Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Can You Build A Nice Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can You Build A Nice Website (1191 Views)

We Create Nice Website ($500 USD) / How Much Can You Build This Website? Need It Urgently / Can You Build A Result Checking Portal For A School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Build A Nice Website by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2010
Please I need prices for a nice website where I can add videos,pictures ,daily content and have enough space where I can add new categories as much as I like.

If you can build such please respond, Abeg No stupid prices oo, Drop ur prices here( No Hiding) smiley

I said drop prices here cuz one stupid guy say he won design website for me for N10 Million shocked angry, Facebook self reach dat one wen dem first build am? Tseew, So please Web designers, Waiting,

Dual Core if you read this dont bother to reply, I know your price already wink
Re: Can You Build A Nice Website by Afam4eva(m): 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2010
choose4me:

Please I need prices for a nice website where I can add videos,pictures ,daily content and have enough space where I can add new categories as much as I like.

If you can build such please respond, Abeg No silly prices oo, Drop your prices here( No Hiding) smiley

I said drop prices here cuz one silly guy say he won design website for me for N10 Million  shocked angry,  Facebook self reach dat one wen dem first build am? Tseew,  So please Web designers, Waiting,

Dual Core if you read this dont bother to reply, I know your price already  wink

Why is it that Nigerians want something that's good but don't want to pay for it. I've had situations where someone will ask me to design a World class website but the person will not be willing to pay world class money for the world class website.

@ OP

The kind of website you want is not an ordinary website. Here are the keywords i got from your post. nice website,   add videos,pictures ,daily content, enough space  add new categories as much as I like.

Sincerely, you can't design this kind of website for any less than 60K(i know some designers will bash me for this) irrespective of the designer. Call me on 07065875062 let's reach an agreement. you can also email info@internetvisa.net or visit www.internetvisa.net for more info.
Re: Can You Build A Nice Website by drone99(m): 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2010
@Poster, if you want quality, you'll have to pay for it. Did you say building Facebook wouldn't cost N10m? Please research.
Re: Can You Build A Nice Website by ogzille(m): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2010
You did not provide enough info for the job you want.

Whats the purpose of the website. Do you want only these four features:

uploading videos, pictures ,daily content, enough space add new categories ?

Kindly post adequate info or email me on info@bestvalueproviders.com

www.bestvalueproviders.com
Re: Can You Build A Nice Website by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2010
ogzille:

You did not provide enough info for the job you want.

Whats the purpose of the website. Do you want only these four features:

uploading videos, pictures ,daily content, enough space add new categories ?

Kindly post adequate info or email me on info@bestvalueproviders.com

www.bestvalueproviders.com

Well,I tried to put them all together,those are the stuffs I can think of at the moment, Thats why I said " add categories as much as I like",

afam4eva:

Why is it that Nigerians want something that's good but don't want to pay for it. I've had situations where someone will ask me to design a World class website but the person will not be willing to pay world class money for the world class website.

@ OP

The kind of website you want is not an ordinary website. Here are the keywords i got from your post. nice website,   add videos,pictures ,daily content, enough space  add new categories as much as I like.

Sincerely, you can't design this kind of website for any less than 60K(i know some designers will bash me for this) irrespective of the designer. Call me on 07065875062 let's reach an agreement. you can also email info@internetvisa.net or visit www.internetvisa.net for more info.

Thanks afam4eva,You understand me quite well, I already got a price quote for around that price. I'll email you sha, But do drop your y! ID so we can chat.You could Pm it if you like to.

drone99:

@Poster, if you want quality, you'll have to pay for it. Did you say building Facebook wouldn't cost N10m? Please research.

I did not say facebook presently,I got the USD equivalent of 10M now @ 150 , It amounted to $66,666, So u telling me that facebook at inception cost $66K to build Oga gan,

@ All
Im not saying Im not willing to pay for a nice job but I dont want exaggerated prices jare, I be student oo, So make una consider abeg!
Re: Can You Build A Nice Website by Afam4eva(m): 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2010
choose4me:

Thanks afam4eva,You understand me quite well, I already got a price quote for around that price. I'll email you sha, But do drop your y! ID so we can chat.You could Pm it if you like to.

My yahoo ID is afamguy
Re: Can You Build A Nice Website by ogzille(m): 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2010
choose4me:

Well,I tried to put them all together,those are the stuffs I can think of at the moment, Thats why I said " add categories as much as I like",

funny ok
Re: Can You Build A Nice Website by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2010
Afam, Shey na 60k you pay through out your carrer in New Horizon,

Now, i have no intend in developing any site for anyone for the next one month, the once on my desk are enough!

But like Afam said, the cost of developing a good site with such level of functionality, is not cheap IMHEstimate nothing less than 200,000 Naira, that is for a guaranteed standard work.

Now, if i have not known Afam as a developer, who might be experienced, i will have begged that you don't give him the job~!  tongue

Such site needs good database or file-base workaround with lots of appending, to seek data and add data!

