Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? (54808 Views)

Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It / Man Captures Crocodile In Lagos Island. Drags It On The Ground, Police Spotted / Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by ButIdoandIdont: 4:42am On Aug 31, 2023
Villagers pose for a photo with a giant dead crocodile in Zimbabwe in 2010.

The crocodile was attacking and killing fully grown cows. It was reportedly caught in the Zambezi River.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by SalamRushdie: 5:31am On Aug 31, 2023
Thats. Nile Crocodile I guess they are not common in Nigerian waters like the West African Crocodile

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by Kepukepu: 5:37am On Aug 31, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Thats. Nile Crocodile I guess, we don't have that specie in Nigeria
says who?

Because it's called Nile crocodile does not mean that is found only in or around Nike River.
Nile crocodiles are found in most Sub-Saharan countries and in Egypt and Sudan

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by ButIdoandIdont: 5:39am On Aug 31, 2023
Kepukepu:
says who?

Because it's called Nile crocodile does not mean that is found only in or around Nike River.

Cool

Zambezi river has might crocks don't know if Nile has this size

18 Likes

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by ecolime(m): 5:42am On Aug 31, 2023
This one fit swallow all the villagers one by one shocked

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 31, 2023
shocked
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by crossfm: 6:01am On Aug 31, 2023
Hehehe.

All Nigerians can see in this picture is meat grin cheesy

Imagine this in this hard economy tongue.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by finallybusy: 6:09am On Aug 31, 2023
That’s enough meat to feed four families.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by Ooni: 6:21am On Aug 31, 2023
Crocodiles don't stop growing until they die.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by Finestgurlie(f): 6:24am On Aug 31, 2023
Adaisback:
you will be looking for trouble where there is none. Yoruba mothers especially the Muslims needs reorientation. They train kids with insults and abuses . When you hear a woman especially in the morning calling kids, Omo ale, Omo irankiran, ole, olori pelebe , olosi Omo, olori buruku ' look no further, na Yoruba mother. Yet they kept wondering why igbos are progressing more than them.
all I want is a 2 days with you vicky

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by raskymonojendor: 6:26am On Aug 31, 2023
Finestgurlie:
all I want is a 2 days with you vicky
Lesbobo

6 Likes

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by Finestgurlie(f): 6:27am On Aug 31, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Lesbobo
eat nsi

1 Like

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by raskymonojendor: 6:27am On Aug 31, 2023
Adaisback:
you will be looking for trouble where there is none. Yoruba mothers especially the Muslims needs reorientation. They train kids with insults and abuses . When you hear a woman especially in the morning calling kids, Omo ale, Omo irankiran, ole, olori pelebe , olosi Omo, olori buruku ' look no further, na Yoruba mother. Yet they kept wondering why igbos are progressing more than them.
How. By selling gala and lacasera on expressway.

Mtchew

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by KingLennon(m): 6:28am On Aug 31, 2023
See better meat as e waste o
Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by KingLennon(m): 6:29am On Aug 31, 2023
That crocodile can kill a whole village o. Animal right activists over to you sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by raskymonojendor: 6:30am On Aug 31, 2023
Finestgurlie:
eat nsi
After you finish eating adaisback sphincter ani chidera ihiala

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by falcon01: 6:36am On Aug 31, 2023
IgboSomalia:
I am not sure you can find crocodiles as big as this in Nigeria but I can assure you that there is a specie of pigs in Nigeria bigger in foolishness than this crocodile.

They are called Obidient pig of Biafra.
how are you able to drag politics into everything?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by Finestgurlie(f): 6:42am On Aug 31, 2023
raskymonojendor:

After you finish eating adaisback sphincter ani chidera ihiala
orunneyi

1 Like

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by IgboSomalia: 6:43am On Aug 31, 2023
falcon01:
how are you able to drag politics into everything?

Akpu gives me power.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by falcon01: 6:50am On Aug 31, 2023
IgboSomalia:

Akpu gives me power.
bravo

2 Likes

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by Adaisback(f): 7:01am On Aug 31, 2023
raskymonojendor:

How. By selling gala and lacasera on expressway.

Mtchew
yes dear. From selling gala and lacasera, they enter two by two shop, from there they enter plazas, from there they become the owners. No be by juju. Our mothers hardly lay curses on us. That guy that woke up on an innocent thread to start calling igbos, was he drunk on his mother's curses?

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by Adaisback(f): 7:03am On Aug 31, 2023
IgboSomalia:

Akpu gives me power.
I don't have time to read your long epistle, that's why I chose this short one.

The thread you started your tribalism on, does it look like a tribalist thread? But you suddenly decided to turn it to igbo vs Yoruba.

If you cannot contribute meaningfully to a thread. Ignore it and move on.

And of course akpu will truly give you power coz just like Edo no be Lagos, akpu no be fufu. One is soft ( fufu) and will not make you full or power you on. The other ( akpu) makes you strong and will power you full day. The difference is very clear. Akpu no be your mate. Fufu is for boys, Akpu is for men!!!!

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by Parachoko: 7:06am On Aug 31, 2023
Kepukepu:
says who?

Salamrushdie is right, there are no Nile Crocodile in West Africa

2 Likes

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by FoolaniHellman: 7:09am On Aug 31, 2023
IgboSomalia:
I am not sure you can find crocodiles as big as this in Nigeria but I can assure you that there is a specie of pigs in Nigeria bigger in foolishness than this crocodile.

They are called Obidient pig of Biafra.

Omoh you're wicked abeg

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by Adaisback(f): 7:10am On Aug 31, 2023
At topic, Nigeria is a very big country, I believe we have bigger crocodiles just that Nigerians may have eaten them all undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria? by Adaisback(f): 7:11am On Aug 31, 2023
FoolaniHellman:

No one asked you to describe how your mother raised you!

Keep quiet!

Zombie
okay sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Python Killed By A 13-Year-Old Boy In Bayelsa State / The Elephant That Was Spotted In Oyo Dies In University Of Ibadan Custody (Pics) / Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.