Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl (41677 Views)

Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother / Koffi Tha Guru & Wife, Ayoka Okin Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by kehyndey(f): 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
Castration please!
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by nkemdi89(f): 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
I use to admire this man before due to his educational profile, musicians and women.
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by Daeylar(f): 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
HonAdeli:
2years jail term is small for raping an underage girl

Unfortunately she isn't underage in France. Age of consent is 15.

I don't even think there is any age of consent presently

But 2 years for rape is just pathetic.
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by Bede2u(m): 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
BeautifulMind2:
Those protesting in Lagos for Igbos to leave Lagos are the same people protesting in Anambra for one Nigeria unity, funny world grin grin
the yorubas really embarrassed themselves with their recent attacks on lagos igbos.
Imagine people claiming sophisticated but acting like touts. The same way igbos behave in kano, the same way igbos behave in abuja is the same way the behave in lagos. If igbos had the numbers pdp will always win kano. Igbos have the numbers in abj that is why pdp always win abj.. hausa people no complain...but it had to be sophisticated yorubas.

If we tell ourselves the truth as igbos we will knw that we are more friendly with hausas than with yorubas...except obj (god bless him)

Tinubu is a tout and a danger to the progress and harmony of nigeria and should be cut to size. Buhari is more humane than tinubu. Buhari is building heavy infrastructure in the east today despite we rejecting him for 5 times. Do u think tinubu would do that?

Yorubas should remember how maiduguri went from a booming town to a pariah because of attacks and violence on minorities

4 Likes

Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by SjMbula(m): 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
See his face like undone miya kuka soup, women wey plenty like sand sand.
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by frankblinkz(m): 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
Naso..... when person don make for this life,naso bad Belle them go begin dey try bring the person dwn by all means...
We still dey wait for c.ronaldo when found guilty.
Koffi and Bill Cosby dwn.... Michael Jackson died on trail.
Of all mentioned check the dates this incidents all happened..
yeye they smell,at 15 u were a dancer when u suppose they school ba....steeeewwpid

2 Likes

Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by Teejay13(m): 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
This is child abuse, he has to face the law. Regardless of his statues in the society. What a shame on him.
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by idonhammer: 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
Probably the girl ask for it or she seduced him.Small Small girls of nowadays can fuucrk for Africa

Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by Theboss100(m): 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
ucsquare:
Is it just me..cos left to me i think most of the punisment related to some crimes in different parts of the world should be reviewed.Most are just too lenient when compared to the said crime..People like this should be sentenced to death by anal raping...

INWA; I'll never win anything.
FIXED.
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by ubee(m): 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
ucsquare:
Is it just me..cos left to me i think most of the punisment related to some crimes in different parts of the world should be reviewed.Most are just too lenient when compared to the said crime..People like this should be sentenced to death by anal raping...

YNWA; I'll never win anything.
The first half of your post sounds rational and worth a discussion as some countries really are not committed to making unconscionable criminals pay for their crimes, but then you end it with the "anal raping" nonsense thereby exposing yourself as one of the countless degenerate jesters that litter all the threads on this forum.
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
HonAdeli:
Its the celebrity factor..court assumes the girls threw themselves at him also. But nonetheless he must have self control.
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by 9jaRealist: 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
HonAdeli:

It’s even SUSPENDED, which means that he will only serve time if he commits another crime within the probationary period...SMH undecided

1 Like

Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by toscolee(m): 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
BeautifulMind2:
Those protesting in Lagos for Igbos to leave Lagos are the same people protesting in Anambra for one Nigeria unity, funny world grin grin

The same people as how. Are you the same with everyone in your tribe. Don't you differ in your views concerning some issues?

1 Like

Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Don't mind the idiots

2 Likes

Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by 9jaRealist: 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Its the celebrity factor..court assumes the girls threw themselves at him also. But nonetheless he must have self control.

So what even they did?

