Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians (25689 Views)

FCCPC Shuts Chinese Restaurant Over ‘Discrimination’ / Chinese Restaurant in Lagos Condemns Closure by FG, Says Gov't Lied Against It / FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians by Mizwisdom(f): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2019
Now that its being reported, something will be done

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians by Ohraykon: 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2019
That restaurant go hear am o grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians by stubbornman(m): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2019
shocked angry angry ....... Me and my niggers go drive go there this weekend.... As dem say dem stubborn, me i go show dem say i stubborn pass dem.... angry

Nonsense and chinese people
Re: Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians by yemmight(m): 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
Na their food. They said they are not selling for you. Na by force to sell for you?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians by frank41(m): 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
Imagine that

Naso....Chinese and racism is like 5 & 6.They hate Blacks Scara

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians by hammedkola(m): 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
Where is Consumer Protection when you need them most

1 Like

Re: Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians by sunnyside16(m): 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
bettercreature:
Not only in Nigeria its everywhere

okay
Re: Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians by Sunbellar: 3:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
What is interesting in Chinko food?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians by agbangam: 3:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
Op wetin u they go find there biko nu With all the numerous restaurant in Naija Master Lee Su We shop u carry your leg go grin... Abeg dem dey sell Amala for Chinese Restaurant Which kind wahala dis guy dey find so undecided

Re: Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians by hustla(m): 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
bettercreature:
I dont see anything wrong its their rule,is either you obey it or bleach your skin to look like a chinese

You're a very foooooooooolish human goat

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians by Okeyc230: 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
I blame you. What are you looking for you Chinese restaurant? Are you a Chinese? Go ro Nigerian restaurant henceforth and be proud of yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
spandola:
I see nothing wrong with that.I believe their reason for that.At least u can be accompanied by a Chinese.Dem no try?
people like you are part of the problems we have as Africans...smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians by bionixs: 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
Mediahelm:
Nigerian man identified as Otite Date and other Lagos residents has accused a Chinese restaurant of racism against Nigerians.

According to Nigerians who visits the restaurant said they were told " The restaurant is exclusive meant for Chinese native living in Nigeria and is not open to "unaccompanied Black customers".

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/lagos-chinese-restaurant-accused-of.html
why are we nigerians allergic to truth. Are you chinese? the owner of the place told you that it is for chinese and you are here screaming blue murder

1 Like

Re: Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians by umarshehu58(m): 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
One song I want to hear is Ablazeeeeee Ablazeeeeee Ablazeeeeeeeeeeeee

Make it blaze

1 Like

Re: Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians by Colonelswitz101(m): 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
bettercreature:
I dont see anything wrong its their rule,is either you obey it or bleach your skin to look like a chinese

Shut up please and stop shoving ur inferiority complex down people's throats...

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians by umarshehu58(m): 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
bionixs:
why are we nigerians allergic to truth. Are you chinese? the owner of the place told you that it is for chinese and you are here screaming blue murder

Let him do chinese in his country

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians by 9jaRealist: 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE... angry

I know that some places in Lagos try to limit access by unaccompanied females (in an IMHO misguided attempt to prevent Oloshos in desperate search of “white” men from harassing their clientele), but even that is patently WRONG! All persons should be able to freely access any and all PUBLIC establishments - and only if/when a person specifically commits any inappropriate act can they be rightfully excluded.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians by soothsayer2: 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
I blve the Lagos State govt already heard abt this barbaric act of racism being perpetrated by the Chinese people here in Lagos. If you don't want the incoming generations to start cursing you from the womb. Pls take action now or thunder will strike all of them to death.

You dare not try this in their own land.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
I remember the day my Nigerian friend asked if I was dating the chinko girl next to my room, I quickly denied in her presence and knocked his head. Both of us know say chinko no dey part of the hustle.

WTF? Chinko dey descriminate against Nigerians for inside 9ja? E b lyk say no be the 9ja wey me know again. For abroad when dem hear where we come from dem dey clear way. This one weak me!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians by Forreellinc: 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
grin ose, naija customer don do them strong thing for them to formulate this kind policy
Re: Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians by abula112(m): 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas tink de can hav Access 2 Everything in Lagos
yes o, na our land o, u can carry ur flat head to abia

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians by SIRTee15: 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
carammel:
Chinese food na by force?

This is not about food....
This is about discrimination.....
Use your brain girl...
They will never allow this nonsense from foreigners in their country....
Not even from whites.....

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians by Emperor002: 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
chei kyon ni kun fu
Re: Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians by 9jaRealist: 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
What’s even more DISGRACEFUL than this despicable news...
Is that some NIGERIANS here on Nairaland apparently see nothing wrong with it. Children of a Lesser God. SMH

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians by emelda86(f): 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
stubbornman:
shocked shocked angry ....... Me and my niggers go drive go there this weekend.... As dem say dem stubborn, me i go show dem say i stubborn pass dem.... angry angry angry
Nonsense and chinese people
. Stubborn man done finish work for Here
Re: Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians by jesmond3945: 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
Black people when are we going to be proud of ourselves and stop seeking validation. All over the world we are hated and despised, please let us come together and unite. This kind of racism the chinese did cannot happen in Uk or Us or even in the middle east. It must always be subsahran africa. Please boycott everything that has to do with white people. If i was a governor no white man would touch one cement of my money.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians by Icon79(m): 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
In that zoo? I doubt it!

The zoo operator would rather call you guys lazy, than stand up for his country.

O pari

Mizwisdom:
Now that its being reported, something will be done
Re: Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians by BravoDe: 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
agbangam:
Op wetin u they go find there biko nu With all the numerous restaurant in Naija Master Lee Su We shop u carry your leg go grin... Abeg dem dey sell Amala for Chinese Restaurant Which kind wahala dis guy dey find so undecided
Barry Allen
Re: Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians by grandstar(m): 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
renzo042:
shocked

If they allow Nigeria's now, they'll mess the place up, they know what they're doing and they're doing all these base on experience.

People who go to such restaurants are usually middle class and up. Stop looking down on yourself. In Britain, the locals frown on the behavior of Chinese tourist. No people are perfect. (Romans 3:23)

The issue isn't Nigerians. By making it exclusively Chinese, they'll get more patronage. It's wrong and racist as it screams intolerance

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
oyetunder:
sad Smiling like Bruce Lee. Nah by force? Shut up and go to the nearest Calabar Kitchen. Chinese that are experts in eating Scorpions... lizards and earthworms. That was how your ladies ate foreign bananas and brought HIV home.
Foreign banana's ko? HIV ni?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians by symbianDON(m): 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
spandola:
I see nothing wrong with that.I believe their reason for that.At least u can be accompanied by a Chinese.Dem no try?
everything is wrong with it! no black business in china using chinese workers can prohibit Chinese customers from access to its services. These people naturally detest us.....we know it...but to flaunt it in our faces in our own country?? naaaaaahhh!!! Government should as a matter of urgency close down that business premises immediately and deport the freaking yellowheads running the place......if they want all-Chinese patronage, let them go to China, they'll have more than enough! idi..ots!! if a white American man goes there now, will they also deny him entry??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians by ajl: 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
renzo042:
shocked

If they allow Nigeria's now, they'll mess the place up, they know what they're doing and they're doing all these base on experience.

E no go better for you and your ancestors

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients / Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! / See How To Make An Easy And Delicious Fried Rice Meal (pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.