Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track (45366 Views)

Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) / Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him / Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by tonquendo4u(m): 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2019
D song sef no go sell. Like the other 1s
Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by vicardino(m): 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2019

3 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by vicardino(m): 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
xjiggy:
Once heard from a close industry source that our musicians practice gay stunts. Some while under the influence of fancy pills, some to move up the success ladder. Remember this, a man that does anal sex to a girl is half-way gay. Nothing stops him from doing it to a man with little motivation (either under the influence or for spiritual success)
As for Black face, whatever must have happened between them must be deep. They both grew up in Oturkpo and started music together in sec sch. Whatever broke their relationship is beyond the "you stole My song saga" Somethings cannot be said publicly.
I'm a big fan of 2face music (got about 25 tracks on my phone) but not his way of life. He's not as innocent as u think.
NB: Anne's mom is from Eket, Akwa ibom and a prophetess. All these are verifiable. If you know you know
Thank you
Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Ohraykon: 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
4X4:
IT'S POSSIBLE. A LOT OF MARRIED FATHERS ARE VERY BISEXUAL. THEY SLEEP WITH BOTH MEN AND WOMEN.
really am shocked o naija for dat matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Gentleziggy(m): 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
It could b d truth anyway, because for one to become a superstar in d music or movie industry one has to belong to a cult.in d case of innocent idibia it could b that, that is d only way he could renew his success.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Gentleziggy(m): 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
bunmishontelle:
If he is gay, how come he is the father Abraham?
it is possible for tuface to swing both sides

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Gentleziggy(m): 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
tonquendo4u:
D song sef no go sell. Like the other 1s
for his song to make wave he has to soil his hands oooo ,nothing is free in this world oo

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Gentleziggy(m): 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2019
After going through some comments here ,I realized that many people are blinded by a celebrity's status. Only few knows that most of these musicians making waves today belongs to various fraternities which demands them(members) to carry out various sexual perversions in they desire to b known locally n internationally

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Ohraykon: 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
Gentleziggy:
After going through some comments here ,I realized that many people are blinded by a celebrity's status. Only few knows that most of these musicians making waves today belongs to various fraternities which demands them(members) to carry out various sexual perversions in they desire to b known locally n internationally
dont mind dem bros dey dont know devil controls the entertainment industry me sef had to keep my talent to myself. Even wale said it God gives us the talent but devil gives us the fame. Stay woke people!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Gentleziggy(m): 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ohraykon:
dont mind dem bros dey dont know devil controls the entertainment industry me sef had to keep my talent to myself. Even wale said it God gives us the talent but devil gives us the fame. Stay woke people!!!
but u don't have to keep d talent to your self

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Ohraykon: 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
Gentleziggy:
but u don't have to keep d talent to your self
i no fit chop kpomo grin let me kuku hide, my happiness is better i am content dat way.
Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by collitexnaira(m): 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ganjafama:
Bros its "Kpomo", not " pkomo". No need to thank me.

I have no intention of thanking you. Correcting me based on that add no value to my intelligent

3 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by bigcasava1(m): 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
I will look into this allegations. U are making some sense
Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by odizeey(m): 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
manikspears:

Forget abeg,the guy no good.mention one blackface song wey make sense or worth air play on radio since 2005.just one. Please don't mention a song that doesn't make sense, you know people are reading our conversation. Hardlife was before 2005 ,l await your reply.
ask Kelly handsome what happened to him after kennis beef. You think ppl would here his songs then? Wen phone no too common. Ask Chris brown what happened after rihana beaten.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by manikspears: 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
odizeey:
ask Kelly handsome what happened to him after kennis beef. You think ppl would here his songs then? Wen phone no too common. Ask Chris brown what happened after rihana beaten.

chris brown brought out hits abeg,too many sef. if you are good ,you are good. azadus had beefs too shey? someone you could habe mentioned was brymo and guy Femi and poun kan would be on your replay if you listen to it once.kiss daniel had beef with his record,many people sef had beefs with their promoters and they made it through,so he should stfu.

PS: dont get me wrong am not saying they dont have mafias and cabals in the music industry but he too should have given us good music so that we will have something to side him with.
Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by midnighter(f): 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
odizeey:

kelly hansomes own was just too bad. i really love his music and it pains me that it cant even get up to 20k views on youtube. Serious talent just wasted because of beef
Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by ityP(m): 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
Meliaen:

You aren't the one wearing the shoes. You can't decide for him how he finds closure.

