Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

The moment premarital sex with a particular person gave you "prosperity" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The moment premarital sex with a particular person gave you "prosperity" (1399 Views)

Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / Amaka Preaches Against Premarital Sex On Twitter / Is It Possible To Be Sexually Addicted To A Particular Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The moment premarital sex with a particular person gave you "prosperity" by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
Some people have noticed that when they have sex with a particular person, they prosper, get good openings, maybe job, contracts, money and some good stuff. With this, they will like to sleep with such a person again and again..

Do you know why you prosper after premarital sex with a particular person? (1) You have a destiny of wealth, and the person you are sleeping with for prosperity may be tapping greatly from your destiny through sex, and compensating you with money, jobs, etc as cover up.. With these cheap prosperity, you would want to have more sex with that person because you need wealth, while making that person tap more and more from your destiny.. (2) Such person may trigger wealth in your life, but may close another area of your life such as marriage, spirituality (3) Such person may give you plenty wealth for the moment and steal your future of 20 years later

Don't be fooled!!

1 Like

Re: The moment premarital sex with a particular person gave you "prosperity" by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
Please debate with me if I may be lying.
Re: The moment premarital sex with a particular person gave you "prosperity" by Ablemax(m): 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
Op i for agree with oh but since u ftc, i strongly disagree with you
Re: The moment premarital sex with a particular person gave you "prosperity" by kollinzgee(m): 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
all these fuckiin african superstitions is why africa is backward please stop all these shit abeg angry

2 Likes

Re: The moment premarital sex with a particular person gave you "prosperity" by millionboi2: 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
bukkyemotions:
Some people have noticed that when they have sex with a particular person, they prosper, get good openings, maybe job, contracts, money and some good stuff. With this, they will like to sleep with such a person again and again..

Do you know why you prosper after premarital sex with a party person? (1) You have a destiny of wealth, and the person you are sleeping with for prosperity may be tapping greatly from your destiny through sex, and compensating you with money, jobs, etc as cover up.. With these cheap prosperity, you would want to have more sex with that person because you need wealth, while making that person tap more and more from your destiny.. (2) Such person may trigger wealth in your life, but may close another area of your life such as marriage, spirituality (3) Such person may give you plenty wealth for the moment and steal your future of 20 years later

Don't be fooled!!
u be mumu oooo

1 Like

Re: The moment premarital sex with a particular person gave you "prosperity" by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
millionboi2:
u be mumu oooo
I am too wise...I no be mumu...Get the truth!!
Re: The moment premarital sex with a particular person gave you "prosperity" by Dangana1990: 2:13am On Mar 19, 2019
bukkyemotions:

Do you know why you prosper after premarital sex with a party person? (1) You have a destiny of wealth, and the person you are sleeping with for prosperity may be tapping greatly from your destiny through sex, and compensating you with money, jobs, etc as cover up.. With these cheap prosperity, you would want to have more sex with that person because you need wealth, while making that person tap more and more from your destiny.. (2) Such person may trigger wealth in your life, but may close another area of your life such as marriage, spirituality (3) Such person may give you plenty wealth for the moment and steal your future of 20 years later

Don't be fooled!!
Na tru
Re: The moment premarital sex with a particular person gave you "prosperity" by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 19, 2019
You need truth
Re: The moment premarital sex with a particular person gave you "prosperity" by derrydinny: 7:10am On Mar 19, 2019
what is all these crap ffs?? how the fucckk does having sex with a girl make your richer or poorer except she pays you or you pay her? religion and superstition only thrive on coincidence and mental laziness

2 Likes

Re: The moment premarital sex with a particular person gave you "prosperity" by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 19, 2019
@OP

if I read your 'findings' correctly, you are of the opinion that when you prosper after having sex with a lady, she may be tapping your destiny and replacing it with money, right?

I can't stop laughing at the mentality some of us have this age of technological advancement. infact, listen to yourself again sir, what is the usefulness of a destiny that doesn't bring you money?

okay destiny of not losing a job, while no money?

What have you seen in this life that money cannot buy except 'life'?

Now that you've gotten someone whose destiny is working for you, helping your 2G destiny with her own 4G, yet you are believing some bull crap here!

Let me advise you OP, there is this thing called 'Logical reasoning' seems you are in need of it. it is not even expensive, all you need to do is to stop thinking while you SMOKE your weed, sure the thoughts will come, but just wait till you are done smoking and filter your thoughts to the best plum!

maybe you can discuss it with family members or friends before bringing your thoughts out to the pub. cheers!
Re: The moment premarital sex with a particular person gave you "prosperity" by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 19, 2019
Drabeey:
@OP

if I read your 'findings' correctly, you are of the opinion that when you prosper after having sex with a lady, she may be tapping your destiny and replacing it with money, right?

I can't stop laughing at the mentality some of us have this age of technological advancement. infact, listen to yourself again sir, what is the usefulness of a destiny that doesn't bring you money?

okay destiny of not losing a job, while no money?

What have you seen in this life that money cannot buy except 'life'?

Now that you've gotten someone whose destiny is working for you, helping your 2G destiny with her own 4G, yet you are believing some bull crap here!

Let me advise you OP, there is this thing called 'Logical reasoning' seems you are in need of it. it is not even expensive, all you need to do is to stop thinking while you SMOKE your weed, sure the thoughts will come, but just wait till you are done smoking and filter your thoughts to the best plum!

maybe you can discuss it with family members or friends before bringing your thoughts out to the pub. cheers!
you can sleep around if you wish. I have dished out the bitter truth.. Bitter truth..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The moment premarital sex with a particular person gave you "prosperity" by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
Learn the truth
Re: The moment premarital sex with a particular person gave you "prosperity" by ChristisGod: 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2019
Op is right
Re: The moment premarital sex with a particular person gave you "prosperity" by Taxact: 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
This kind of thing is true but not only thru sex i have some i never met in my life help me with money and such and told me they got big contracts and work just by communication alone .

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Promiscuous, Single Girls Vs Single Mothers ( Baby Mamas) / The Lekki Club (erotica BDSM Novel On Okadabooks) / My Wife Is So Troublesome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.