Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts (47591 Views)

Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Quits PDP After Losing PDP Gubernatorial Primary / Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab / PDP Speaks On Fayose Dumping Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by frugal(m): 10:10am On Mar 20, 2019
Ambode/Gbadamosi for 2023. Then Gbadamosi for 2027.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by 1miccza: 10:11am On Mar 20, 2019
Something i knew even before the elections, he stands no chance even in APC
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:11am On Mar 20, 2019
muykem:
The ideology of PDP can't survive in South west. You may be lucky and win election under PDP in South west but that can't continue. We are progressive in nature, it's just difficult for us to identify with known thieves. Tafa Balogun was rejected in his home town despite that he did a lot for them because of corruption. Some other people will adopt you as their son immediately you are allergy of corruption.
how come you guys were rejected in oyo

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by gafsal: 10:12am On Mar 20, 2019
baring last minutes of any change, be expecting same from senator buruji kashamu of Ogun state just like gbenga Daniel. customer daada no JFK
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:14am On Mar 20, 2019
senatordave1:

But why havent you guys voted for credible candidates like otti
this guy u are so myopic so pdp is a regional party and yet bauchi gorveno is fidgeting stop smoking dat nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by gafsal: 10:15am On Mar 20, 2019
[quote author=OGHENAOGIE post=76818796] how come you guys were rejected in oyo .

Oyo case is different because we intentionally deal with the incumbent Governor for been too arrogant and playing God,south west is progressive.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 20, 2019
Honor10:

yes, he will, stop blabbing, Abiola won Against Tofa a northerner, not only that from the same Kano, like kwankwanso
grin grin my belle oo. Nairalanders pass comedians
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by ObaMekunnu: 10:16am On Mar 20, 2019
Jimmy Agbaje quitting PDP in good riddance to bad rubbish! He never for once hold any meaningful values or pose a threat as the leading candidate for the opposition party. He is more or less a mole for APC within the PDP. I wonder why it took the party so long to detect his sublime anti party activities, an unrepentant and perennial loser who enjoys APC contracts, how do you expect such an individual to challenge APC victory? Even Owolabi Salis of AD has veritable grounds to challenge the sham elections bit poor uncle Jimmy was congratulating the winner before complete results were announced. Such politicians are not good for us.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 20, 2019
You fought a good fight.

Don't ignore the "CHECK ENGINE LIGHT" in your dashboard.

It's a WARNING SIGN!

CHECK WHY THE LIGHT ON WITH THIS DEVICE.

To get the device, check my signature for contact.

Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by kerzhim(m): 10:18am On Mar 20, 2019
I thought PDP said they have a mandate to defend in court, how come it members are all disuniting their selves from the party? grin

Dem don dey go, one by one.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by iammo(m): 10:19am On Mar 20, 2019
safarigirl:
as in.

So many delusional people in this country. Anybody that is not ready to be ruled by a Northern Muslim in 2023 should better start applying for Canadian visa.

Osibanjo has not even shown himself to be a man of integrity. In 2023, he will tell us what he did with that TraderMoni.

Abiola won tofa from kano
Obasanjo won buhari from katsina
Jonathan Obj's protege won buhari from katsina
This are all core northern candidates

South as won more election than north in the history of Nigeria
Soutermost Christian Obj is the longest ever rul er of Nigeria as both military and civillian

North knows this fact and mostly rely on zoning, rigging or military coup

So my dear I suggest you igbos start the hustle for 2023 now as S's already has Jonathan, Wike, ameachi and apkabio all strategizing so no one can claim marginalisation

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:22am On Mar 20, 2019
[quote author=gafsal post=76818914][/quote] oh I see...oga leave dat matter wat every party need to do is present a good candidate and play mature politics..pdp in Lagos got it wrong afta wining 9 seats in 2015 in state house..de shd have built on it... it's shameful dst a cosmopolitan state like Lagos is dominanted by one party....i don't see anything progressive dee wen it's way one way traffic...its benefits only d elite and dos close to power...
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 20, 2019
jaxxy:

Don’t be so sure all Pdp needs to do is get a credible and competent candidate like they did in oyo state. Apc in Lagos and southwest is far from perfect and I’m glad tinubu knows this very well and that has kept him on his toes.

Oyo case is different...APC lost to themselves because of Jimobi. Adelabu is a more formidable candidate. Even Makinde had contested before and he lost.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 20, 2019
iammo:

Soutermost Christian Obj is the longest ever rul er of Nigeria as both military and civillian

So my dear I suggest you igbos start the hustle for 2023 now as S's already has Jonathan, Wike, ameachi and apkabio all strategizing so no one can claim marginalisation
grin so you now agree every election conducted by PDP was free and fair?

Pastor osinbanjo defeating rabiu musa kwakwanson grin

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:30am On Mar 20, 2019
iammo:

2023 ll not be easy for any candidate...d both parties shd shop for a credible person with integrity and build their image...simple...i know ethnic and religious stupidity ll interplay but Nigerians are getting wiser anyway although gradually
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by tony9k: 10:31am On Mar 20, 2019
seunmsg:
Baba don cash out again. He swindles PDP every four years and still maintain his drug supply contract with APC led Lagos government that he claims to be fighting. Smart JK.

