Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

If You Don't Love Him, Don't Take His Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Don't Love Him, Don't Take His Money (943 Views)

No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God / The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone / See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Love Him, Don't Take His Money by bossoflife(m): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
If you are not going to be his wife, stop receiving money or gifts from him, it's dangerous to think you are playing smart because the law of karma will caught up with you. It's true some men can go to any length to make you pay back all you have collected Be careful Don't play him, if you don't love him, let him know and do not pretend to in order to gain materials from him that you may ended up regretting later. We all need to be careful of what we are doing in a relationship. Many singles are facing a lot of challenges due to what an Ex did to them and they in pains and emotionally sick for very long period of time. When you break a man's heart you have just awaken the beast in him causing him to hurt a lot of innocent and good ladies too as a result of fear and lack of commitment you introduce him.
Enough is enough. Please have pity on innocent women and and save their marriages by not creating confusion, pains, lack of trust and emotionally sickness for their husbands to be.

#womenstophurtingmen

Re: If You Don't Love Him, Don't Take His Money by adebayo10977(m): 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
But what about guy collecting money or gifts from a girl when you already know that you cannot marry the lady and the relationship is going to 4years
The guy is very greedy all because of what the girl is giving him and also the advantage is seeing from her
And because of this he fail to disclose his intention of not marrying the babe all because the babe love him
An advice please
Re: If You Don't Love Him, Don't Take His Money by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
What if I don't demand for sex?? She no go ask me for money be that??
Re: If You Don't Love Him, Don't Take His Money by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
This situation usually happen when the man thinks he can use money to win a lady over
Re: If You Don't Love Him, Don't Take His Money by GraGra247(m): 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
GBAM!! I thought nobody was ever going to talk about this issue.

All those ladies stipulate that if you don't love the girl, don't have sex with her.

Yes we don gree, but here lies your own part to play in the whole deal:

If you don't love the man don't take his money or gifts.
Re: If You Don't Love Him, Don't Take His Money by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
Exactly! If you don't love her, don't get into her pants.

Case closed.!
Re: If You Don't Love Him, Don't Take His Money by uckennety(m): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
Girls I liked or loved her made me much but that's life

Someone will duck them for years n they won't v anything to show for it

(1) (Reply)

I Haven't Finished University / Slay Queen Nabbed For Stabbing Friend On The Neck Over Lover (photos) / Collection Of Sweet African Traditional Fashion Style 2019 Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.