Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

Zamfara: Bandits Stock Piling Arms – Governor Raises Alarm - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara: Bandits Stock Piling Arms – Governor Raises Alarm (14984 Views)

NAF Fighter Jets Eliminate 120 Zamfara Bandits In Airstrikes At Sububu Forest / Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) / IPOB Threatens To Kidnap 5 Southeast Governors, Ebonyi Governor Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara: Bandits Stock Piling Arms – Governor Raises Alarm by EmekaBlue(m): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
Some countries in africa like zambia u wont hear anything like terror simply bcoz its a christian nation.
Re: Zamfara: Bandits Stock Piling Arms – Governor Raises Alarm by Quality20(m): 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
why can't we bomb the whole stupid forest
Re: Zamfara: Bandits Stock Piling Arms – Governor Raises Alarm by stonemasonn: 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2019
post=76807243:

'If' ( that is a biconditional statement).
Becareful the CRIMINALS you support Mr man.
We stand by our wishes and prayers for the enemies of the state.
Live with it and amend your ways, before it is too late.
Nuff said!
Do you know the enemies of the state?
Re: Zamfara: Bandits Stock Piling Arms – Governor Raises Alarm by Traveln: 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2019
vingeophysicist:
Let us pray for zamfara state
prayer kill you there,let this be the first and last time you use the WORD US.speak for yourself Mr.

4 Likes

Re: Zamfara: Bandits Stock Piling Arms – Governor Raises Alarm by ClearFlair: 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
YourNextLevel:
They voted for him in Next level so enjoy

E dey pain this one. Enjoy your loss. Clown.
Re: Zamfara: Bandits Stock Piling Arms – Governor Raises Alarm by enemyofprogress: 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
Let's burn down the whole country jo
Re: Zamfara: Bandits Stock Piling Arms – Governor Raises Alarm by Wisfem: 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
deboysben:
I will react when the death toll reach 15m+ that voted that aso rock idol
Re: Zamfara: Bandits Stock Piling Arms – Governor Raises Alarm by YourNextLevel(m): 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
ClearFlair:

E dey pain this one. Enjoy your loss. Clown.

Fool both you , Apc. , Pdp and all parties are criminals. For your information you people are all the same including the bandits

Am no party man

1 Like

Re: Zamfara: Bandits Stock Piling Arms – Governor Raises Alarm by Jaqenhghar: 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2019
7Alexander:

Let me get something clear. So the DSS, Police and Army just went there to take pictures of the weapons or what?

Imagine th effrontery in inviting the military to see their stockpiles of arms.

Nigeira!!
Thats to show you how "effective" the army is. If you point them towards unarmed civilians , women and children na there you go see their might. SMH

1 Like

Re: Zamfara: Bandits Stock Piling Arms – Governor Raises Alarm by Wisfem: 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
deboysben:

No body prays for such dilemma and quagmiric situation but i can tell that those unscrupulous irritants that voted that dullard called buhari deserve this calamity their next generation will learn from this pandemonium.
Re: Zamfara: Bandits Stock Piling Arms – Governor Raises Alarm by Dre555: 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
Lazy governors everywhere
Re: Zamfara: Bandits Stock Piling Arms – Governor Raises Alarm by Wisfem: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
chieyine:
@Naija Politico

Gov. Abdulazeez Yari of Zamfara on Tuesday in Abuja raised alarm over stock piling of arms by bandits operating in the state.

Yari made this known while speaking with State House correspondents after he had updated President Muhammadu Buhari on the socio-political and security developments in the state.

Naija Politico learnt that the governor, who ruled out dialogue with bandits, said: “I have told my people that dialogue will no longer take place during my time because I have done that three times, but it did not work.

“This is in the sense that we know their capacity.

“For instance, during the first dialogue, they invited some of our team, army, DSS, police, and my chief security officer as well as some representatives of traditional rulers and we have seen what they have.

“They are in control of the kind of weapons that the security command in Zamfara does not have.

