Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet (37470 Views)

President Buhari’s Next Cabinet / Ministers Who May Make Buhari’s Next Level Revealed / Buhari’s Next Level 2019 Advert On Newspapers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by yommex247: 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
Yeye dey smell
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Xisnin(m): 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
ChristianNorth:

You are still living in denial. SW 2023 will never happen.

Una think sey una go betray Jonathan without consequences? Story.
Any evidence for the bold?
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
Southwest2023:
You're a patriotic. Although the news is fake but if north want to set the country on fire they should do anyhow in 2023 .

They don't even have the power to do that. The two major parties will produce southern candidates in 2023. Of course northerners will contest in other mushroom parties but they can not win. Even buhari couldn't win until he contested in a major party.

The mechanism is in place already. PDP will have a northen chairman in 2022, same with APC. The Constitution already states that the chairman and the president cannot come from the same zone(check SDP judgement).

Allow igbos to continue to fool themselves, it's a way to ease off their pains.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
Xisnin:

He had a powerful opponent then, OBJ.
But the dynamics of power has changed.

Did OBJ contest in 2007 and 2011?
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by SamNaijaboy: 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
Yes sir.
Try it first na.
Yoruba no dey look for fight first. But they go help you finish the fight should you bring it.

ChristianNorth:

Coward shatap dia. Una no go fit do anything.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by lomprico(m): 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
The cabals are about to take front row seats.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by jrusky(m): 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
ChristianNorth:

You are still living in denial. SW 2023 will never happen.

Una think sey una go betray Jonathan without consequences? Story.

This is my problem with people like you pls do I ever told you I'm from SW? Bro I'm a very blunt human I don't waste my energy arguing a reality. Bro I'm not here for party or tribal stunt.

Mind you and listen very good from today stop saying SW betrayed Jonathan you people from SS should be ashamed of yourselves. Pls name one well known SW politician that stood against Jonathan apart from Tinubu and let me educate you about how many bigwigs politicians from SS that stood against Jonathan.

Amaechi, Timipere, Waterside or Paulside etc donated in billions to removed Jonathan. Amaechi alone dropped a whooping $250M Pls that amount convert to nNaira just to remove Jonathan pls are all these goats I mentioned from SW?

You people from SS too want to belong trying to do what SE my own people foolishly love doing by bashing the SW pls such liver and merit you people don't have and can never have because it's you people sons that removed your own son from Aso Rock by destroying your region God given opportunity to registered your region in the book of civilian president that rule Nigeria for 8 years so it's your region fault and shame on you.

Look at the way Buhari is enjoying full support of his people despite he has not done anything meaningful for them but in you people case your Amaechi gathered his fellow bastards and mess your chance and you are blaming SW. Bro a Proverb says if a wall is not cracked lizard can not hide in it so Bro SS cracked their wall lizards, snakes, scorpion and spider crawled in so you people should enjoys it.

I will say it over and over the body language of the north is clear it's either SW by 2023 or Ribadu/Hell Rufai take it or burst it. North can never ceded power to SS again if that is your dream bro wake up even I can never vote again for anyone from SS as Nigeria president with the way you people treated Jonathan your own son. Forget it bro.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
Yes sir.
Try it first na.
Yoruba no dey look for fight first. But they go help you finish the fight should you bring it.

Don't be deceived, that guy is Igbo. Their aim is to pitch Yorubas against the north. Don't let his moniker fool you.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
jrusky:

This is my problem with people like you pls do I ever told you I'm from SW? Bro I'm a very blunt human I don't waste my energy arguing a reality. Bro I'm not here for party or tribal stunt.

Mind you and listen very good from today stop saying SW betrayed Jonathan you people from SS should be ashamed of yourselves. Pls name one well known SW politician that stood against Jonathan apart from Tinubu and let me educate you about how many bigwigs politicians from SS that stood against Jonathan.

Amaechi, Timipere, Waterside or Paulside etc donated in billions to removed Jonathan. Amaechi alone dropped a whooping $250M Pls that amount convert to nNaira just to remove Jonathan pls are all these goats I mentioned from SW?

You people from SS too want to belong trying to do what SE my own people foolishly love doing by bashing the SW pls such liver and merit you people don't have and can never have because it's you people sons that removed your own son from Aso Rock by destroying your region God given opportunity to registered your region in the book of civilian president that rule Nigeria for 8 years so it's your region fault and shame on you.

Look at the way Buhari is enjoying full support of his people despite he has not done anything meaningful for them but in you people case your Amaechi gathered his fellow bastards and mess your chance and you are blaming SW. Bro a Proverb says if a wall is not cracked lizard can not hide in it so Bro SS cracked their wall lizards, snakes, scorpion and spider crawled in so you people should enjoys it.

I will say it over and over the body language of the north is clear it's either SW by 2023 or Ribadu/Hell Rufai take it or burst it. North can never ceded power to SS again if that is your dream bro wake up even I can never vote again for anyone from SS as Nigeria president with the way you people treated Jonathan your own son. Forget it bro.

That guy is Igbo like you not SS. South Southerners are not hateful bigots like igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Amuocha: 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
Tinubu sef grin
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Xisnin(m): 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
schoolboij:

Did OBJ contest in 2007 and 2011?
Yes, through Yaradua and GEJ.
You should know this unless you were not following Nigeria politics back then.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
he also predicted that Buhari will discard of the rotational presidency agreement if reelected. Hmmmm maybe the man was right all along.

Has buhari come out to tell you he will discard the rotational presidency? Why do we have too many foolish youth in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
Xisnin:

Yes, through Yaradua and GEJ.
You should know this unless you were not following Nigeria politics back then.

