Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,263 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track (45374 Views)

Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) / Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him / Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 19, 2019
Baba pls for the sake of ur fushure happiness, leave 2face alone. Accept defeat, then go home n sleep bc u are sleep deprived.

No be only gay, pesn weh get several pikins weh resemble am wella

Na akogheri

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by stanliwise(m): 10:13am On Mar 19, 2019
festico:
This man go kill your self how can father of a nation be gay :
Even if it is true Blackfaces shouldn't come out and say this because he will end of fooling himself as he has just done cause no one will believe him
Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:15am On Mar 19, 2019
You get talent, get voice but never manifest.... Am one of ur fan and I know what it is for u not to b relevant in the music industry... Stop hunting 2face and face ur own carrier... Who knows u can still b great
Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Zanziman: 10:17am On Mar 19, 2019
In as much as I find this laughable, it's still possible.

4 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by xirGODWIN(m): 10:24am On Mar 19, 2019
unclesoyo:
The feud between 2 member of the defunct Platainshun Boiz group has taken a new dimension as the founder of the group, Blackface has just just alleged another member 2face is gay.

In a newly released diss song titled 'War' targeted at 2face idibia, Blackface rode on his long-standing beef with 2face Idibia calling him out over claims of hypocrisy and theft.

See some lyrics of the song below:

“I taught you how to rhyme, taught you how to flow / Now you say you’re a star, now you making dow, why you steal my song, you no let me know / Na you and your manager wey dey block my show from every carnival /

Your mama say you’re innocent but I know say you be cannibal”, he sang.

He also went on to allege that 2Baba engaged in same-sex intercourse as a sacrifice for his success.

“Make I expose you for who you are, 201 know your story omo where I go start / 2Face since when dem start to yansh you for back, that’s why you no fit stand straight, that’s what made you star”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1lTiAKz1EU

https://lailasnews.com/2face-is-gay-blackface-alleges-in-new-song/

This one of the funniest thing i have seen this year...how can you call 2face gay.. The guy is
practically obeying God's command of go and multiply
Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Aboks(m): 10:25am On Mar 19, 2019
We nigerians we are jokers

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by enemyofprogress: 10:25am On Mar 19, 2019
No wonder! I talk am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 19, 2019
Thales01:
Very laughable claim.
Black face is so hellbent on destroying everything tuface has worked for that he has resorted to making risible claims that holds no water.He implacably begrudges the enormous success tuface has achieved over the years especially the success he achieved with his "African queen" single which Blackface claimed tuface stole from him.Unfortunately,That is what is hindering him from making headways in his life.That is why he keeps rebuffing any attempt by tuface to iron out their difference.His unwholesome resentment towards tuface has pervaded every fibre of his being.
He should watch it before his bottled up resentment consumes him.Before them I hope he will muster up the courage to let go of his pent up grudges and find long-lasting solace for his troubled soul.
Oga u just vex for this small issue and write plenty grammar

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by paraltero: 10:32am On Mar 19, 2019
DonBenny77:

There are bisexual men na. In most cases its a spiritual something

Not everything is a spiritual something
Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by EMMYZEE(m): 10:47am On Mar 19, 2019
Tell black face to go and listen to Amaka.
Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by KGD10: 10:50am On Mar 19, 2019
TruthHurts100:

Which dirty closure. Is he a child? Na only him dey the group? Why is Faze not going around throwing tantrums?

How many hit songs has bfn made since plantashun bouz broke up? Look at Psquare they both are doing good songs. Bfn need to grow up. If he continues like this, people will hate him the more. Even if tubaba wronged him, for the sake of his own career, he should have moved on. Haba. If Tuface decides to even give him N20m in compensation, bfn will squander the money and his musical career still won't improve.

Who says bfn can't approach them yemi alade, phyno, Davido, tiwa Savage, Simi, teni etc for collaboration? But he knows he has panted himself black. So he won't dare. Make peace. Let's see you pursuing peace then we can not call Tuface to reciprocate. Haba. At bfns age?

I heard that tuface blacklisted him. To be fair to him, Kenny music was the one reigning then and had the power to blacklist musicians unlike today that we have so many music producers.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Champagnegold: 10:51am On Mar 19, 2019
I just hope all the rubbish post aren't actually your post Mr. Blackface

All the same if they are yours, You have suffer hmmm how long will you live for 2face, he stole Africa queen you wanted dating songs finished for your head.
Today he is gay with six children, you are heterosexual with..... my friend face is now moving on, you better face your front and move on, YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A PSYCHOPATH

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by anonymous1759(m): 10:52am On Mar 19, 2019
I done tire for this Guy. I arrest my case
Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by smudge2079(m): 10:56am On Mar 19, 2019
Very wack music.. Blackface needs our help. Let us open a "gofundme" account for him.
Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 19, 2019
This guy may never make it in life. He keeps going round in circles in his hate for Tubaba.

If you keep throwing stones at a dog barking at you, you'll remain rooted to a spot.

If you keep backbiting, slandering and defaming someone's character, you keep being at the back of the person you are biting.

You can't keep living in the past. It's glaringly clear that this is not about the 'stolen song' any longer but a rabid and morbid envy of Innocent''s soaring success.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Ubdavis(m): 11:05am On Mar 19, 2019
Base on facts. The word bisexual could have been more appropriate. Am not trying to prove or disprove....

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by kalvoken(m): 11:24am On Mar 19, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:
Fooolishface

Simple, straight and best caption ever.

But if I may ask, are you always this wicked or is it only on Tuesdays?

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Niyinficient(m): 11:25am On Mar 19, 2019
Why e no just use this fine beat take do better song wey fit change him life?