“In one armoury alone, they have more than 500 AK 47 rifles; we saw it.

“Our people were even given the chance to take pictures.

“But when we said we will dialogue and offer them amnesty if they surrendered their arms, they refused.

“I can tell you that till date we have not received up to 90 AK 47 rifles.

“So it is deceit. That is why I said no more dialogue during my tenure.

“During dry season they try to get us to dialogue because they know the security forces can get to them anywhere in the forest and they would not have a place to hide.

“But when the rainy season comes and the forest becomes thicker they return to their normal practice.

“That is why I said there has to be a show of force before anything else.

“I know that in any war, eventually you have to come to the table and dialogue, but at this point and given the situation we are in right now, dialogue is not needed.’’

The governor expressed the hope that the Federal Government would soon address the security challenges facing the state as it would soon take delivery of military hardware and modern weapons to check the activities of the bandits in the area and beyond.

“The Federal Government has already given procurement contracts, inter-government transactions to the United States, China, and other European countries.

In 2018, the Nigeria Governors Forum, approved one billion dollars to help the Federal Government equip the security agencies.

“We believe the equipment will soon come into the country and it is our hope that the equipment will be used so that this worrying situation that we are in will become history,’’ he added.

Source: https://naijapolitico.com.ng/zamfara-bandits-stock-piling-arms-gov-raises-alarm/

This is the reward for lack of wisdom and senselessness all of you that brought back that calamity called dullard buhari will still suffer more dilemma, torment and predicaments in a severe degree, you next generation will learn from this unscrupulous attitude.
Re: Zamfara: Bandits Stock Piling Arms – Governor Raises Alarm by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
7Alexander:

Let me get something clear. So the DSS, Police and Army just went there to take pictures of the weapons or what?

Imagine th effrontery in inviting the military to see their stockpiles of arms.

Nigeira!!
It's madness isn't it? grin grin And they didn't Arrest and seize their weapons.
Re: Zamfara: Bandits Stock Piling Arms – Governor Raises Alarm by dokyOloye: 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
sonofElElyon:
Which kind of angelic being uses the "F" word and doesn't care about the killing of innocent civilians by terrorist-bandits

Na the same innocent ppl go reinforce failure by voting in Buhari who has been unable to protect them.
Let them enjoy their choice.
Re: Zamfara: Bandits Stock Piling Arms – Governor Raises Alarm by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
You see why Nigeria needs to be Divided? let the Terrorists Northern Mislims live the Sharia way or how they want in their own country.

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara: Bandits Stock Piling Arms – Governor Raises Alarm by oluwadabira111(m): 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
deboysben:
And I will also be happy if u are part of that 15million that u mentioned above
Re: Zamfara: Bandits Stock Piling Arms – Governor Raises Alarm by slivertongue: 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
Yari sud keep quiet. he failed d people of zamfara. instead of attracting development. he turned d state to an abbatoir
Re: Zamfara: Bandits Stock Piling Arms – Governor Raises Alarm by midnighter(f): 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
stonemasonn:
be careful what you wish for........If Buhari is involved, remember you’re one of his supporters.

Lol this bbq guy cant catch a break. Anything he says na to remind him of his vote
Re: Zamfara: Bandits Stock Piling Arms – Governor Raises Alarm by sonofElElyon: 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
Heartlessness at its peak!!!

dokyOloye:

Na the same innocent ppl go reinforce failure by voting in Buhari who has been unable to protect them.
Let them enjoy their choice.
Re: Zamfara: Bandits Stock Piling Arms – Governor Raises Alarm by leonardosomto(m): 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
Zamfara use to be peaceful, this governor needs up his game.
Re: Zamfara: Bandits Stock Piling Arms – Governor Raises Alarm by AngelicBeing: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
sonofElElyon:
Which kind of angelic being uses the "F" word and doesn't care about the killing of innocent civilians by terrorist-bandits

