Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK (32054 Views)

Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Criticise Buhari — Lai Mohammed / Adesina: Atiku Was Part Of Nigeria's Rot, He Lacks Right To Criticise Buhari / Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 20, 2019
dre11:
In a tweet, Fani-Kayode wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1107866737486323712?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

For refusing to mention the name of that person, FFK you are the real fvcking accursed slave, a disgrace to whoever the Fvck fathered you, you piece of thieving shiit,as if you are any different from them.
Your fvcking life or death means nothing to Nigerians, infact just Fvck right off.
Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by emkz: 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
FFK, it is better to buld alliances than to burn bridges even though you feel you may not need them. It is not in the habit of the northerners to throw insults at their leaders.

You can do opposition without throwing insults. During the campaigns, did you hear Atiku or Saraki openly insult the President? They would simply lose votes by doing so.

During the 2015 campaign, did you hear Adamu Mu'azu insult the President? My point is those people know they have a home to go to and they must not destroy it because they are in power today. Buhari has a cult-like following in the north, and if you continue hurling insults at him, one day, one of his die-hard followers would come for you. Then you'd have no one to blame. Those guys are ready to give their life for their beliefs. Are you?

1 Like

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by Corrinthians(m): 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
hehehehe

Welcome back Ipig nitemare
Thanks boss. cheesy

Good afternoon ngadaAwo. wink

1 Like

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by ankpaone: 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
must he insult people all the time? something is really wrong with this man!

1 Like

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by cursedAbiola(f): 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
[s]
Corrinthians:
Thanks boss. cheesy

Good afternoon ngadaAwo. wink
[/s]
claptrap Balderdash
Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by akintunde63: 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
dre11:
In a tweet, Fani-Kayode wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1107866737486323712?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Be a man, Femi. Summon some courage like a real man who is worth his onions, and tell it to the man directly,instead of throwing tantrums on social media
Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by Amumaigwe: 8:41am On Mar 21, 2019
RoyalUc:

My point is, FFK should stop insulting people.
Insulting people and meddling with matters that do not concern him isn't a show of bravery. Do you think it is?

Afonja did not meddle in the affairs of his Fulani ally, Alimi yet got wasted. Cowardice is more a sure path to death than bravery. A closed mouth is a closed destiny.
Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by zlantanfan: 9:16am On Mar 21, 2019
Bennycollins:
Buhari won with just meagre 10k votes in the 'almighty' Osun state, thanks to FFK. If the pdp had 2 people in Osun like himme it would have changed a lot.
Are you even aware that ffk didn't vote.

He still didn't vote in the osun guber election as he was completely sidelined by adeleke.

Let me inform you that election in the west is quite different, aregbosola handily of osun economy was what affected APC at state and presidential election. Same reverse punishment is what Oyo gave APC cos of ajimobi.

(Adeleke begged and lost out of APC to join PDP nothing fantastic about PDP in those states).
Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by zlantanfan: 9:20am On Mar 21, 2019
I presume this northern leader to be one of the traditional conservative PDP politicians who actually was been truthful.

Ffk and PDP never like hearing truth but eye service which killed gej.

In a long measure that plan helped pick up a good number in the north.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Dikko Head Of Small Arms, Weapons Control Agency / 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi / Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.