Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Before It Gets Out Of Hand - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before It Gets Out Of Hand (179 Views)

What Do I Need To Know About CCC Before It Gets Too Serious / Please we urge the reader to repost this till it gets to the top. / Refusing For Pastors Laying Of Hand During The Service , Is It A Since (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before It Gets Out Of Hand by jonatoye(m): 8:01am On Mar 19, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Before it Gets out of Hand

WORD FOR TODAY
There is no man created by God that will be in charge of his destiny forever. When things are still under your control seek the Lord to workout his good pleasure!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Seek the LORD while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near." (Isaiah 55:6 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Life is a gift. Everything given to you by God does not come to you because it is your right but because He chooses to show you mercy. The summary of your life is that you are a product of grace and privilege. Hence, don't take for granted; guard the gift of God in your life with ultimate care.

If by God's grace the word of God is coming to you and it demands from you a definite response do not hesitate to respond in absolute obedience. It is posible for a man to hear the word of God a bit too late. There are times when repentance and restitution will be almost impossible. Now that various spiritual issues in your life is still within your control; respond to God accordingly.

If there be a virtue, habit and character that you must imbibe; give yourself to it while the grace is available. If there are issues that must be settled in your academics, marriage, career and ministry; settle it now that things have not gotten out of hand. If there be a child to train in the way of the Lord do not hesitate to do before the time of influence elapse. If there be a faulty foundation in any aspect of life settle it before it is too late to correct.

Prayer Point
Lord! I receive the grace to make best use of every opportunity that comes my way in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
Life will not but give a man a temporary grace and opportunity to define his destiny!!!

Have a Gracious Tuesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Christ Is Most Important In Life. / Interpretation Of Common Dreams / Remember Me, O Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.