Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons (36485 Views)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank / Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) / Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by JimD(m): 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
That husband get good genes like me. All boys, fresh looking

2 Likes

Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by Cloud007: 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
Officialgarri:
My prick dey stand for this one wearing P-cap . cry
ahhhh.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
*Oou Mac awards voting link for the 2nd edition*

Grab your phones
Open your browsers

*sips drink*

http:///OOUMACVOTING

Kindly open the link above � and vote *SamRocker* for The *Rookie of the year*.

Let's win and rock more...����

*kindly repost*����
Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by doggedfighter(f): 10:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
No doubt she's blessed but must we see their picture everyday?

4 Likes

Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2019
JimD:
That husband get good genes like me. All boys, fresh looking

They all live in U.S
Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by actypo: 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood actress and producer, Omoni Oboli is such a proud wife and mother! The ageless actress took to IG to share a photo of with her three sons saying 'being a mom is everything'.

She wrote:

'I have EVERYTHING ❤️❤️❤️
Being a mom is without a doubt the best thing that ever happened to me ���'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/03/being-mom-is-everything-omoni-oboli-shares-adorable-photo-with-her-sons.html

This is wonderful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
Congratulations dear, being a mother is everything indeed. Raising kids and doing exploit in the entertainment industry is a big deal. Thank God for the kind of husband you have
Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by chuckdelis: 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
AdsenseSnow:
grin why are you disturbing us with your gay kids naaaa

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap

Dats not kul nah
Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by Platony(m): 11:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
Beautiful Family... smiley
Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by D1zion: 11:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
Officialgarri:
My prick dey stand for this one wearing P-cap . cry
omg.who are your parents. Oh! Wasted sperm,why dint they removed your blokos & the testicle & leave you like that.bloody gay,if you don't deceased from that.they go pound your blokos give you chop.
Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by Anazp: 11:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
I like the third one
will they like you is the question?
Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by D1zion: 11:27pm On Mar 19, 2019
HerTotoScream:
They all look undernourished angryArgue with your Thumbs
this guys are clean & educated guys.no talk abeg.let's see your own nourished self.jealousy jealousy na im dey worry you

1 Like

Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by SeriouslySense(m): 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nice, smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by BareFacedLies(m): 11:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
I'm sure this lady's pùssy is still tight...

I won't mind fuçking her
Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by visijo(m): 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
Dating one loyal guy will make u a bigger bae, than gathering eleven cheap boys.one Messi is better than the whole Chelsea team.
Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
OMG
Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by BigNeek(m): 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
enemyofprogress:
So she did not burn a single femail childtens?

Sorry bro, what's the name of your secondary school and the name of your English teacher? They deserve an award.
Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by Tinaagboba: 12:02am On Mar 20, 2019
Jeez guys why all the mean comments undecidedomoni your sons are adorable

3 Likes

Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:42am On Mar 20, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood actress and producer, Omoni Oboli is such a proud wife and mother! The ageless actress took to IG to share a photo of with her three sons saying 'being a mom is everything'.

She wrote:

'I have EVERYTHING ❤️❤️❤️
Being a mom is without a doubt the best thing that ever happened to me ���'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/03/being-mom-is-everything-omoni-oboli-shares-adorable-photo-with-her-sons.html

Wow beautiful kids.. may God bless your family.
Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:42am On Mar 20, 2019
OsuMustGo:

14 years awaits all faggọts
Lol!
Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by gladisa7: 12:49am On Mar 20, 2019
this woman get courage..dey smouch dey kiss for movies wey I watch recently.
Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by PanickMode(m): 12:50am On Mar 20, 2019
Eeya, happy mum
Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by kiddapunk: 1:34am On Mar 20, 2019
Please who knows where I can do a professional teeth whitening in Nigeria and the cost
Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by MrEazi223: 1:39am On Mar 20, 2019
Who noticed that x videos site has shut down?
Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by sonofElElyon: 1:52am On Mar 20, 2019
Story says she has 3 sons,. There are four people in the picture. 3 are clearly male.. The 3rd from left looks like a female.

enemyofprogress:
and you get boyfriend already o, na so una dey start. One prick no dey do una mtcheeeeeeew
Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by sonofElElyon: 1:54am On Mar 20, 2019
Because they are mean people...

Tinaagboba:
Jeez guys why all the mean comments undecidedomoni your sons are adorable
Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by samtiyelov1(m): 3:14am On Mar 20, 2019
StarUp:
How old is she again?

Ask Google!
Re: ”Being A Mom Is Everything” – Omoni Oboli Shares Adorable Photo With Her Sons by Goldyyy: 3:34am On Mar 20, 2019
Omoni and her sons looking so que.. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" / Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring / Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.