Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Positive Traits About Lady Jezebel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Positive Traits About Lady Jezebel (694 Views)

The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men / 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) / 7 Recognizable Traits Of Wolves In Sheep's Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Positive Traits About Lady Jezebel by asalimpo(m): 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
Jezebel is potrayed unanimously as a wicked evil queen who ascended to or was the avatar of a spiritual entity called by the same name. Deliverance ministers often talk of a Jezebelic spirit.
But they is a positive trait about her which is never emphasized.
The bible says that the gifts and callings of God are without repentance but people acting under the auspices of the devil hand over their God-imbuid talents and gifts to satan for use in his kingdom work. So, much like God gave jacob a smart mind which he used in cunning nd decieving. Jezebel had her talents.
Jezebel was a strong woman. She was emotionally resilient and pragmatic. She was also a massive administrator. In the book of kings,she was the one administering the rulership of Isreal. She nurtured and fed the prophets of Baal, and wiped out the prophets of God (evil). When elijah slew the 400 baal prophets at carmel she responded swiftly to that act by placing a bounty on his head making the mighty man of God tremble in fright and scamper for his life.

So Jezebel had spine.

She was an excellent strategist?
When ahab was sulking,man,that dude could sulk! Because Naboth refused to sell him his vine yard. Jezebel, on the spot concocted the elaborate clever plot to solve the problem. She solved the problem though but not God's way and judged for it. Ultimately,she thought that she could eat her cake and have it. She caused more harm than good.
Lastly,she a compassionate wife. Observing her husbands mood on his bed,she wanted to restore the husband to happiness. She killed out of love! Ironic. She killed to make the husband happy. Her husbands satisfaction was her reward. Unfortunately she did it the UNGODLY way.
In God's hands her strong will would hav been used to devastate d advancemnt of satan's kingdom. Imagine what could hav been done to idolaters under a God-led jezebel administration? Idolatory would have ceased from day1. She would hav ruthlessle exterminated it.
In the same way her talents were used to satan's glory,today many God-gifted ppl are lavishing their talents on satan. Their beautiful God-given voice, oratory,intellect etc are funding more godlessness.
Re: Positive Traits About Lady Jezebel by Shelumiel: 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
There is nothing positive from the life Jezebel (except you wish to call her rebellion, idolatry and murder things worth emulating, which would then make you just as evil as she was ).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Positive Traits About Lady Jezebel by asalimpo(m): 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2019
Shelumiel:
There is nothing positive from the life Jezebel (except you wish to call her rebellion, idolatry and murder things worth emulating, which would then make you just as evil as she was ).
so everything i wrote fell on deaf ears. Think bf u type. It's not a must u must reply,if u chose to b so bigoted.
Re: Positive Traits About Lady Jezebel by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 28, 2019
Oh well..

1 Like

Re: Positive Traits About Lady Jezebel by asalimpo(m): 10:30am On May 29, 2019
Diariess:

Well said.. Your mum must be a jezebel. Didn't I say you were born into a family of wicked souls?
Hmm ... What is said must've jarred your brain loose. Think on d message, rather than trying to hurt me back,a stinking work of the flesh.
Women! Now you're calling my mom. Thank God this isn't real life. You would cried nd abused me nd raised tantrums and gotten the female-dominated world we live in to pity you and warn me sternly or wanna Lynch me! Pathetic. Grow up.
Re: Positive Traits About Lady Jezebel by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 29, 2019
Best to walk away.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Pastor Shows Off His N80million Customized Hummer Limousine / What Is The Best WAY TO Position YOURSELF When Praying? / Photos Of The Most Beautiful Female Pastor In Africa And Her Ushers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.