Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Ibb And Atiku Should Stop Fooling The Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb And Atiku Should Stop Fooling The Igbos (567 Views)

Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory / Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku / What Is Going On In This Pic B/w OBJ And Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibb And Atiku Should Stop Fooling The Igbos by coolbet007: 10:59am On Sep 04, 2010
IBB and Atiku should stop fooling us, the Igbos. We know them too well.

1) IBB said he was forced to annul June 12 by his surbodinates. How can he now withstand the preasure from the North to continue in 2015.
2) IBB was forced to to step-down in 1993, how can he willingly step down for Igbo presidency come 2015, knowing he has the constitutional right to continue. IBB is a power monger who will never relinqiush power in 2015.
3) IBB is a maradona and he knows how to dribble you to get what he wants. That's excactlly what he is doing now to the Igbos.

My Igbo brothers, let's shine our eyes well well, before these fools use & dump us.

To my fellow Nigerians, for so long, we have sacrificed the greatness of our dear country on the alter of ethnic politics. It's time to rise up against this evil and let the best man rule.
Re: Ibb And Atiku Should Stop Fooling The Igbos by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 04, 2010
Word!

(1) (Reply)

Can A Bill Be Passed To Hang Fraudsters / Please Join Us In Calling For Clemency For The Nigerian 18 On The Death Row In I / 2011: Efcc Will Advise Parties On Candidates, Says Farida !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.