Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Kindly Assist Me To Confirm How Genuine This Interview?? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kindly Assist Me To Confirm How Genuine This Interview?? (2832 Views)

I Want To Confirm Whether This Interview Is Real / Niairalanders Pls Help Me Verify How Genuine This Interview Is.. / Interview Invite, Please Help Confirm How Legit It Is... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Assist Me To Confirm How Genuine This Interview?? by Rapheal00(m): 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2019
Dear gbenga

Your application to work with us at Enterprise Bank through (hrfirstmonument.ng@gmail.com) has been received by the Human Resource Team and has been processed to our consulting firm Tridel Consult.

The Management has decided to schedule you for a TRAINING with a TRAINING CONSULTANT and your performance at this TRAINING is a prerequisite for selection. The details of the training are as follows;

Date: Thursday, 21st of March, 2019

Same Venue at: 2nd Gate, Chemline Building, Obasa Street,6 off Forte Oil Filling Station, Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos

Time: 8:30am

Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation, a pen, a jotter and your updated CV as you will not be allowed in without it.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application/CV you submitted to (hrfirstmonument.ng@gmail.com) limited which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position for us to manage our record properly.

Confirm your attendance.

Best Regards,

Tridelinc@folorunso

Re: Kindly Assist Me To Confirm How Genuine This Interview?? by holygene: 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2019
Full scam!

1 Like

Re: Kindly Assist Me To Confirm How Genuine This Interview?? by dante011: 11:27am On Apr 17, 2019
Total scam, I got same notification yesterday. This country has a long long waym

(1) (Reply)

Strugz Graduates & Non-graduates Job Recruitment (₦120k Monthly) / Urgent Vacancy: Personal Assistant / Aceenture Job!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.