Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet (37472 Views)

President Buhari’s Next Cabinet / Ministers Who May Make Buhari’s Next Level Revealed / Buhari’s Next Level 2019 Advert On Newspapers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
DMerciful:
So they said about Bubu that he will never be president. In fact El Rufai said Bubu was perpetually unelectable! Here we are, zombies say he is the Messiah!
Buhari got significant votes in d south dats yy he won...he has always been consistent in d north...is El rufai sell able in d south with his uncouth stance?

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Xisnin(m): 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
schoolboij:

Obasanjo had no hands in his defeat. He was contesting under ANPP and CPC. there was no way a regional party like CPC or AD or APGA could elect a president even with 15 million votes. He only won in 2015 because he merged his party with other regional parties. They attempted the merger in 2011 but the talk broke down. That's why he cried in 2011.

I follow Nigeria politics better than you.
Obasanjo has everything to do with his defeat.
OBJ handpicked Yaradua and GEJ who were political featherweight and forced them down PDP's throat.

The votes PDP got from the south were inflated due to OBJ's influence
and second, it is OBJ's political proteges who wrestled votes from some northern states from
Buhari.

You forgot that the 2 requirement for winning an election is a simple majority of votes
and at least 25% in 24 states.
Also, southern states will never unite to vote against a candidate because of a strong sense of
payback making it easy for any northern candidate with 12 million confirm vote to win a presidential election.

In a level playing field, a candidate like Buhari will beat any southerner any day due
to voter apathy and disunity. If he couldn't win outright, he will win in a rerun.

The 2019 election clearly shows that the north determines who wins.
While southerners are all talk but no action.

Buhari needed the 2015 merger because his party was not in power. Anyone following Nigeria's politics
understand the power of incumbents to rig election.
Now that APC is in power, it can deal with any decent and sleep with two eyes closed with the knowledge that
the southern vote will be divided.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Xisnin(m): 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
oga Buhari is off 2023.. so dat 12mill votes is up for grasp...el rufai I don't think is popular outside kaduna I might be wrong though...el rufai is a bad product for apc candidate for president
El rufai is a bigot just like Buhari.
He may be a bad candidate according to you but it is votes that determines election winners
not talks.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by LZAA: 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
lilprinze:
lol, tinubu has been used and dumped again , i don't know why the yourbas have refuse to learn from history .
They keep thinking they are doing ndigbo
They have in their stupidity managed to make the SS and middle belt hate them with passion grin
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by LZAA: 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
jrusky:

This is my problem with people like you pls do I ever told you I'm from SW? Bro I'm a very blunt human I don't waste my energy arguing a reality. Bro I'm not here for party or tribal stunt.

Mind you and listen very good from today stop saying SW betrayed Jonathan you people from SS should be ashamed of yourselves. Pls name one well known SW politician that stood against Jonathan apart from Tinubu and let me educate you about how many bigwigs politicians from SS that stood against Jonathan.

Amaechi, Timipere, Waterside or Paulside etc donated in billions to removed Jonathan. Amaechi alone dropped a whooping $250M Pls that amount convert to nNaira just to remove Jonathan pls are all these goats I mentioned from SW?

You people from SS too want to belong trying to do what SE my own people foolishly love doing by bashing the SW pls such liver and merit you people don't have and can never have because it's you people sons that removed your own son from Aso Rock by destroying your region God given opportunity to registered your region in the book of civilian president that rule Nigeria for 8 years so it's your region fault and shame on you.

Look at the way Buhari is enjoying full support of his people despite he has not done anything meaningful for them but in you people case your Amaechi gathered his fellow bastards and mess your chance and you are blaming SW. Bro a Proverb says if a wall is not cracked lizard can not hide in it so Bro SS cracked their wall lizards, snakes, scorpion and spider crawled in so you people should enjoys it.