They should eat the soup they prepared, once again I repeat myself, I don't give a fvck, it is my opinion and I am entitled to it, innocent civilians indeed, bokoharam, terrorist bandits or whatever name you call it, I don't give a fvck, next angry
Re: Zamfara: Bandits Stock Piling Arms – Governor Raises Alarm by awa(m): 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
I thought Buhari is a retired gallant General? There is little or no hope for NA
Re: Zamfara: Bandits Stock Piling Arms – Governor Raises Alarm by Seerach(m): 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
dipopooo:
North is cursed
Likewise ur father
Re: Zamfara: Bandits Stock Piling Arms – Governor Raises Alarm by dokyOloye: 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
sonofElElyon:
I don't understand anymore... How can a government negotiate with bandits in the first place

You obviously don't understand the undercurrents of violence in the North.
These so called bandits are probably the ppl they house and accomodate for the purposes of killing ppl in Southern Kaduna,Plateau,Benue etc.
That's why they have a measure of legitimacy leading to stuff like dialogue.
Same way they were hailing boko haram,calling them Allah's warriors when they were still killing only Christians and policemen until boko boys drank their fill of blood and turned on them.Buhari and other northern Muslims leaders including sultan of Sokoto,bBorno elders forum were attacking GEJ for fighting boko haram.
Did you see d video where they were hailing and clapping for boko haram at Dapchi?
Forget about these ppl,we who live in the North know them better.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara: Bandits Stock Piling Arms – Governor Raises Alarm by noisy45(m): 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
I know one day the whole nation will be enmeshed in civil war but before then I will continue to grease FN FAL rifle I inherited

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara: Bandits Stock Piling Arms – Governor Raises Alarm by bilulu(m): 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
post=76807044:
May all the evil politicians and any groups supporting killings and all other heinous crimes in this nation NEVER go unpunished.
May their end be TERRIBLE.
No matter the party they are......along with their family members and supporters.
SO SHALL IT BE!!
Oga stop ranting n face the fact..... tell ur CnC to come out clean n deal with d issue decisively.... if he can deploy d army same way he deployed them to rivers for election n order dem to use same force we won't be here today.... don't come n tell me d governor is d chief security offer of his state because the governor do not control any security outfit. He can order dem y Buratai will say otherwise....

1 Like

Re: Zamfara: Bandits Stock Piling Arms – Governor Raises Alarm by bilulu(m): 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
sonofElElyon:

when they were voting with sentiment did dey remember were it will lead dem? come u better face ur front n let everyone carry his own cross o
Re: Zamfara: Bandits Stock Piling Arms – Governor Raises Alarm by Didcot: 11:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
Yari do something about it and stop raising a bloody alarm you bas tard
Re: Zamfara: Bandits Stock Piling Arms – Governor Raises Alarm by Smartwave: 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
What do you expect to happen?? Yerima is to be blame, Pretend to fully implement Shari'a Law, then looted all the State fund. Leave the mass in abject poverty. The boys are growing up, but becoming wiser and criminal inclined. :::- I'm only think out pleaseeeeeeee.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara: Bandits Stock Piling Arms – Governor Raises Alarm by doggedfighter(f): 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
They went, saw their stockpile and then organized a photo session. What a time we are living in. Can we see pictures from the photoshoot please. cry
Re: Zamfara: Bandits Stock Piling Arms – Governor Raises Alarm by biztip: 12:17am On Mar 20, 2019
and the python willnnot dance there. it starts to even twerk when it sees harmless protesters in the east
Re: Zamfara: Bandits Stock Piling Arms – Governor Raises Alarm by Adeinfo: 12:34am On Mar 20, 2019
deboysben:
Since you want to be mischievous and unfortunate, may bitterness locate you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Except God, Nothing Will Stop Tinubu’s Inauguration On May 29 - Keyamo / Vandalized Residence In Edo Owned By Christian Feeding Programme - CAN / Army GOC Batters Truck Driver At Tincan Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.