Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,549 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Jonathan Calls Gbenga Daniel, Begs Him Not To Leave PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Calls Gbenga Daniel, Begs Him Not To Leave PDP (28848 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Calls Okowa 'Our Incoming Vice President' (Video) / Myanmar Coup: Jonathan Calls For Release Of Aung San Suu Kyi / Jonathan Calls For Electronic Voting In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Calls Gbenga Daniel, Begs Him Not To Leave PDP by shegra58: 11:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
Excaperx:
don't mind him. Saint tinubu and saint oshiomole want to build a great nation for us and thief Jonathan is begging a former thief Daniel not to join saint APC
all of the Na thief
Re: Jonathan Calls Gbenga Daniel, Begs Him Not To Leave PDP by shegra58: 11:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
haffaze777:
Gbenga Daniel is political lightweight
Yes Tinubu na the heavyweight
Re: Jonathan Calls Gbenga Daniel, Begs Him Not To Leave PDP by Stillthebest: 11:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
It is a ploy and political maths from Daniel. He wants to bergain for relevance and a juicy positions. If the bergain pays him he won't leave.
Re: Jonathan Calls Gbenga Daniel, Begs Him Not To Leave PDP by haffaze777(m): 11:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
shegra58:
Yes Tinubu na the heavyweight

Wetin concern me what u think of tinubu?
Re: Jonathan Calls Gbenga Daniel, Begs Him Not To Leave PDP by shegra58: 11:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
haffaze777:

Wetin concern me what u think of tinubu?
what can't I think of him?
Re: Jonathan Calls Gbenga Daniel, Begs Him Not To Leave PDP by haffaze777(m): 11:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
shegra58:
what can't I think of him?

Who stop u from doing that?The question is how does dat concern me?
Re: Jonathan Calls Gbenga Daniel, Begs Him Not To Leave PDP by Siscooh: 2:12am On Mar 19, 2019
KGD10:
Lol. 2 faced Jonathan who betrayed the Yorubas who voted enmass for him in 2011 and allowed Ibos to hijacked his government has got mouth to talk?

Same Jonathan who was seen laughing with Arthur Eze who mocked the Yorubas on national TV, calling them useless amala ewedu people has got mouth to talk?

Same Jonathan who didn't offer Yorubas any position under his executive arm has got mouth to talk? Go and sleep, you're drunk, criminal.
Adesina was Igbo right? Even from your country's history I know better than you ,a citizen. Shame, stop tribalism
Re: Jonathan Calls Gbenga Daniel, Begs Him Not To Leave PDP by RealityShot: 3:27am On Mar 19, 2019
Mumu Jonathan!

instead of you to build a new party for south south , south east and south west

in preparation for the next election

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Gbenga Daniel, Begs Him Not To Leave PDP by Donbabagee007: 6:59am On Mar 19, 2019
grin
Joromi12:
Sowore has invested the 150m loot he got in sahara lol
Re: Jonathan Calls Gbenga Daniel, Begs Him Not To Leave PDP by Westsida: 8:09am On Mar 19, 2019
[s]
Xisnin:

Stop spreading lies. APC is not a Yoruba party as you zombies like to claim.
Second, Jonathan appointed several Yoruba people such as Akinwumi into his cabinet.
We remember how Tinubu connived with Tambuwal to deny a Yoruba woman
the speakership position.

You see, you failed as an APC apologist and you also failed in your tribal politics.

Arthur Eze who gave him billions for political campaign.

What do you have to say about Arthur Eze and Your mini-god, Buhari laughing below?
[/s]
Re: Jonathan Calls Gbenga Daniel, Begs Him Not To Leave PDP by emmykk(m): 9:59am On Mar 19, 2019
Southwest2023:
grin are you okay? I'm not interested in your sarcasm.

So Tinubu is not a saint....where is the sarcasm
Re: Jonathan Calls Gbenga Daniel, Begs Him Not To Leave PDP by searchlight: 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
Southwest2023:
Jonathan is an idiot unrepentant criminal.They want to regroup and loot our wealth again. Jonathan should mind his business.
your father is a useless man by begetting a pig like you while you mother is an unrepentant LovePeddler who should have kept her cunt to her self and saving the world a miscreant like you.
Re: Jonathan Calls Gbenga Daniel, Begs Him Not To Leave PDP by searchlight: 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
Southwest2023:
Jonathan is an idiot unrepentant criminal.They want to regroup and loot our wealth again. Jonathan should mind his business.
your father is a useless man by begetting a pig like you while you mother is an unrepentant hoe who should have kept her cunt to her self and save the world a miscreant like you.
Re: Jonathan Calls Gbenga Daniel, Begs Him Not To Leave PDP by Sapphire94: 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
Excaperx:
don't mind him. Saint tinubu and saint oshiomole want to build a great nation for us and thief Jonathan is begging a former thief Daniel not to join saint APC

Did I hear you call Tinubu and Oshomole saints??

Gullible Demented ostrich is what you are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-PDP Spokesperson, Olisa Metuh Resigns From PDP / Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose / As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.