Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl (41715 Views)

Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother / Koffi Tha Guru & Wife, Ayoka Okin Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by 9jaRealist: 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
Daeylar:

Unfortunately she isn't underage in France. Age of consent is 15.

I don't even think there is any age of consent presently

But 2 years for rape is just pathetic.

Plus legal age of consent in DRC is 14 years old...
I don’t think the court was convinced the sex was coerced and thus it settled on a compromise.
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by sharpwriter(m): 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
nkemdi89:
I use to admire this man before due to his educational profile, musicians and women.
Where have you been? sad
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by Awesomefred32(m): 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
Konji na Bastard
grin grin
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by LordAdam16: 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
9jaRealist:

Agree (even if I would struggle with that conviction under certain peculiar factual situations).

However, this is a 2-year SUSPENDED sentence, which would be patently absurd - except for the mitigating circumstances in my post above.

Perhaps you missed the preceding sentence.

As for your second paragraph, there's more than meets the eye beside the two points you itemized.

-Lord
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by Deltatoto: 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
HonAdeli:
2years jail term is small for raping an underage girl
go put gun for em gead na.if u even check the girl they raped is not a virgin.
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by 9jaRealist: 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
LordAdam16:

Perhaps you missed the preceding sentence.

As for your second paragraph, there's more than meets the eye beside the two points you itemized.

-Lord

No, I did not...
I agreed with what I specifically highlighted there as a general proposition (unrelated to the facts of this particular case).
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by LordAdam16: 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
9jaRealist:

No, I did not...
I agreed with what I specifically highlighted there as a general proposition (unrelated to the facts of this particular case).

Meant the preceding half of same sentence.

-Lord
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
ndidibabe:
Awilo logomba
this one no be awilo. This one na awilo senior brother for makouusa musiccheesy. Awilo na the junior.
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by laurel03(m): 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
Cocoette:
I just sent you 2K hope that helps in some way!!

lol u have good intention but all this guyz are just local yahoo... The guy just registered the nairaland account today and used it for this format
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by wizod(m): 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
ucsquare:
Is it just me..cos left to me i think most of the punisment related to some crimes in different parts of the world should be reviewed.Most are just too lenient when compared to the said crime..People like this should be sentenced to death by anal raping...

YNWA; u'll never win anything.
who will anal rape dem to death?

1 Like

Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by shakyum: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
i just wonder how real men enjoy rape.
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by chuckjonesbaba(m): 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
ucsquare:
Is it just me..cos left to me i think most of the punisment related to some crimes in different parts of the world should be reviewed.Most are just too lenient when compared to the said crime..People like this should be sentenced to death by anal raping...

Anal raping? lol!
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
ucsquare:

you dey mad. Where was she close to a decade ago. Besides most of these hoes give rich guys pussy freely and expect marriage or similar shit. When u don't do that they resort to cheap blackmail. I swear of na me koffi I will arranged her cold assassination
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by ibinaboonline: 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
It's not only in Nigeria but all over the world, the rich are treated differently, ie, different rules for different folks. The average person charged with the same offense would get far harsher sentence.
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by ucsquare(m): 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
you dey mad. Where was she close to a decade ago. Besides most of these hoes give rich guys pussy freely and expect marriage or similar shit. When u don't do that they resort to cheap blackmail. I swear of na me koffi I will arranged her cold assassination

Are u normal?..we are talking about a 15year old here..i don't blame you,u might be a product of oloshoing.

Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
ucsquare:

Are u normal?..we are talking about a 15year old here..i don't blame you,u might be a product of oloshoing.

thunder fire u. A 15year old that thinks it's proper to go and be rolling waist seductively for men old enough to be her grand father should be skinned alive
Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by ucsquare(m): 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
thunder fire u. A 15year old that thinks it's proper to go and be rolling waist seductively for men old enough to be her grand father should be skinned alive

and why are men old enough to be her father don't think with their brains but instead let their di*ks do the thinking?..

Re: Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl by Justinba1997(m): 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
Agbaya Shameless Man,two Yrs Small Na 15 Yrs U Suppose Go Serve.I Cover My Sis Wit Dy Blood Of God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photo) / Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) / Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.