I will say it over and over the body language of the north is clear it's either SW by 2023 or Ribadu/Hell Rufai take it or burst it. North can never ceded power to SS again if that is your dream bro wake up even I can never vote again for anyone from SS as Nigeria president with the way you people treated Jonathan your own son. Forget it bro.
My friend stop deceiving yasef
U na afonja
And yes the whole nigeria hate u
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
Xisnin:

Obasanjo has everything to do with his defeat.
OBJ handpicked Yaradua and GEJ who were political featherweight and forced them down PDP's throat.

The votes PDP got from the south were inflated due to OBJ's influence
and second, it is OBJ's political proteges who wrestled votes from some northern states from
Buhari.

You forgot that the 2 requirement for winning an election is a simple majority of votes
and at least 25% in 24 states.
Also, southern states will never unite to vote against a candidate because of a strong sense of
payback making it easy for any northern candidate with 12 million confirm vote to win a presidential election.

In a level playing field, a candidate like Buhari will beat any southerner any day due
to voter apathy and disunity. If he couldn't win outright, he will win in a rerun.

The 2019 election clearly shows that the north determines who wins.
While southerners are all talk but no action.

Buhari needed the 2015 merger because his party was not in power. Anyone following Nigeria's politics
understand the power of incumbents to rig election.
Now that APC is in power, it can deal with any decent and sleep with two eyes closed with the knowledge that
the southern vote will be divided.

The bottom line is Nigeria was a one party state until 2015. So there's no way buhari could have won with only core northen votes.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2019
Xisnin:

He may be a bad candidate according to you but it is votes that determines election winners
not talks.
el rufai can't get votes in d south
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Xisnin(m): 11:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
el rufai can't get votes in d south
How did Buhari get votes in the south?
I am not sure you are familiar with how local politics are played in Nigeria.
Boasts and threats on social media don't translate into votes. The majority of real voters
don't think the way you do.

Buhari even got more than 40% in Benue despite the continuos herdsmen attacks.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
Xisnin:

How did Buhari get votes in the south?
I am not sure you are familiar with how local politics are played in Nigeria.
Boasts and threats on social media don't translate into votes. The majority of real voters
don't think the way you do.

Buhari even got more than 40% in Benue despite the continuos herdsmen attacks.
oga Buhari contested four times before he earned d trust of southerners...if u think 2023 ll be easy for El rufai to get apc ticket let alone win presidency u de joke...aside him in d north u have pple like kwankwanso tambuwai who ll appeal nationally than him between apc ll want to look at south to give ticket
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Nobody: 1:57am On Mar 19, 2019
schoolboij:

Has buhari come out to tell you he will discard the rotational presidency? Why do we have too many foolish youth in Nigeria?
why do we have so many illiterate youth in Nigeria? Did you not read the article you're commenting on?
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by DMerciful(m): 7:46am On Mar 19, 2019
Bubu was not sellable for 3 consecutive elections until Tinubu told SW that Bubu is a man of integrity and that he will give corruption and give power to SW! Maybe it will be Osibanjo that will say El Rufai was misrepresented and that he loves Christians so much bla bla bla. Forget Nigerians, anything can happen!
OGHENAOGIE:
Buhari got significant votes in d south dats yy he won...he has always been consistent in d north...is El rufai sell able in d south with his uncouth stance?
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 19, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
why do we have so many illiterate youth in Nigeria? Did you not read the article you're commenting on?

Where in the article did the writer tell you that? Someone wrote from the figment of his imagination and you started abusing buhari. SMH.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 19, 2019
LZAA:

They keep thinking they are doing ndigbo
They have in their stupidity managed to make the SS and middle belt hate them with passion grin

In your foolishness you think SS and middle belt are haters like ndigbo. grin grin grin

The only people with hatred in Nigeria are you igbos.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 19, 2019
Xisnin:

not talks.

How are buhari and El rufai bigots? I know you don't have anything to back up your claim just the usual igbo propaganda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Election: Political Thug Arrested With Charms In IIsale Osun (Photos) / 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa / Idowu Owohunwa: The New Commissioner Of Police In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.