I swear no reasonable developer in his right senses will develop such site for 60k

Maybe he is broke shaa!
Re: Can You Build A Nice Website by DualCore1: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2010
i need to write a function tht gets triggered anytimd my name is called on this board. Why i jst dey see this one. Choose4me, i dunno you (as of yet) but i want to believe you r nt the prospective client who wants something like this done for 30k. I dnt take professional insults so if my price didnt look good to u, no vex. We kno wetin kill better soup. No disrespect intended o, just telling it like it is. Dc doesnt come in cheap flavors.
Re: Can You Build A Nice Website by TechPros(m): 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2010
Donpuzo:

Afam, Shey na 60k you pay through out your carrer in New Horizon,

Now, i have no intend in developing any site for anyone for the next one month, the once on my desk are enough!

But like Afam said, the cost of developing a good site with such level of functionality, is not cheap IMHEstimate nothing less than 200,000 Naira, that is for a guaranteed standard work.

Now, if i have not known Afam as a developer, who might be experienced, i will have begged that you don't give him the job~!  tongue

Such site needs good database or file-base workaround with lots of appending, to seek data and add data!

I swear no reasonable developer in his right senses will develop such site for 60k

Maybe he is broke shaa!
i doubt if u have any sense of maturity.
Re: Can You Build A Nice Website by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2010
Tech Pros:

i doubt if u have any sense of maturity.

Thank you jare, I dont need to answer the guy again, But sha just because a person can code does not mean he has common sense, Tseew!

Dual Core:

i need to write a function tht gets triggered anytimd my name is called on this board. Why i jst dey see this one. Choose4me, i dunno you (as of yet) but i want to believe you r nt the prospective client who wants something like this done for 30k. I dnt take professional insults so if my price didnt look good to u, no vex. We kno wetin kill better soup. No disrespect intended o, just telling it like it is. Dc doesnt come in cheap flavors.

Oga DC, I thought I said I dont want you on this thread Just Kidding oo, U might not know me yet but we have talked  about it and your not far from Afam either so you still reasonable, Not like some ppl we de flaunt smiley
Re: Can You Build A Nice Website by DualCore1: 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2010
See, donpuzo of before and donpuzo of now no be the same. You people should not trigger that bro's hot temper o tongue

Seriously make una no fight o.

choose4me:

Thank you jare, I dont need to answer the guy again, But sha just because a person can code does not mean he has common sense, Tseew!

Oga DC, I thought I said I dont want you on this thread Just Kidding oo, U might not know me yet but we have talked  about it and your not far from Afam either so you still reasonable, Not like some ppl we de flaunt smiley

50% discount if you get fine sister wink

Still dunno who this is, gimme clues bro
Re: Can You Build A Nice Website by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 05, 2010
Jeez, why did i not see this some three hours ago Sucks i am dead tired, would have brought it on!

@TechPros, Thank Christ that statement show's your skeptical and have doubts, else angry

Now, i really wonder what inspired such a sarcastic and uncalled for statement, cause the last time i checked the list of people i had issues with, your name was not in the list.

But however, i will take that as some late day jokes! Never to be repeated again!

@Poster, You may be right about that comment, maturity and coding are far apart, and i have both! grin

If you had any issues with my post no vex, keep finding a developer to kill himself for just 30k

That's just about the same thing that resulted to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-508914.0.html

@DC, Bros i dey face Big Bug for my end here jare, so Tech Pro, should not even be an added problem, a good sleep for tomorrows battle with codes, is just what i need,
Re: Can You Build A Nice Website by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 05, 2010
Now just on checking who Mr Tech Pro is, just discovered he is one of the people i reviewed his site this week
http://www.dejecoassociates.com/de/

And also discovered you once insulted me in one of my thread so many months back, which i counted as an error! and honestly regret why i replied to your insults.

Don't start another now Mr Man!

Now Mr Man, to be candid, if this was about the review, i will take it that you have serious issues!

Reason: Reviews are meant to be corrective and not spark off hatred or some sort of anger.

Dual Core here reviewed my first work here on Nairaland, if you could look up the thread you will see his review was not all that petty, but that helped me a lot.

Now, i am not here, to start some sort of hullabaloo with you, just think you need a re-orientation.

Now for everyone's INFO, it's my hobby reviewing sites, i recall when i mailed a web development company telling them their site was crappy, the guy had to find my Phone Number which took him a lot of research just to call and beg that i be employed as the Head developer and this was a company that handle sites for Governors and big country men.

So if anyone places a site for review please Boldly post an exclusion of my review.

With the rate things are going i may create a site for just review of sites and applications. If i did for Naijaloaded with close to 40,000 members, my friend, you need to know me more!

And review will cost like 100 Dollars.
Re: Can You Build A Nice Website by TechPros(m): 6:17am On Sep 05, 2010
Donpuzo:

Now just on checking who Mr Tech Pro is, just discovered he is one of the people i reviewed his site this week

And also discovered you once insulted me in one of my thread so many months back, which i counted as an error! and honestly regret why i replied to your insults.

