Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK (32056 Views)

Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Criticise Buhari — Lai Mohammed / Adesina: Atiku Was Part Of Nigeria's Rot, He Lacks Right To Criticise Buhari / Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by Denikayan: 8:42am On Mar 20, 2019
Early morning cocaine gives the worst of inspiration

Femi trying to feel important, relevant and alive! grin grin grin

Someone that has been ignored for so long and trying to feel like he got a connection to somewhere.

Femi should park inside gutter and let the Next Level train pass.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by yuanexchanger: 8:42am On Mar 20, 2019
Good.Fayose is the boss in that,he almost finished Buhari before becoming the president.Check my siggy for your chinese yuan
Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by asawanathegreat(m): 8:44am On Mar 20, 2019
Una Know unaselves

1 Like

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by emmykk(m): 8:44am On Mar 20, 2019
seunmsg:
Bukola Saraki is on the table that FFK is shaking. grin grin

PDP attacking PDP no be my problem.

Is Kwara a Northerner state?
Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by Emedu(m): 8:44am On Mar 20, 2019
Saraki

1 Like

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by GavelSlam: 8:51am On Mar 20, 2019
FFK and Fayose were told to shtum whilst the campaigns were going on, but they'd long done damage to the PDP image up North.

FFK makes his bread by insulting and spinning tales and gradually his sponsors are being rendered powerless and jobless.

He needs new sponsors and this is a veiled 'come get me' plea.

1 Like

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by frowland(m): 8:52am On Mar 20, 2019
matex97:
The PDP leader is likely to be Aliyu Babangida Muazu, former Niger state governor

Well I watched Secondus during their campaign in Kaduna. He was begging the crowd to please vote for Atiku and did mention that "Buhari have tried", "He have tried his best, let him go and rest". It was part of the strategy not to insult him but to use a more cool ways to attract voters. It did work though.
Throughout the electioneering period, FFK and Fayose said absolutely nothing against Buhari; who is then the coward?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by kunmiiii: 8:54am On Mar 20, 2019
Hahaha! FFK doesn't leave imagination and his fiction to chance at all, who in their right mind would believe a mischief maker and misfit like FFK.

By the way, what has his criticisms and attacks gotten him, he's in sifia pains that the President has done an awesome job ignoring and denying his existence. He's loosing his mind he's not getting the attention he'd hoped for. Being ignored like this can make him suicidal o!! cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by Nasige(m): 8:55am On Mar 20, 2019
This FFK na clown wallahi, make him mention the nc pdp leader if he get mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by Charmingrascal(m): 8:58am On Mar 20, 2019
FFK will soon decamp to APC y'all should watch out.
He is becoming sober this days obviously trying to retrace his steps

2 Likes

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by akdjr(m): 9:05am On Mar 20, 2019
Why does FFK insult people anyhow like Agbero?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 20, 2019
seunmsg:
Bukola Saraki is on the table that FFK is shaking. grin grin

PDP attacking PDP no be my problem.

Does not matter who it is but it is not Saraki who regularly disrespected PMB many times openly and privately. Saraki will be severely dealt with and no Northerner will intervene on his behalf. Dasuki part 2. Will be a good show. Keep watching.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by sammyj: 9:06am On Mar 20, 2019
This happened to the brainless FFK and some children of still believe Atiku stand any chances against Buhari in the North.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by Bennycollins: 9:12am On Mar 20, 2019
Buhari won with just meagre 10k votes in the 'almighty' Osun state, thanks to FFK. If the pdp had 2 people in Osun like himme it would have changed a lot.
Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by ubandawaki: 9:14am On Mar 20, 2019
I think you read mind.Muazu Babangida Aliyu is the first person that comes to my mind.
Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 20, 2019
sammyj:
This happened to the brainless FFK and some children of still believe Atiku stand any chances against Buhari in the North.

The problem is men like FFK and Atiku have no integrity and don't care about anyone but themselves . They don't understand Buhari has the heart of the North because the talakawas know his love for them is genuine. Many politicians, and I say this from direct experience, host disdain in their heart for ordinary Nigerians even as most of these politicians came from ordinary and poor background also.

I am not even a Northerner and despite the lies against PMB, I worked for his win for free and will do it again 50 times because clued-up Nigerians who genuinely understand our nation know how rare PMB, even with his fault, is.

No integrity or uprightness anywhere. Just hungry men like FFK who OBJ claimed will "sing and dance for you" if you give him food. We know their lifestyle. Luxury living for them and their wives/mistresses, family and associates all secured with the national wealth that should be deployed to better the life of the ordinary Nigerian. Why will Buhari not be a wildly supported icon in that sort of environment?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by Neoteny(m): 9:27am On Mar 20, 2019
Corrinthians:
Attention seeking whòre and a blabbermouth cùnt whose antics and stupidity appeals only to a certain people from a certain part of the country.

