Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Inspirations For Nowadays's Entrepreneurs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Inspirations For Nowadays's Entrepreneurs (512 Views)

Fast Way Of Raking In Cash Nowadays / 12 Young Entrepreneurs Who Make Me Feel Optimistic About Nigeria's Future / Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspirations For Nowadays's Entrepreneurs by lelads(m): 11:27am On Sep 04, 2010
nspirations for Nowadays's Entrepreneurs

Changing into an entrepreneur may be a onerous interesting journey and generally it needs a lot of than just having a great idea and therefore the investment required to run a business.

Here are some entrepreneurs quotes that have inspired me at some stage in my entrepreneur journey, and I hope will inspire you and help you become the best entrepreneurs that you just are.

'A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety web beneath them.'

Henry Kravis

'No one talks of entrepreneurship as survival, however that is specifically what it is and what nurtures creative thinking.'

Anita Roddick

'Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there's little distinction between obstacle and opportunity and are able to flip each to their advantage.'

Niccolo Machiavelli

'An entrepreneur assumes the chance and is dedicated and committed to the success of whatever he or she undertakes.'

Victor Kiam

'Entrepreneurs are risk takers, willing to roll the dice with their money or reputations on the road in support of an plan or enterprise.'

Victoria Claflin Woodhull

'Entrepreneurs are risk takers, willing to roll the dice with their cash or name on the line in support of an plan or enterprise. They willingly assume responsibility for the success or failure of a venture and are in command of all its facets.'

Victor Kiam

'Life isn't truthful; get used to it. As we have a tendency to look ahead into the subsequent century, leaders can be people who empower others. It slow could be a valuable resource.'

As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, suppose big.

Early to bed, early to rise, work like hell and advertise.

'The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It's as easy as that. A ton of individuals have concepts, however there are few who decide to try to to one thing about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. However today. The true entrepreneur could be a doer, not a dreamer.'

Nolan Bushnell, founder of Atari and Chuck E. Cheese's

'An entrepreneur tends to bite off a very little additional than he can chew hoping he'll quickly learn the way to chew it.'

Roy Ash, co-founder of Litton Industries

'The vital issue isn't being afraid to require a chance. Remember, the best failure is to not try. Once you find one thing you like to do, be the best at doing it.'

There they're, great quotes that have challenge me in my business life, I hope they galvanized you.

visit http://my-biz-tips..com for more

Success!

(1) (Reply)

Business Proposal / Pls, Shed More Lyt On Printing R.cards Business. / Need Info On Selling Custom Built Computers Retail In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.