Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo (55813 Views)

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo by Emilokoiyawon: 1:00am On Mar 19, 2019
Masama:

So all the things you went to learn in school is for you to come and use it to defend agbero instead of using it for something that will improve the society SMH

Agbero no be human being? Is it not people that are supporting Donald Trump, a certified racist/buffon, in America?
Re: Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo by Emilokoiyawon: 1:01am On Mar 19, 2019
Masama:

So all the things you went to learn in school is for you to come and use it to defend agbero instead of using it for something that will improve the society SMH

Bring facts and evidence or Shut the hell up. tongue
Re: Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo by Emilokoiyawon: 1:02am On Mar 19, 2019
Masama:

I should bring facts Oluomo is an agbero SMH, You're more than stupid

No. Bring facts of JUST ONE crime you claimed he committed.
Re: Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo by Emilokoiyawon: 1:04am On Mar 19, 2019
Masama:

Continue waiting for fact, if only you used half of this energy you're using to defend agbero to think of something reasonable to do in your society, you may achieve something great but it's just a shame that this is what you have decided to waste your mental energy on. What a shame

So you don't even have any facts...but you are here making uneducated noise all over this thread shocked cheesy
Re: Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo by Emilokoiyawon: 1:04am On Mar 19, 2019
tsinzu:

Please shut it!!! You are beginning to sound like a brainless dolt. Disgusting dumbass

But the guy is right now. You still have not provided evidence for your claims? cheesy
Re: Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo by Emilokoiyawon: 1:06am On Mar 19, 2019
elgramz:

[s]Chai, you just remind me of another tout in Lagos, oba lil Wayne the agbero king of Lagos. I say e dey una blood, whether you be king o, doctor o, graduate o, so long as you be afonja, you're nothing but a sophisticated tout. See dino Melaye representing the true afonja spirit at the senate. Sophisticated ass holes[/s]

So you have no facts. No wonder you are just crying all over this thread cheesy cheesy
Re: Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo by Emilokoiyawon: 1:07am On Mar 19, 2019
tsinzu:

[s]The funny thing is that even the oluomo that you are here disgracing yourself over doesn't even know that an inconsequential nonentity like you exists. You are just an imbecilic simpleton as useless as the p in psychology[/s]

No need to change the topic. Bring the facts. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo by Emilokoiyawon: 1:08am On Mar 19, 2019
Masama:

Firstly, I am not Igbo, secondly, stop making a fool of yourself because of an agbero

You tribe is irrelevant. Bring the evidence, just as the guy asked you.
Re: Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo by Emilokoiyawon: 1:10am On Mar 19, 2019
elgramz:

We don't celebrate Evans because we are not proud of associating with evil. But the sophisticated skull miners of the South West will lick the ass of criminals forever. It's like a generation curse that was handed to all of you by you fallen angel oduduwa

Where is the evidence that MC (like Evans) committed murder or kidnapping? Evans is rotting in jail because he is a bonafide criminal. Were is your evidence against MC? You are crying too much on this thread shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo by Emilokoiyawon: 1:14am On Mar 19, 2019
[quote author=LZAA post=76777413][/quote]

So no evidence just propaganda, you no try at all cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo by Emilokoiyawon: 1:15am On Mar 19, 2019
tsinzu:

Lol, have you seen me defending ikpeazu the way you're staking whatever is left of your scant reputation on defending your street urchin idol? Go and get a life, you have none at the moment. You're just a waste of space in God's universe

YET, we have never seen you attack Gov. 'Kerosene' Ikpeazu, the way you are attacking MC? Go back to your Igbo village and improve the lives of your wretched people. cheesy shocked cheesy
Re: Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo by Emilokoiyawon: 1:16am On Mar 19, 2019
Masama:

You are so shameless. I just pity you, with this kind of mentality, it's hard to see you becoming useful in life

Insulting the guy's mentality does not equal facts and evidence. It seems you are not very bright cheesy
Re: Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo by Emilokoiyawon: 1:20am On Mar 19, 2019
Masama:

You are an embarrassment to your family. A mad man has no shame when he is exhibiting madness, it his family that are ashamed on his behalf. This proverb suits your condition very well

So you are giving this guy all these insults simply because you COULD NOT provide a single shred of evidence for you claims?
Re: Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo by Simbrixton(m): 1:23am On Mar 19, 2019
YeebozNemesis:
We told those Ipob pigs that we are collecting our seats back but they thought we were joking.

Whether Oluomo or OluBaba, the important thing is that the Igbo occupanct is out and we have collected our seat back.

Those who don't like it can go to Abia to queue for kerosene. After all Ikpeazu the calamity has a PhD
i swear bro I was so happy the oppression wan too much god go punish all igbos in politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo by Emilokoiyawon: 1:24am On Mar 19, 2019
perryy:
x

If tinubu dies or lose federal power, MC oluomo would arerested and his confession will shock the world. Where is funso ?

You have prophecy but you don't have facts/evidence. You better go and start a church...yahoo pastor. shocked cheesy
Re: Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo by Emilokoiyawon: 1:26am On Mar 19, 2019
abibun:
But Atiku can be seen as a corrupt politician even when no court has confirmed that

Atiku's corruption is so legendary that it has its own chapter in American Education institutions. If that is not evidence enough for you, na you sabi.

