Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker (40657 Views)

Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? / Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) / 120million Year Old Crocodile That Lived In South Korea Walked On Two Legs (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by MobilityExpress: 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
DabuIIIT:

Apc

grin

Wrong answer grin we are talking about animals, not humans or politics
Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
sosa993:

And why take a simple post personally ? A lot of people [b]on here [/b]lack sense of humour I swear. I literally don't have time for an argument this afternoon jare. Look for someone to argue with. I have book to write.

You have no book to write. What you are writing is a junk that well end up as a wrap for bean cake. Don't stroke your ego telling us you are a writer. You have nothing to offer to the readers. I'd believe you are writer anyways if "junk" is included as a genre.

1 Like

Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by sosa993: 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
sosa993:

You wrote long quotes to reply me. Did you see just see your period gay? Because for someone insulting others of being emotional, you're obviously a disgrace to manhood. Secondly, where did feminism come into play here? Why can't you stop being a sissy and face the actual thing here? Really, you have a fucking laptop in front of you and I know the only thing idiots like you would ever do with it is to do Yahoo. That's what your maggot brain can ever fathom.

Now to the book, if having over 55 thousand readers from various platforms as a nobody is called junk writing then I feel blessed. It shows I'm on my way to success. While you're here arguing with me and yet no platform. No name. I make people happy with my write ups and that's all that matters.

But seriously, who hurt you as a kid? We're you abandoned hence you hate women so much you had to come for the whole gender to insult me. Idiot, calm down, read the garbbage you wrote up there and stop embarrassing the idiots that brought you to this world. Google is your friend. I'd give you my full name but then, you're not worth the stress. While you're at it, getting worked up and emotional over a comment like a pussy, take your drug. I hope the people who hurt you as a kid make amends. A bitter soul too needs love. Imbecille.

Books having 55,000 readers is nothing. People can click on a book and when they read through your preface, they realise is trash and they leave. The bot counts that single click and it's added to others that will repeat same cycle and you have 55,000 reads. To be frank if out of over 3billions internet users in the world and you are gloating over 55k reads in all your publishing platforms combined, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you that it's not a job for you. You should know better if you were logical but I understand that isn't the case anyway.

you are not only a poor writer but a terrible reader, what suggest in my writing that I attacked the female folks, don't try to derail, just stay on track and you might be blessed with my honest free response.

I am not hating, nothing there to hate anyways neither am I a fraudster, not my thing. Maybe I am too blessed I don't have to work or maybe I am blessed I work when I want or maybe not

1 Like

Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by sosa993: 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by sosa993: 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by sosa993: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
sosa993:

I said. Does mental instability run in your blood? If you knew so much about writing like you so much try to claim you'd know having a hundred reader is victory for you. Again, search the internet for what a genre is. Do you even know the meaning of generes? I'm appalled and embarrassed even for you.

100read a victory? You should have a "name" as you pointed out if 55k read is anything to go by.

Let me make it clear, if out of a billion readers, you managed to get 55k reads having in mind the figure is inclusive of disappointed readers and reviewers. You are doing a terrible job. If you get 55k readers online (globally), how many copies do you think you'd sell offline? I remember Paulo Coelho sold over 100million copies when he published the alchemist which has been translated to over 20 languages and you honestly think 55k reads is a catch? Tell that to a fool and you'd have a fan

Also, you have nothing more to say and I understand you want a soft landing. I stated and I repeat "I'd take you for a writer when "junk" is included as a genre in literature"

Maybe it's you that have a looking up to do after all.

1 Like

Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by sosa993: 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
candlewax:

100read a victory? You should have a "name" as you pointed out if 55k read is anything to go by.

Let me make it clear, if out of a billion readers, you managed to get 55k reads having in mind the figure is inclusive of disappointed readers and reviewers. You are doing a terrible job. If you get 55k readers online (globally), how many copies do you think you'd sell offline? I remember Paulo Coelho sold over 100million copies when he published the alchemist which has been translated to over 20 languages and you honestly think 55k reads is a catch? Tell that to a fool and you'd have a fan

Also, you have nothing more to say and I understand you want a soft landing. I stated and I repeat "I'd take you for a writer when "junk" is included as a genre in literature"

Maybe it's you that have a looking up to do after all.

LMAO, this guy is obviously foolish. You'll probably end up killing yourself in the long run. It's always a pattern, aggressiveness then poof candlewax killed himself. It can't even be a breaking news anyway. You're unknown. You're still somewhere in a corner of your room, playing games and betting.

No, I don't need a soft landing. Why should I? Now let me school you.

General fiction

Fantasy

Paranormal

Science fiction

Horror are few of the numerous genres we have in the world.

Look up J.k Rowling, Stephen king, Tomi Adeyemi. They were rejected 100 times over. And now, they're worth than what you'll ever be.

Infact, I call myself lucky because they never had an online platform and look at where they are today. Those are people I look up to. Because being great is worth more to me than. Throwing my life away aimlessly. If they are my role models, then shorty, I'll be known. It's only a matter of time. But of course, I can't possibly rely on writing alone or else, I'll have to end up in the streets like the sluts you call sisters.

I'll keep praying for you. I think you're the one who needs to stay on topic. Emotional wreck. Cry baby.

cheesy
Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
sosa993:

Christ the Redeemer, I just found a post where you said I'm trying to struggle with men and trying to be an alpha female? Jeez, you're clearly dumb.

At first, I thought I was serious having an arguement with someone whose brain works perfectly alright, but I just realised, people like you are just a waste of space.

Tell me thug, what in my post is riling you up. I mean, I'm a woman, it's normal for me to cry and be emotional but a man, talking in the most uncouth way says so much about your upbringing. Let me ask you something, did she leave when you were young? Did she abandon you when she was supposed to show you motherly care and love.