Lol... He should know the majority of persons think he's a fool... No one is taking him seriously... Not even tubaba... He claims Tubaba stole his shine... But if he was half a good an artist, I wonder why he didnt try to hit it big with another one... HE IS A FOOL...
Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Meliaen(f): 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
ityP:

Lol... He should know the majority of persons think he's a fool... No one is taking him seriously... Not even tubaba... He claims Tubaba stole his shine... But if he was half a good an artist, I wonder why he didnt try to hit it big with another one... HE IS A FOOL...

Those who think they know it all have no way of finding out they don't. They're the BIGGER FOOLS.
Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by ityP(m): 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
Meliaen:

Those who think they know it all have no way of finding out they don't. They're the BIGGER FOOLS.

I don't need to know it all. I just need to know it now... Even the holy book says, TAKING OFFENSE LIE IN THE BOSOM OF FOOLS... Blackface and fans can insult Tubaba all they like, it won't stop Tubaba's shine, neither will it resurrect Blackface's black career
Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Meliaen(f): 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
ityP:

I don't need to know it all. I just need to know it now... Even the holy book says, TAKING OFFENSE LIE IN THE BOSOM OF FOOLS... Blackface and fans can insult Tubaba all they like, it won't stop Tubaba's shine, neither will it resurrect Blackface's black career

It's the contrary actually. Ass lickers like you are the ones insulting blackface. For example, you have insulted him in every of your comment. That said, you're the bigger problem.
Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Johncables402: 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
Attention seeker .
Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by ityP(m): 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2019
Meliaen:

It's the contrary actually. Ass lickers like you are the ones insulting blackface. For example, you have insulted him in every of your comment. That said, you're the bigger problem.

Lmao... So my comments about him is gonna resurrect his career? I don die... See eh, Blackface is as irrelevant as the last 4 letters in QUEUE
Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by odizeey(m): 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
manikspears:

chris brown brought out hits abeg,too many sef. if you are good ,you are good. azadus had beefs too shey? someone you could habe mentioned was brymo and guy Femi and poun kan would be on your replay if you listen to it once.kiss daniel had beef with his record,many people sef had beefs with their promoters and they made it through,so he should stfu.

PS: dont get me wrong am not saying they dont have mafias and cabals in the music industry but he too should have given us good music so that we will have something to side him with.
after the fight how many of breezy's song did you hear, not up till recent times.
Not everybody takes wrong the same or the best way. Ppl should just see that someone is hurt. E just be like person wen babe leave, wen you train go sch, and the rest.

His career going down might also be that he lost faith in the industry. Black face is extremely talented, listen to emenma and one and only by plantation boiz and ask how come such talent went down.

Mk we leave story
Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by odizeey(m): 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
Last last black dey use 2baba dey get the fame, na just time e go blow again.
Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
Mrbigman1:
2baba wey be father of all nation?

Get another line bro
Gbam
Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by manikspears: 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
odizeey:
after the fight how many of breezy's song did you hear, not up till recent times.
Not everybody takes wrong the same or the best way. Ppl should just see that someone is hurt. E just be like person wen babe leave, wen you train go sch, and the rest.

His career going down might also be that he lost faith in the industry. Black face is extremely talented, listen to emenma and one and only by plantation boiz and ask how come such talent went down.

Mk we leave story

You are yet to mention one song o, just one song since 2005.That means pikin wey dey SS1 no sabi blackface at all.

I just want to beg 2face to please give this guy small change so we go fit rest.i dey beg ni o.
Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by stieyven(m): 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:
Fooolishface
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by TruthHurts100: 12:04am On Mar 20, 2019
Meliaen:

It's people like you taking stupid sides that keep escalating the issue. See as you're screaming more than the bereaved.

It's girls like you that get bashed in the face for lack of sense. Must you insult to make your statement?
Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Meliaen(f): 7:22am On Mar 20, 2019
TruthHurts100:

It's girls like you that get bashed in the face for lack of sense. Must you insult to make your statement?

It's boys like you that get shot in the head for being stupid. It's infact stupid boys like you who bash their mother when corrected.
Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by Meliaen(f): 7:25am On Mar 20, 2019
ityP:

Lmao... So my comments about him is gonna resurrect his career? I don die... See eh, Blackface is as irrelevant as the last 4 letters in QUEUE

How can a nonentity be talking about someone else's career? This one pass me o.
Re: 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track by odizeey(m): 7:39am On Mar 20, 2019
manikspears:

You are yet to mention one song o, just one song since 2005.That means pikin wey dey SS1 no sabi blackface at all.

I just want to beg 2face to please give this guy small change so we go fit rest.i dey beg ni o.
person wen dem frustrate him life how e go take sing.

Which year he sing erema

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gay Sextape Of Rapper Tekashi69 Leaked.watch Video / PHOTOS: Bobrisky's Outfit For His Pre-birthday Dinner / "Where Is Lola Rae?" Tekno Shares Photo With Sexy Lady, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.