But that should not even be a consideration in this case where he brought her from DRC as one of his ‘dancers’.
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by BeautifulMind2: 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
toscolee:

The same people as how. Are you the same with everyone in your tribe. Don't you differ in your views concerning some issues?
same tribe grin
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by ogbonti: 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
Perfectcreation:
To any kind hearted person. I need help with any amount you can help me with.. I've been trying to feed but I don't have d means, I have been denied my wages at d hatchery where I work because I accidentally broke some crates of egg some weeks ago due to lack of strength. I beg u in d name of God pls u have d means pls touch a live, i just need to feed. Any amount will b appreciated.. Thank you and God bless u.. 5941973016 fcmb

i just sent you something, check your pm
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by Femeto: 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
Rkelly next.
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by grandstar(m): 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
HonAdeli:

A slap on the wrist

There was a video of him kicking a female dancer out in the open. The man is a mean

Google it. I'm sure the video will pop up
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by 9jaRealist: 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
The apparent absurd leniency of the sentence makes little sense, except...

Seeing that (1) the assault and kidnapping charges were dismissed (it’s reasonably certain that the defense lawyer argued that these accusations were merely a ploy for the dancers to stay in France, and such dismissals indicate the court gave some credence to that defense), (2) THE LEGAL AGE OF CONSENT FOR FEMALES IN DRC IS 14 YEARS OLD, and (3) the court likely reached the conclusion that the sex was not coerced (as indicated by the dismissals in respect of the 3 other non-minor dancers), the case effectively became a technical case of statutory rape to the extent that some sex allegedly occurred in France (not DRC, where it would be legal). Otherwise, the sentence is absurd!

1 Like

Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by Cocoette: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
I just sent you 2K hope that helps in some way!!

Perfectcreation:
To any kind hearted person. I need help with any amount you can help me with.. I've been trying to feed but I don't have d means, I have been denied my wages at d hatchery where I work because I accidentally broke some crates of egg some weeks ago due to lack of strength. I beg u in d name of God pls u have d means pls touch a live, i just need to feed. Any amount will b appreciated.. Thank you and God bless u.. 5941973016 fcmb
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by BluntBoy(m): 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
2 years? The law is an ass.
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by FemiEddy(m): 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
sanpipita:
He got off lightly, seems lots like of celebs will be exposed in coming years
The ones in the secret societies and paying their dues can never be revealed.
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by LordAdam16: 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2019
ucsquare:

YNWA; u'll never win anything.

I'm a big fan of the Norwegian penal code stipulating the max sentence to be 21 years, with the option of adding 5-year increments at the terms end if the person is not rehabilitated enough to be given freedom.

2 years may not be commensurate with the crime, but no crime necessitates capital punishment. Only malicious murder remotely does, but that's arguable and a long shot.

-Lord
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by toscolee(m): 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

same tribe grin

I'm not, but I will accept as my lot any tribe I was born into...pls don't bother with me again. Taking up the issue was a mistake....you are shallow.

1 Like

Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by BrokenCock: 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hah! Na wa oh! Just 2years to rape under -age?! What kind of yeye judges we get sef?
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by BluntBoy(m): 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2019
ucsquare:

YNWA; u'll never win anything.

Crude. The Law should not encourage a culture of violence.
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by 9jaRealist: 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2019
LordAdam16:

I'm a big fan of the Norwegian penal code stipulating the max sentence to be 21 years, with the option of adding 5-year increments at the terms end if the person is not rehabilitated enough to be given freedom.

2 years may not be commensurate with the crime, but no crime necessitates capital punishment. Only malicious murder remotely does, but that's arguable and a long shot.

-Lord

Agree (even if I would struggle with that conviction under certain peculiar factual situations).

However, this is a 2-year SUSPENDED sentence, which would be patently absurd - except for the mitigating circumstances in my post above.
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by Presidiotbuhari: 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

same tribe grin
Link to the thread, please
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by DayDreamer05(m): 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
That serves him right.

Big end-time to the motherfvckers
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by foster212: 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
How come he has a Yoruba name mixed with Ghanaian name combined?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini / E-Money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo #10YearsChallenge Pictures / Comedian Pankeeroy Released After Five Weeks In EFCC Custody (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.