JK runs a pharmaceutical company and has the right to do business with Lagos state. It is tax payers money that runs Lagos state and not Party funds.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by sameni123(m): 10:34am On Mar 20, 2019
Online politician I can bet all my money if me and this guy contest for him LG I go win am
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 20, 2019
oyebanji44:
They finally bowed.with this,The yorubas had cause to be confident,in 2023 presidential election.

Which yorubas? Which presidential election ?? grin

Tinubu still doesn't know who buhari is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 20, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
2023 ll not be easy for any candidate...d both parties shd shop for a credible person with integrity and build their image...simple...i know ethnic and religious stupidity ll interplay but Nigerians are getting wiser anyway although gradually

The electoral process makes the rising Nigerian wisdom to be useless in most cases
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by chally100(m): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2019
Amuocha:
Amazing waiting for Ambode to follow suit.
follow suit bawo
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by iammo(m): 10:38am On Mar 20, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:

People have always been wise, just that some people like re-writting history, if northerners didn't insist on zoning for 2019, Atiku wouldn't have stood a chance with his dollarised primary, buhari wouldn't had been APC sole candidate for primary, 2023 is open to anyone regardless of tribe and religion
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:39am On Mar 20, 2019
PrecisionFx:

The electoral process makes the rising Nigerian wisdom to be useless in most cases
I know but things won't remain like this forever like fanon every generation must out of relative obscurity discover it's mission to either fulfill it or betray it
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by fardes(m): 10:44am On Mar 20, 2019
nelsonjay:
The People Democratic Party Governorship Candidate of Lagos state Jimi Agbaje has dumped the People Democratic Party over an unresolved disagreement between him and the leadership of the party in the state.

This contains in a statement made available to newsmen in Lagos. Agbaje revealed that it is necessary for him to leave this party after a series of allegations that arose after our party lost the Governorship election in Lagos State.

” I have tried to remain focused and ignored all the distractions coming from the leadership of the party. I am making the decision after due consultation with my supporters and loved ones for the sake of peace.

Mr Agbaje, however, did not give details whether he will join another party.

The former Chairman of the people Democratic Party in Lagos State, Chief Tunji Shelle, has accused Jimi Agbaje of responsible for party poor performance in just concluded Governorship election in Lagos State.

Read More: https://mystatenews.com/breaking-jimi-agbaje-quits-pdp-speaks-on-the-next-plan/

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1108267363156348929
Your political backwardness has just Begin.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 20, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
I know but things won't remain like this forever like fanon every generation must out of relative obscurity discover it's mission to either fulfill it or betray it

Lets be truthful to ourselves, Nigeria isn't going anywhere
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 20, 2019
EponOjukwu:
Igbos finally ruined Jimi Agbaje

See list of those supported by Igbos
GEJ
Fayose
Eleka
Adeleke
Obanikoro
Saraki
Kwankwanso
Agbaje

And the biggest loser of all - Atiku.

Igbos are cursed by the most high God.

They are not cursed, They just have that special talent of making sure everybody else hates you & you become an enemy even to ur own people. Right now if more than 20 igbo people support you on something that involves other non Igbos, Believe me YOU ARE DEFINITELY GONNA LOOSE grin , Because they will even insult the shyt out of ur ancestors just to prove our great you are
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by fardes(m): 10:46am On Mar 20, 2019
nelsonjay:
The People Democratic Party Governorship Candidate of Lagos state Jimi Agbaje has dumped the People Democratic Party over an unresolved disagreement between him and the leadership of the party in the state.

This contains in a statement made available to newsmen in Lagos. Agbaje revealed that it is necessary for him to leave this party after a series of allegations that arose after our party lost the Governorship election in Lagos State.

” I have tried to remain focused and ignored all the distractions coming from the leadership of the party. I am making the decision after due consultation with my supporters and loved ones for the sake of peace.

Mr Agbaje, however, did not give details whether he will join another party.

The former Chairman of the people Democratic Party in Lagos State, Chief Tunji Shelle, has accused Jimi Agbaje of responsible for party poor performance in just concluded Governorship election in Lagos State.

Read More: https://mystatenews.com/breaking-jimi-agbaje-quits-pdp-speaks-on-the-next-plan/

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1108267363156348929
assurance of PDP victory, tinunbu downfall begin
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by martineverest(m): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2019
he should face his pharmaceutical business
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by Trustee1: 10:49am On Mar 20, 2019
Indiaindia:
NICE MOVE, IF ALL PDP MEMBERS COULD REALISE THIS AND QUIT FROM THE EVIL PARTY CALLED PDP, THE BETTER FOR THEM
It's actually just the "Afonjas", they can never ever be trusted. Wind chasers.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by senatepresido: 10:50am On Mar 20, 2019
Amuocha:
Amazing waiting for Ambode to follow suit.

Ambode is an APC member right?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by fardes(m): 10:54am On Mar 20, 2019
PureMind2:
So who is next if jimi quit
adopt AMBODE
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by Akpacha(m): 10:58am On Mar 20, 2019
He is in a hurry to start his artisan business, tinubu promised to help enrolling him into one of it. Maybe vulcanizing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) / Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan / President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.