Clear case of people like you are on the internet and if you want to know the kind of mental instability worrying that peanut besides thing in your skull, I'm more than willing to help you find a solution. Clearly, I have nothing doing for now.

if you had access to a gun, people like you shoot up a school or a mall. I'm so sure replying me must've really got you worked up so much you're probably standing and typing furiously into your phone. Of course, I can't fight. I take pleasure in being a woman, a softie. That isn't even an insult. I can't even fight a woman like me. I'm not a thug. No, I'm not a big chain, rapper wanna be looking thug.

You're done for. Lmao. Mumu abeg go sleep. Alpha male my foot. Men are usually in control of their emotions and from your first reply, you're a woman. A girrrrrlll. Welcome to my gender. Idiot

Honestly, I just glanced through your response as its not catchy enough for a thorough reading undecided
Take this a free honest review. You are not a writer, you writing is poor, not catchy. If you wanna write there is a class for that and it's mostly what you have you can give.

Apparently, you have none. What then can you give.

I hereby put an end to your rants with this. At the beg3you said you won't reply me. I did what I do best. And now you are ranting, putting up a smiling emoji to lessen the pain. It's understandable and as I mentioned earlier. You'd never match me in anything. You Sosa can never match Mr candle on anything, academic feats, recognition or otherwise.

I wish I know where you are so I'd come over and flog you on your palms, that what I'd do my younger sister when she try to berate me. I see you as one. Engaging myself in a banter with you reduces my worth.

Having said that, goodbye smiley
Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by TheManOfTheYear: 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
sosa993:

And why take a simple post personally ? A lot of people on here lack sense of humour I swear. I literally don't have time for an argument this afternoon jare. Look for someone to argue with. I have book to write.
I can't believe this is coming from a 'writer'.

You're no writer.

2 Likes

Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by sosa993: 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
candlewax:

Honestly, I just glanced through your response as its not catchy enough for a thorough reading undecided
Take this a free honest review. You are not a writer, you writing is poor, not catchy. If you wanna write there is a class for that and it's mostly what you have you can give.

Apparently, you have none. What then can you give.

I hereby put an end to your rants with this. At the beg3you said you won't reply me. I did what I do best. And now you are ranting, putting up a smiling emoji to lessen the pain. It's understandable and as I mentioned earlier. You'd never match me in anything. You Sosa can never match Mr candle on anything, academic feats, recognition or otherwise.

I wish I know where you are so I'd come over and flog you on your palms, that what I'd do my younger sister when she try to berate me. I see you as one. Engaging myself in a banter with you reduces my worth.

Having said that, goodbye smiley

Oh my God, and you think every garbage you wrote there isn't crappy rants? No, those who raised me did not raise thugs hence, I'd have no reason to fight with a toad.

You're clearly projecting. You feel jagging pain in your heart and soul, and yet, here you are projecting your situation on me.

Jeez, girl, you made my day.

You are a no body. If you clearly have to keep repeating that no one can stand you in value then that's a clear case of someone living in a dream world. You're a nobody and and you'd die being a nobody.

And no, I'm not trying to lessen any pain. If you have to think your lunatic ranting mean a thing to me then you're a joker lmao. A clown.

What do you have? Who are you? What is your name? You're clearly the one who has nothing to say and decided to go for my writing. If you have to know every writer will have at least one idiot to tell them their work is piece of crap.

If you were that exposed, you'd know even on Goodreads, a bad review is always welcome. It's what helps writers. How the hell do you think that is a bad thing? Mumu.

Damn, this childish dump thinks he hits hard and is feeling fly. If that makes your sardistic soul happy. Then be my guest.

Keep chanting this as from today: Candlewax, is a fool. He thinks pointing out a bad writing is an insult, he doesn't know it's a review.

You need to be educated shorty
Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by sosa993: 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
TheManOfTheYear:
I can't believe this is coming from a 'writer'.

You're no writer.

You could imagine the pain I had to go through reading her mentions of poor sentences. It's glaring to the blind, I don't know why she's is trying so hard to convince us she's an acclaimed writer, when she can't even understand my words.

I can't believe that as a writer she'd have a hard time understanding what I meant when I said I'd take her as a writer when junk is included as a genre. She painstakingly listed some genres of literature for me.

Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by ollymaye: 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2019
I think that man knows something about the death of his friend... think deeply; how can someone move to the river bank just to ease undecided undecided
Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by TheManOfTheYear: 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
candlewax:

You could imagine the pain I had to go through reading her mentions of poor sentences. It's glaring to the blind, I don't know why she's is trying so hard to convince us she's an acclaimed writer, when she can't even understand my words.

I can't believe that as a writer she'd have a hard time understanding what I meant when I said I'd take her as a writer when junk is included as a genre. She painstakingly listed some genres of literature for me.

Lol grin
I was also baffled when she claimed writer cheesy

You would know a writer when you see one, from her dictionary and understanding of figures of speech.
LOL. Well let her keep basking in the euphoria of her ambitions. She can get there.
Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2019
TheManOfTheYear:
I was also baffled when she claimed writer cheesy

You would know a writer when you see one, from her dictionary and understanding of figures of speech.
LOL. Well let her keep basking in the euphoria of her ambitions. She can get there.

she believes she is a successful writer already and that will make it difficult for her to learn. I barely read her rants, same thing I do whenever I pick an uninteresting piece. It's OK though
Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by Bikonze(m): 7:24am On Mar 04, 2021
Why do i feel this a cover-up for a crime?
Crossed my mind.
Re: Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker by sosa993: 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Snake I Saw At My Gate / The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! / Rare "Ring Of Fire" Solar Eclipse Captured In Spectacular Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.