Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts (47383 Views)

Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Quits PDP After Losing PDP Gubernatorial Primary / Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab / PDP Speaks On Fayose Dumping Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by alen4smith(m): 11:02am On Mar 20, 2019
JoanHicks:
Very good news

You're not good enough to challenge Tinubu dynasty with PDP

AMBODE 2023 tongue
no sir the real battle for 2023 presidency just started.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by hemanth121: 11:07am On Mar 20, 2019
Samsung has trust in providing a good quality product, which may ensure a strong complete name building. However, the customers, in addition, determine the product of Samsung are of superior quality and ability power, therefore a much better value of the product is even. Samsung has the one among the greatest systems of administrations expert and operator system, so making it straightforward for clients to get item benefit. Our Service Center has pretty much every kind of Samsung Washing machine repair in Hyderabad that your Samsung-Washing-machine can be experiencing and with a repairs group with proficient involvement in the improved field.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by Ategberoson(m): 11:10am On Mar 20, 2019
Igbo support Gej, Gej was grounded politically, jimi got their support same fate

Igbo abeg una please don't support me when my political ambition get matured

I forbid a political bad omen

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by TemmyT002(m): 11:36am On Mar 20, 2019
Unfreakingbelievable
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by cpu2006(m): 11:40am On Mar 20, 2019
get you own today

Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by nickxtra(m): 11:43am On Mar 20, 2019
Kingsley1000:
do you know how much PDP gave him for this election

even common bill board he can't do

HE SHOULD DECAMP TO APC AND CONTEST FOR LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN
Does PDP have money to give?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by bhella10: 12:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
EponOjukwu:
Igbos finally ruined Jimi Agbaje
See list of those supported by Igbos GEJ Fayose Eleka Adeleke Obanikoro Saraki Kwankwanso Agbaje
And the biggest loser of all - Atiku.
Igbos are cursed by the most high God.
Baba you just made my day.�
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by sageer1706(m): 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
FFK pls don't tell me you thinking of joining them... ouch less I forget, OBJ once said FFK can dance to food for his stomach
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by olalat(m): 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
shugabasbn:

Your friends may not be right because the north has so many Christian among them and even the core Muslim can vote a Christian the way they voted for Obasanjo they can do the same again. If a candidate like Yemi Osinbajo presented the guy will win even against the northern candidate.
ok, I heard you. I guess you must be living in Kano or sokoto for you to easily dispel my statements.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by PureMind2: 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
fardes:
adopt AMBODE
he won't come to PDP because PDP will finish his career in politics not even in Lagos
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by bhella10: 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
shugabasbn:

Your friends may not be right because the north has so many Christian among them and even the core Muslim can vote a Christian the way they voted for Obasanjo they can do the same again. If a candidate like Yemi Osinbajo presented the guy will win even against the northern candidate.
somehow I agree with your assertion but what I don't quite agree with is that they (North) voted OBJ. PDP rigged their way to Aso Rock until that Freudian slip by GEJ to introduce card readers and of course Jega.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by shugabasbn: 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
olalat:
ok, I heard you. I guess you must be living in Kano or sokoto for you to easily dispel my statements.

Yes i base in Sokoto where the real Hausa Gobir people comes from
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by NaMeAboki: 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
E no go pass money wahala
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by biometrics: 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
seunmsg:
Baba don cash out again. He swindles PDP every four years and still maintain his drug supply contract with APC led Lagos government that he claims to be fighting. Smart JK.
thats the truth many failed to understand. Customer daada ni. He don cash out.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by obontami: 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
kassidy4luvGEJ:
Sell out.......

Let PDP build their structure around Gbadamosi

I support this.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by obontami: 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
seunmsg:
Baba don cash out again. He swindles PDP every four years and still maintain his drug supply contract with APC led Lagos government that he claims to be fighting. Smart JK.
u

Does that means he's working for APC on the low?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by Ambber(f): 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
Customer daada
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by crazygod(m): 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
Honor10:

shut up! with ur nonsense prediction and wait till 2023, wia are ur useless prediction about Atiku now? just calm down, u are not North
In as much as this is a faceless forum, is it possible for u to quote someone and counter with decorum? Just asking
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by tomdon(m): 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
muykem:
The ideology of PDP can't survive in South west. You may be lucky and win election under PDP in South west but that can't continue. We are progressive in nature, it's just difficult for us to identify with known thieves. Tafa Balogun was rejected in his home town despite that he did a lot for them because of corruption. Some other people will adopt you as their son immediately you are allergy of corruption.

You're saying rubbish. Is tinubu not a known thief
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by darmilolah(m): 11:00am On Mar 21, 2019
shugabasbn:
Jimi the smart man, collect their money and dump them. The only guy remain is Seyi Makinde

What if Seyi Makinde too cross?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits / US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case / FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.