Now Mr Man, to be candid, if this was about the review, i will take it that you have serious issues!

Reason: Reviews are meant to be corrective and not spark off hatred or some sort of anger.

Dual Core here reviewed my first work here on Nairaland, if you could look up the thread you will see his review was not all that petty, but that helped me a lot.
young man, I had no problem wit your reviews, some of d reviews are great pointers & which my staff who designed it must fix. thanks for your review
Back to this topic, i want u to read your post slowly & tell me if your reply was mature. I believe the value he wish to place on his intellectual knowledge is a decision one make for himself & does not in any way deserve a senseless reply from u.

Donpuzo:

Now for everyone's INFO, it's my hobby reviewing sites, i recall when i mailed a web development company telling them their site was crappy, the guy had to find my Phone Number which took him a lot of research just to call and beg that i be employed as the Head developer and this was a company that handle sites for Governors and big country men.

So if anyone places a site for review please Boldly post an exclusion of my review.

With the rate things are going i may create a site for just review of sites and applications. If i did for Naijaloaded with close to 40,000 members, my friend, you need to know me more!

hmm, now i understand your level! young man, u really need to grow up. Do u understand?
Re: Can You Build A Nice Website by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 05, 2010
Now, you just disclaimed my opinion that it was the review. So that's gone!

I believe you are the immature one. You once did this same thing you did here now, I will take it that it's an attitude issue that flows in your family lineage and such habit will be forgiven by me.

My friend, i think you need to slow down and don't judge people, if you felt my comment was immature, you then prove your maturity by being corrective, and not make a statement which you well know will arouse the anger of any human,
Re: Can You Build A Nice Website by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 05, 2010
Donpuzo:

Now, i am not here, to start some sort of hullabaloo with you, just think you need a re-orientation.

Guy you really really need to mention this?? So whos broke now huh?? Are you looking for review jobs, Tech Pro is right , You are IMMATURE
Re: Can You Build A Nice Website by DualCore1: 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2010
Ease up people, let it rest.

Inasmuch as I love to see bad things happen (heck i spend hours on youtube watching crash videos and stunts gone wrong), I wont want to see this degenerate into a mature fight grin.

In the society w find ourselves, fighting is a healthy practice though. It puts everyone in his class grin
So webmasters if you must fight, fight like webmasters. Deface the sites of one another grin

If we fight like market women, what do we expect market women to fight like? Webmasters?

Oya let the defacing begin. smiley
. . . or y'all can just go and drink beer.
Re: Can You Build A Nice Website by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2010
@Tech Pro, The 100 Dollars is as much as you charge to develop sites even shopping carts, lol

Now if i get that, from about 20 peeps every week, i could employ you as one my site analysts,   tongue

While i face my regular work of developing applications!
Re: Can You Build A Nice Website by TechPros(m): 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2010
@Donpuzo
i don't have your time today cos am just feeling good and very happy but pls u need to be careful wit the use of your words.
am out! smiley smiley
Re: Can You Build A Nice Website by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2010
I am equally happy too, solved my bugs, and made some good updates kiss

As for use of words, advice taken!
Re: Can You Build A Nice Website by ada89: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2010
hello, please visit http://www.hostingpacific.net for your interactive website services
Re: Can You Build A Nice Website by Donchibyon: 12:04am On Sep 11, 2010
hey whats up i saw your post about.i have a site that has all this features you want on yours. i can sell you the scirpts if you want.it features includes;
1.users can upload and download music and videos
2.private message system
3.chat
4.user get to make new friends
In short,its gat social networking features,community features and also files sharing.You can add applications like online dictionary and games.
Awaits your reply.
thanks
Re: Can You Build A Nice Website by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 12, 2010
Don chibyon:

hey whats up i saw your post about.i have a site that has all this features you want on yours. i can sell you the scirpts if you want.it features includes;
1.users can upload and download music and videos
2.private message system
3.chat
4.user get to make new friends
In short,its gat social networking features,community features and also files sharing.You can add applications like online dictionary and games.
Awaits your reply.
thanks

whats the website address?
Re: Can You Build A Nice Website by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2010
hello everyone. . .
Re: Can You Build A Nice Website by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2010
hi
Re: Can You Build A Nice Website by emekrus(m): 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2010
Yea, We Can design it very professionally for you: visit www.brainsnetafrica.com/web_design.html to read about our web design services and our prices,
Re: Can You Build A Nice Website by emekrus(m): 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2010
Sorry the link is case sensitive it is http://www.brainsnetafrica.com/Web_Design.html
Re: Can You Build A Nice Website by joslufay: 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2010
U can contact me ayomikun@joslufay.com

(1) (Reply)

Was Wrong With Smartwebng.com / Bidvertiser Is A Good Alternative To Google Adsense / Cost Of A Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.