiracy article...el Rufai...na who go vote am as president with his undiplomatic stance...u pick him it's work over for pdp...maybe ribadu but does he have d cloat...for d south...ethnic mistrust ll play a key role...it's dicey...apc need to govern well to buy d minds of die hard southerners...d north ll want to retain power and pdp ll tilt to them....
Didn't you read about the North's 12 million votes?
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by ChristianNorth: 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
schoolboij:

Jonathan betrayed Yoruba not the other way round.
The only consolation for your loss is SW will never happen in 2023 LoL.
The only reason you are living is to hate. I laugh at your stupidity.
We shall see who shall laugh last. We don't play ewedu politics

2 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by ChristianNorth: 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
schoolboij:

Nobody is crying on this thread except you and your ipob brothers. This article was written by a Yoruba man to give you hateful things something to chew on. S bone to a dog. We know you survive on hate. You all believe Sahara reporters because it's what you want to hear.

Igbos are fools.
An afonja cannot survive a day without shouting IPOB. Go and face the cabals and stop spreading hate

2 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by moshuur(m): 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
hmmm..... I don't really trust any reports from sahara reporters these days
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
ChristianNorth:

An afonja cannot survive a day without shouting IPOB. Go and face the cabals and stop spreading hate

The existence of an ipob pig depends on hating on Yoruba. You will all perish at last.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by kayjay69(m): 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
GUYS! GUYS!! GUYS!!! I predicted this I swear I did. The Northern elements (the CPC core) of this APC will Bleep Tinubu so bad he will beg for Vaseline. I have said this before and I'll continue to say it, these Northern elements have no intention of ceding power in any rotational arrangement whatsoever to the South West. It will be Awolowo siding with the North over again. History always always always has a very funny way of repeating itself.

I am Yoruba and I have always believed that Southerners should stand with one another. The Average Southerner (I mean the average man on the streets) thinks totally different from the average Northerner (the core north). Look it's high time we look at Nigeria and tell ourselves, it is not working and it will never work as is currently constituted. Either we go back to stronger regions or we split this f**king joke of a country. Tinubu does not have sympathies neither did Awolowo. They allow their selfish interests to dictate to them and the result is as we are seeing. The Northern Elite have always been a treacherous bunch and look it doesn't even matter if they still cede the presidency to SW in 2023, they'll simply look for other ways to undermine whoever is President. For all our differences in Southern Nigeria, I dont think you would see this kind of lust to clinge to power at all cost, I dont think so honestly. If the useless SW politicians had any foresight it would be to align with the SS, SE and some NC states into either restructuring Nigeria or breaking it up. Nigeria will never work as it is currently constituted. It is not a curse, it is the truth. The only people that will opine differently are those who benefit from the current arrangement and seek it to continue or those who are clearly ignorant and have been sold lies by the current and even past govts.

No surprises here guys, it's just history repeating itself and no sympathy to anyone who thinks cos we hail from the same region then I must support your interests when they do not benefit the vast majority of people even from our same region.

ijustdey:

However, Mustapha may face stiff opposition from the wife of the President, Aisha Buhari, for his role in scuttling the chances of her younger brother, Mahmood Halilu Ahmed, during the APC governorship nomination.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/03/18/exclusive-boss-mustapha-malami-sirika-ministers-who-will-make-buharis-next-cabinet

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
Xisnin:

Didn't you read about the North's 12 million votes?

And the 12 million votes did not make buhari president for 12 years.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Southwest2023: 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
You're a patriotic. Although the news is fake but if north want to set the country on fire they should do anyhow in 2023 .
Whyem15:
Though Nuhu Ribadu is a good choice, he should wait till Osinbajo has finished his second term, he can remain vice president till then.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
kayjay69:
GUYS! GUYS!! GUYS!!! I predicted this I swear I did. The Northern elements (the CPC core) of this APC will Bleep Tinubu so bad he will beg for Vaseline. I have said this before and I'll continue to say it, these Northern elements have no intention of ceding power in any rotational arrangement whatsoever to the South West. It will be Awolowo siding with the North over again. History always always always has a very funny way of repeating itself.

I am Yoruba and I have always believed that Southerners should stand with one another. The Average Southerner (I mean the average man on the streets) thinks totally different from the average Northerner (the core north). Look it's high time we look at Nigeria and tell ourselves, it is not working and it will never work as is currently constituted. Either we go back to stronger regions or we split this f**king joke of a country. Tinubu does not have sympathies neither did Awolowo. They allow their selfish interests to dictate to them and the result is as we are seeing. The Northern Elite have always been a treacherous bunch and look it doesn't even matter if they still cede the presidency to SW in 2023, they'll simply look for other ways to undermine whoever is President. For all our differences in Southern Nigeria, I dont think you would see this kind of lust to clinge to power at all cost, I dont think so honestly. If the useless SW politicians had any foresight it would be to align with the SS, SE and some NC states into either restructuring Nigeria or breaking it up. Nigeria will never work as it is currently constituted. It is not a curse, it is the truth. The only people that will opine differently are those who benefit from the current arrangement and seek it to continue or those who are clearly ignorant and have been sold lies by the current and even past govts.

No surprises here guys, it's just history repeating itself and no sympathy to anyone who thinks cos we hail from the same region then I must support your interests when they do not benefit the vast majority of people even from our same region.

Keep your childish postulations to yourself you fool. Nobody can hold on to power in the current arrangement. You are seeing what your hateful mind wants you to see. Why do you guys think for northerners when they've not come out to say they want to hold on to power? Why projecting your hatred and bigotry on northerners?

Obasanjo was the most power president since 1999, yet he didn't handover to a southerner. Why would a northerner do that? Why do you project your hatred on them? Political leaders know that any other arrangement except for the rotational presidency will lead to crisis.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
kiyosaki1:
I remembered FFK warning Tinubu that he is being deceived.
he also predicted that Buhari will discard of the rotational presidency agreement if reelected. Hmmmm maybe the man was right all along.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Xisnin(m): 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
schoolboij:

And the 12 million votes did not make buhari president for 12 years.
He had a powerful opponent then, OBJ.
But the dynamics of power has changed.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by yommex247: 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
Yet dey smell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kashamu Live @the Ongoing Ministerial Screening (Photos) / Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe / Photo Of Aregbesola Ordering A Staff To A Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.