No one told you nothing, no one will. Who cares what dirty hole you shove your vacuous head into? Certainly not Buhari. Reason why you were ignored like the hungry little buzzard you are for four long years!

Cc: ngadaAwo.

My son, I am back. cheesy

You want to know how irrelevant FFK is?

Just look at the recent election and how PDP carried on like he didn't exist.

All he was left to do was rant like a 5 year old and concoct fanciful notions for the benefit of the pigs and piglets like a drug-addled mind is known to do.

He's in panic mode as food is running out, and his succor Fayose is out and has a load on his head.

Even Reno tweeted his way into Atiku's camp, while no one even replies poor FFK.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by sammyj: 9:30am On Mar 20, 2019
Hmmmm food thought cool
Oshigun:

The problem is men like FFK and Atiku have no integrity and don't care about anyone but themselves . They don't understand Buhari has the heart of the North because the talakawas know his love for them is genuine. Many politicians, and I say this from direct experience, host disdain in their heart for ordinary Nigerians even as most of these politicians came from ordinary and poor background also.

I am not even a Northerner and despite the lies against PMB, I worked for his win for free and will do it again 50 times because clued-up Nigerians who genuinely understand our nation know how rare PMB, even with his fault, is.

No integrity or uprightness anywhere. Just hungry men like FFK who OBJ claimed will "sing and dance for you" if you give him food. We know their lifestyle. Luxury living for them and their wives/mistresses, family and associates all secured with the national wealth that should be deployed to better the life of the ordinary Nigerian. Why will Buhari not be a wildly supported icon in that sort of environment?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by dominique(f): 9:30am On Mar 20, 2019
Could it be Saraki he's taking about?
Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by iamfromlagos(f): 9:35am On Mar 20, 2019
BafanaBafana:
FFk is a very powerful somebody that singlehandedly determines the outcome of elections. If he supports Mr A, you can be 100% sure that mr B is winning.
chai!
lmao!

1 Like

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by saraki2019(m): 9:43am On Mar 20, 2019
What do we call this man pls

1 Like

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by Mcreloaded(m): 9:43am On Mar 20, 2019
FFK it's just an advice and it's not by force to accept.
No need for the insults.
I was brought up and made to understand that you don't insults someone that adviced you instead take the advice under advisement and still go ahead and do as you wish its your life.
Unless you are also training your children and followers to insult people that advice them

3 Likes

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 20, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
Is this man still fuking Bianca
I'm confused

No, but I know he’s still fuking your mom doggy style. Have even fuked her anally several times. FFK is simply a bad boy.
Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by seunmsg(m): 9:54am On Mar 20, 2019
emmykk:

Is Kwara a Northerner state?

No. It is a south east state.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by NinjaMetahuman: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2019
Corrinthians:
Attention seeking whòre and a blabbermouth cùnt whose antics and stupidity appeals only to a certain people from a certain part of the country.

No one told you nothing, no one will. Who cares what dirty hole you shove your vacuous head into? Certainly not Buhari. Reason why you were ignored like the hungry little buzzard you are for four long years!

Cc: ngadaAwo.

My son, I am back. cheesy
hehehehe

Welcome back Ipig nitemare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by AreaFada2: 10:32am On Mar 20, 2019
senatordave1:

But he is right here.this is another reason why buhari won atiku.Atiku is just wasting his time,majority of northerners plus a large number of those around atiku voted buhari who is believed to be pro north than atiku.frequent verbal attacks of northerners by southerners also embolden them to support bubu

Fact. The North is about power remaining in the North. Party is irrelevant. And the Northern PDP leader knows it. He just said the truth.

PDP leaders of Northern extraction hardly ever use any harsh word to describe Buhari's abysmal 4 years in office. That tells you all you need to know. They are in tune with Northern agenda.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by umarshehu58(m): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2019
This man don high, so upon all the insult he is insulting Buhari, do Northerners care? Nobody will answer a mad man that doesn't know what he is saying because of hatred.

Ffk is just ashamed claiming people are giving him attention.
Re: I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK by Peacemaker5128: 10:56am On Mar 20, 2019
kmcutez:

No, but I know he’s still fuking your mom doggy style. Have even fuked her anally several times. FFK is simply a bad boy.
piggyyeaster

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Ben Murray-Bruce's 60th Birthday Celebration / ‘Let Heaven Come Down’ – Wike Vows To Fight Fubara Despite Tinubu’s Intervention / 37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.