Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges (16011 Views)

Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges / 13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone / Anambra’s Ozubulu Indigenes At War In South Africa, Man Alleges As He Shares Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by Abrahamdgreat(m): 11:00am On Mar 19, 2019
But y can't u just give them that purewater money (#20) and save urself from this stress in the first place undecided
Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by Kdon2: 11:02am On Mar 19, 2019
oyetunder:
It might be true. Some of you people are so rude that some of us are waiting for the day it will kill you.

You need brain exam.

1 Like

Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 19, 2019
Bail yourself na. After all, some of you beat your wives for being rude.

1 Like

Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by fykes(m): 11:03am On Mar 19, 2019
So I beat up a police man at a checkpoint in Enugu and was taking to New Haven police station, the guy saw laptop in my car and wanted to harass me even after going thru my papers he wanted to search my PC and phone, I refused and he hooked my trousers... I just had a huge disappointment and I let off on him to my satisfaction. Got arrested by on passing civil defence patrol team... D guy came to the station and asked that I be allowed to fight him again... I couldn't stop laughing... Finally... Major A. My bros came and took me away. Gave d police guy 2k

1 Like

Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by Kdon2: 11:04am On Mar 19, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas nd Rude ar lik 5 & 6

Igbos and lack of common sense
Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by Maket: 11:05am On Mar 19, 2019
Don't make trouble with them just thanked God you are alive

1 Like

Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by logon599: 11:07am On Mar 19, 2019
Regardless of how sorry this story sounds, I'm sorry I just had to laugh grin grin grin

Get your professional Architectural designs from very LOW prices and from any location. Contact me through my signature below or checkout my profile for more of my job samples. Thanks

Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by nedupel(m): 11:08am On Mar 19, 2019
Abeg, who snap the pictures?
Nija police is nija police.
Bad market.

1 Like

Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:15am On Mar 19, 2019
donstan18:
Were you rude? If YES, you deserve what you got.

Because it won't be sounding like this if you were rude to Soldiers.
So being rude is a crime. Where are you from
Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by Kdon2: 11:16am On Mar 19, 2019
Hamilton1:

Afonja die

Igbos perish! grin
Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by chiefojiji(m): 11:28am On Mar 19, 2019
Well maybe u told them they smell nice
Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by udemzyudex(m): 11:30am On Mar 19, 2019
Auxtin85:
You nor collect beating my brother, if dem real beat you, you will confess what you don’t know and even mention accomplice.

Wetin you dey wait for naa, go help them beat am, the way some people dey reason sha.
Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by soke02(m): 11:47am On Mar 19, 2019
Being rude is now a crime in Nigeria constitution, let them charge u to court.
Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 19, 2019
donstan18:

Nigerian mentality lipsrsealed do you see police abusing people anyhow abroad?
Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by Collinsanele: 11:58am On Mar 19, 2019
Ok o
Military
Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by Auxtin85(m): 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
udemzyudex:

Wetin you dey wait for naa, go help them beat am, the way some people dey reason sha.

Okay I hear
Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by chloride6: 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Lol. Nigerian police.
I remember an incident in 2014 in imo owerri, a girl and her friends where going to owerri main town from ihiagwa by 10pm for her birthday party, on poly nekede road, the bus carryin dem broke down, they where picked up by police patrol bus, only for them to be taken to police station and they where den accused of being ashis and criminals, the next morning they where forced to pay 10k for bail!
FYI they where about 8 of them!

Dem be ashi

undecided undecided undecided
Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by jaymaf(m): 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
donstan18:

you are not ok at all
Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by Nobodyperson: 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
post=76789858:

Log out and go get a lawyer ASAP.
Seems you haven't read news on how lawyers have being beaten and jailed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
chloride6:

Dem be ashi

undecided undecided undecided
And the guys with dem too?
Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by YoungG12(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
grin Nigeria Police Sha,
Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by petredeshyan(m): 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
why you sef go tell dem say dem smell nice.
Re: After 20 Hours In Police Cell, I Was Accused Of Being Rude - Man Alleges by Kdon2: 12:17am On Mar 24, 2019
Hamilton1:

Afonja die

Igbo perish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four / Gabriel Kago Accused Of Assaulting His Wife After Infecting Her With STD (Photo) / Calabar Pastor Dupes Lover, Others Of Over N17m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.