Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

How Many Of Us Still Remembers This??? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Many Of Us Still Remembers This??? (937 Views)

Indomie Generation Step Aside; Who Remembers This Cream?.. / Throw Back Thursday: Who Remembers This Iron? / Who Remembers This National Anthem Girl? LMAO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of Us Still Remembers This??? by hoodedjaystrim(m): 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
India vs Nigeria cheesy

Legend has it that India had a lead of 99 goals to nil and they told the ref that if we scored just a goal we should be given the win

Re: How Many Of Us Still Remembers This??? by hoodedjaystrim(m): 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
It was said that the Indians were using jazz That was so strong Nigeria could not pass the Halfway line grin

Re: How Many Of Us Still Remembers This??? by hoodedjaystrim(m): 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
But somehow somehow we passed the Halfway line and into the 16yards box of India and we won a penalty grin
Re: How Many Of Us Still Remembers This??? by OkunrinOloro: 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
From my grandpa's time grin

But OP, how did the Indians score 99 goals without having a single shot at goal?

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Still Remembers This??? by Solidkay(m): 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
Doubt if this ever happened...
But what do I know
Re: How Many Of Us Still Remembers This??? by hoodedjaystrim(m): 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nigeria had to score to win the decisive match shocked
Re: How Many Of Us Still Remembers This??? by hoodedjaystrim(m): 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
It was said that the ball transformed into a Lion immediately the player took the shot grin grin

Re: How Many Of Us Still Remembers This??? by hoodedjaystrim(m): 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
Fortunately or Unfortunately The Ball Abi Lion entered the post and Nigeria won the match cheesy

But the player that took the shot collapsed on the pitch cry

Re: How Many Of Us Still Remembers This??? by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
hahahaha I was told this shit too as a kid.And I believed it...
Re: How Many Of Us Still Remembers This??? by hoodedjaystrim(m): 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Funny Memes / Old Irish Priest / september 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.