But just provide a SINGLE evidence for your claims against MC. That's all. E no hard now. cheesy
Re: Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:00am On Mar 19, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Tinubu gave the slot to MC Oluomo but because he couldn't speak good English, he gave the ticket to Bashiru
na u get am
Re: Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo by Dapkay: 4:41am On Mar 19, 2019
Please ooo is Mc olumo the chairman of apc in Lagos state its a pity
Re: Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo by bigtt76(f): 5:35am On Mar 19, 2019
Speaks volume! SMH undecided
Re: Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo by elgramz: 5:51am On Mar 19, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

So you have no facts. No wonder you are just crying all over this thread cheesy cheesy
Emilokoiyawon:

Where is the evidence that MC (like Evans) committed murder or kidnapping? Evans is rotting in jail because he is a bonafide criminal. Were is your evidence against MC? You are crying too much on this thread shocked cheesy cheesy
Emilokoiyawon:

Is Wike a tout governor? tongue
If I say that this cone headed vultures are the most stupid tribe in the world, they will start arguing. Just imagine this jobless monkey spent the night when people were sleeping to be quoting everyone just because he wants to defend a tout? Why are these disgraceful afonjeez useless like this nah? And papa and mama celebrated the day they gave birth to this monkey o, they thought they were giving birth to a useful human being but he is Just another sophisticated idiot that might end up mining their heads to see if the wicked oduduwa can give him small change

1 Like

Re: Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo by elgramz: 5:52am On Mar 19, 2019
KGD10:

OSU propaganda mills on the beat.
Afonja stupidity on the beats

1 Like

Re: Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo by DrSea1(m): 8:07am On Mar 19, 2019
Presenting his result to Lagos state Agbero governor

1 Like

Re: Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo by jidexpet(m): 8:24am On Mar 19, 2019
Democracy is the government of the[b] thugs[/b] by the[b] hooligans [/b]and for the hoodlums
Re: Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:32am On Mar 19, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Tinubu gave the slot to MC Oluomo but because he couldn't speak good English, he gave the ticket to Bashiru

Is that so? If this is true then those who keep saying who English epp should have a rethink.

But come to think to it, can't this Mc Oluomo enrol in adult education class to improve his English language proficiency?
Re: Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:35am On Mar 19, 2019
On the other hand, I'm irritated and disgusted by this news.

How can a supposed learned professional reverence an unlearned tout?

1 Like

Re: Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo by TheArabianMan: 10:42am On Mar 19, 2019
rangerover:
I had so much respect for the cop Abba Kyari until i saw him take pictures with this man called mc oluomo. Nigeria is just twisted. This can never happen in the US or UK.
See person wey never cross border before dey talk about US and UK. Ogbeni e bi like say na ogochwuku u be, I swear o go gan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo by TheArabianMan: 10:43am On Mar 19, 2019
rangerover:
I had so much respect for the cop Abba Kyari until i saw him take pictures with this man called mc oluomo. Nigeria is just twisted. This can never happen in the US or UK.
See person wey never cross border before dey talk about US and UK. Ogbeni e bi like say na ogochwuku u be. I swear o go gan
Re: Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo by TheArabianMan: 10:51am On Mar 19, 2019
elgramz:

If I say that this cone headed vultures are the most stupid tribe in the world, they will start arguing. Just imagine this jobless monkey spent the night when people were sleeping to be quoting everyone just because he wants to defend a tout? Why are these disgraceful afonjeez useless like this nah? And papa and mama celebrated the day they gave birth to this monkey o, they thought they were giving birth to a useful human being but he is Just another sophisticated idiot that might end up mining their heads to see if the wicked oduduwa can give him small change
Goat head! for ur mind now u sef get opinion, okoro abi chidisoke u be, if u mention oduduwa for here again I swear u no go reach tomorrow. Omo irankiran

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo by YorubaBigot: 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
KGD10:
No one has seen MC Oluomo kill anyone but the usual people and their false narration have come up with their moonlight tales again all because Oluomo is a nurtw chairman and doesn't take nonsense. One nairaland idiot even claimed Oluomo was killing someone at the time he was stabbed. What the heck! Same Oluomo who was campaigning at a rally when he was stabbed?

Bunch of losers!

Na Oluomo dey stop Ikpeazu from performing his governance duty in Abia, right? Yeye.
as expected, i knew one dense and useful idiot from the cursed abobaku tribe of sophisticated moronsss will show its idiotic self
Re: Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo by YorubaBigot: 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
TheArabianMan:

Goat head! for ur mind now u sef get opinion, okoro abi chidisoke u be, if u mention oduduwa for here again I swear u no go reach tomorrow. Omo irankiran
animal despicable nincompoop in brazen support of a tout

He no ge reach tomorrow because na u create am abi?

All this foolish 'owomida' internet miscreants and deacendants of oduduwanker are a curse and disgrace to mankind... You abobakus are a disgusting and degenerate swines
Re: Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo by YorubaBigot: 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2019
ferhyntorlah:
On the other hand, I'm irritated and disgusted by this news.

How can a supposed learned professional reverence an unlearned tout?

Its sad and sickening

Thats how low yorubas have fallen in dignity, esteem and honour. No iota of shame whatsoever. Even morwe disgusting to see some so called educated yorubas cheering this brazen display of idiocy amd stupidity... Shame

#spits
Re: Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo by YorubaBigot: 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
elgramz:

i agree with you absolutely. Abobakus are naturally srupid and idiotic with their warped way of reasoning

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) / Supporters Eat “Agbado” At City Boy Movement Concert In Abuja (Pictures) / Buhari Wins Big In Jigawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.