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by andyanders: 11:34am On Mar 19, 2019
xjiggy:
Once heard from a close industry source that our musicians practice gay stunts. Some while under the influence of fancy pills, some to move up the success ladder. Remember this, a man that does anal sex to a girl is half-way gay. Nothing stops him from doing it to a man with little motivation (either under the influence or for spiritual success)
As for Black face, whatever must have happened between them must be deep. They both grew up in Oturkpo and started music together in sec sch. Whatever broke their relationship is beyond the "you stole My song saga" Somethings cannot be said publicly.
I'm a big fan of 2face music (got about 25 tracks on my phone) but not his way of life. He's not as innocent as u think.
NB: Anne's mom is from Eket, Akwa ibom and a prophetess. All these are verifiable. If you know you know

On point. Michael Jackson was into so many evil things and recently, most of those he abused are coming out to speak. Just like Bill Cosby too. Most of these guys has coded secret but it their life and they should do whatever they want. Fame comes with lots of things with some sacrifices that only those involved knows.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 19, 2019
People are fast to start insulting Black face but there seem to be more to this Fued between the duo. This fued is the longest in history. My questions is this

Did 2face stole his song(s)?
If yes, has 2face acknowledged that he stole his song and how has he been compensated
I am afraid if truly he stole his song without at least acknowledging that, the fight will never end because black face will want to fight this till 2face at least come openly to acknowledge that he stole his song(s). Reason is to show the entire world and whoever cares to listen that black face ain't insane.

Did 2face jeopardize, sabotage the musical career of black face by colliding with the then popular Kenny's music to block him from shows. People should know that music then is not like it is now. Kenny's music can literally destroy anybody career then because they are the boss then. It is obvious that this may be one reason black face will never blow again. His vituperations and accusations of 2face over the years has made him at odds with every musician, directors, producers in Nigeria. No musician will want to collabo with black face or even face alone. Reason is two face is a legend no doubt, humble, successful, friendly and no musician will want to literally go at odds with him cos he is worshipped by his colleagues in the entertainment and music world.

This is the one and only undoing of black face. He will continue to fight and keep holding grudges against two face because of these reasons.

For those folks saying he could have released another hit song and may be have collaboration with other musicians. Sorry to burst your bubble. That won't work for the reasons I earlier posted, besides fame and relevance is seasonal, even two face will not be relevant forever. How long will this fued continue I don't know. The only game black face can play now to remain relevant is to keep launching attacks on two face personality. Chess game. Attack the queen Abi king and have the pawns come at you. That way, he will stay relevant. I have no issue with two face, he is a tiny God in the entertainment industry, but I can't condemn blackace either because I have learnt in life based on my personal life experience to always try and look at things from other people's perspective and not be emotional or judgemental. I hope they settle their differences and move on.

On a lighter mode, frequent attacks on 2face by blaxkface reminds me of Tonto Dick and ChurchHill.

4 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Meliaen(f): 11:46am On Mar 19, 2019
TruthHurts100:

Which dirty closure. Is he a child? Na only him dey the group? Why is Faze not going around throwing tantrums?

It's people like you taking stupid sides that keep escalating the issue. See as you're screaming more than the bereaved.
Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by 8stargeneral: 11:50am On Mar 19, 2019
2face please for d sake of love fine d dude small tin to hold body, depression and frustration is killn d nigga cry.
Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Meliaen(f): 11:50am On Mar 19, 2019
maryjames9:
People are fast to start insulting Black face but there seem to be more to this Fued between the duo. This fued is the longest in history. My questions is this

Thanku for this. Bless you. This is what I've tried to explain to people but no, to use sense is difficult. Besides, I used to be a big fan of plantashun boiz back in the day so I know where they're coming from.

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by muhdfaruq(m): 11:50am On Mar 19, 2019
Blackface.Hmmm
Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by 8stargeneral: 11:51am On Mar 19, 2019
2face please for d sake of love fine d dude small tin to hold body, depression and frustration are killn d nigga cry cry.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by manikspears: 11:55am On Mar 19, 2019
odizeey:
read the lines. He said tuface and his manager blocked his shows. E pass that song bro. The truth go come out.

Forget abeg,the guy no good.mention one blackface song wey make sense or worth air play on radio since 2005.just one. Please don't mention a song that doesn't make sense, you know people are reading our conversation. Hardlife was before 2005 ,l await your reply.
Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by manikspears: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
xirGODWIN:

This one of the funniest thing i have seen this year...how can you call 2face gay.. The guy is
practically obeying God's command of go and multiply

So you don't know?

Till now you don't know?

You no know say hunger bad? cheesy

The guy is hungry.he should go and check out the amount of hits 2face has released since African Queen. Stupidface.
Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Sunnylovesil: 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
Isn't a bit of contradiction haven't listen to the so called "diss track." blackface you said you made him A Star coz you thought him how to ryhm, yet again you said "since when them don dry yansh u for back, u no dey stand straight again.. That's what made u a Star"... So which one make we take?.. Abi na u still dey yansh am then?

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Section7: 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2019
Gay? Bros close ya mouth
Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by 4X4: 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
IT'S POSSIBLE. A LOT OF MARRIED FATHERS ARE VERY BISEXUAL. THEY SLEEP WITH BOTH MEN AND WOMEN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by 4X4: 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
IT'S POSSIBLE. A LOT OF MARRIED FATHERS ARE VERY BISEXUAL. THEY SLEEP WITH BOTH MEN AND WOMEN. ....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by mercyland93(m): 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
This man should better find something else to say. Tuface, that can nack/Bleep anything putting on skirt is now a gay.
He definitely owns his body even if he is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omawumi Weds Baby Daddy Tosin Yusuf - Photo / Bovi Lifts I Go Dye Up With Excitement As They Reunite At His Mums House Warming / BBNaija Omashola Looks Unkempt & Homeless Days After Hinting Of Being Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.