Obasanjo had no hands in his defeat. He was contesting under ANPP and CPC. there was no way a regional party like CPC or AD or APGA could elect a president even with 15 million votes. He only won in 2015 because he merged his party with other regional parties. They attempted the merger in 2011 but the talk broke down. That's why he cried in 2011.

I follow Nigeria politics better than you.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Southwest2023: 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
God bless you IBO's think we are a political jobber like them 2023 will shuck them.
schoolboij:

They don't even have the power to do that. The two major parties will produce southern candidates in 2023. Of course northerners will contest in other mushroom parties but they can not win. Even buhari couldn't win until he contested in a major party.

The mechanism is in place already. PDP will have a northen chairman in 2022, same with APC. The Constitution already states that the chairman and the president cannot come from the same zone(check SDP judgement).

Allow igbos to continue to fool themselves, it's a way to ease off their pains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by nickxtra(m): 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2019
Speculative and not Investigative journalism
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by jrusky(m): 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
schoolboij:

That guy is Igbo like you not SS. South Southerners are not hateful bigots like igbos.

Bro I don't know where he is from but I answered him according to his post but if he is igbo guy then he must be suffering from something because how is betrayal of Jonathan now is headache deserve a serious question.

Let him read my post he will understand SW did not betrayed Jonathan but rather it was Jonathan people that betrayed him.

God bless bro.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by ChristianNorth: 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
jrusky:

Carry your ewedu commot here. Who you want deceive?

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by ttmax09(m): 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
Lots of hot air filled with conjectures.
The APC will use the 12 million votes to keep presidency in the North, ba? LOL
What use is the 12 million vote advantage if there is no more Nigeria?
Even we learned Yoruba will be the first to pull out of the country. Let's see how they rule over Nigeria with the 12 million votes and no oil.
They won't dare it

Bros i want them to try it so this sham marriage called nigeria can end once and for all
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Bimpe29: 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
We are all pencil in the hands of the Creator...
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by waveman2: 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
Keep deceiving yourself, buhari has 12 million votes up north and with that anyone he want to become president can actually become president. The only way is if we in the south and christains in the north central can unite which they know will never happen. Well it's likely the north might retain power in 2023,except the Jonathan miracle happens again.

SamNaijaboy:
Lots of hot air filled with conjectures.
The APC will use the 12 million votes to keep presidency in the North, ba? LOL
What use is the 12 million vote advantage if there is no more Nigeria?
Even we learned Yoruba will be the first to pull out of the country. Let's see how they rule over Nigeria with the 12 million votes and no oil.
They won't dare it

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
schoolboij:

The existence of an ipob pig depends on hating on Yoruba. You will all perish at last.

So says this chihuahua dog from his ogbomosho hut grin

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2019
Karatum:

So says this chihuahua dog from his ogbomosho hut grin
A village ipob pig from aba mud seeking attention. You better roll in your mud in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
waveman2:

Keep deceiving yourself, buhari has 12 million votes up north and with that anyone he want to become president can actually become president. The only way is if we in the south and christains in the north central can unite which they know will never happen. Well it's likely the north might retain power in 2023,except the Jonathan miracle happens again.

Buhari has 12 million votes. Later buhari rigged election. Igbos and dilly dally.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2019
schoolboij:

A village ipob pig from aba mud seeking attention. You better roll in your mud in peace.

Rapist, we sight you. Go rape and mine ur victims skull afterwards. Ogun will strike that ur cone head to bits
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Traveln: 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
deji17:

Market is fine.
Why not ask Pa Nwabueze your Patriarch the same question?
I don't need to ask him because no bullion van loaded with cash was found around his compound 24hrs to the presidential elections.Thank you.

Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by Traveln: 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
deji17:

Market is fine.
Why not ask Pa Nwabueze your Patriarch the same question?
i don't need to ask him because no bullion van loaded with cash was found around his compound 24hrs to elections.Thank you

Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by iamJ(m): 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
Which Cabal?

Election is over stop this drama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by fk001(m): 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
backnbeta:
Cabal this, cabal that...someone is deliberately pitching the North against the West!

You are right.

And we all know who are those people
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by 9jaRealist: 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
NORSIYK:
If this government is serious people like this idiot (Abubakar Malami) should not make the list of those returning

Arguably the WORST and most incompetent Attorney-General ever visited on Nigerians... angry
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by kayjay69(m): 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
Childish postulations or otherwise it is clear you belong to one of the category of people I described below. I guess time will tell if I am right or if you are but I wont be surprised if you come spin it another way should APC decide (not to my surprise) to zone the presidency still to the North.

schoolboij:

Keep your childish postulations to yourself you fool. Nobody can hold on to power in the current arrangement. You are seeing what your hateful mind wants you to see. Why do you guys think for northerners when they've not come out to say they want to hold on to power? Why projecting your hatred and bigotry on northerners?

Obasanjo was the most power president since 1999, yet he didn't handover to a southerner. Why would a northerner do that? Why do you project your hatred on them? Political leaders know that any other arrangement except for the rotational presidency will lead to crisis.
Re: Boss Mustapha, Malami, Sirika... Ministers Who Will Make Buhari's Next Cabinet by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
Xisnin:

Didn't you read about the North's 12 million votes?
oga Buhari is off 2023.. so dat 12mill votes is up for grasp...el rufai I don't think is popular outside kaduna I might be wrong though...el rufai is a bad product for apc candidate for president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Aregbesola Ordering A Staff To A Meeting / Shola Ladoja And Mena Imasekha Wedding Photos / Osun Election: Political Thug Arrested With Charms In IIsale Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.