Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Proven Solutions To Unemployment In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Proven Solutions To Unemployment In Nigeria (250 Views)

The Tech Craze: A Bubble, Not A Solution For Unemployment In Nigeria. / Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria / Unemployment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proven Solutions To Unemployment In Nigeria by thebrainyfox: 12:01am On Mar 20, 2019
UNEMPLOYMENT IN NIGERIA: SUGGESTED SOLUTIONS

PHILOMATH February 14, 2019 General Hub

It is a general believe that we all go to school in order to graduate with good grades and secure good jobs, but the rate of unemployment in Nigeria today is very alarming, thousands of youths are graduating every year with very low probability of getting a good job, that is why our graduates end up as school teachers, gardeners, gatemen some even opt in for programs like Npower, where they were paid #30,000 per month, imagine? After all the years spent in college.

There is a solution to this unemployment, a better solution that could fetch you moree money as a graduate, what is the solution?..... It is ENTERPRENUERSHIP

What is entrepreneurship?: from my dictionary, I can call enterprenurship the act of working independently without relenting on anyone for salaries, being an entrepreneur automatically makes you your own boss, a job creator and you will enjoy lots of freedom. You don't really need to have lots of money before going into entrepreneurship, some don't even required any money, but your dedication.

Wait! Let me ask you a question, please aside your school certificate, what can you offer?, without your school certificate, is your school life a waste?, it is very normal for us to go to school, get good grades etc, but if you have nothing to offer apart from your certificate, then you are one of Nigeria problems.

Don't be a LIABILITY, why must you be a liability to Nigeria?, why must you depend on federal government for job?, why don't you use your God given talents to create job for yourself and other graduates, the world is advancing, and we are in computer age, the best place to technologically develop yourself is colleges, you don't need any investment, there are lots of digital skills you can learn as a students, they won't exhaust your time and you can earn lots of money from doing them.

Blogging, Social Media Marketting, Regit, Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, Affiliates Marketing, Information Marketing, Logo Designing/Branding, Website Designing, SEO, Freelancing, Web Development, App Development, Java, Graphic designing, Importation, Photography, Photo and Video Editing, YouTube Video Making/Editing, Coaching/Consultancy, Podcasting etc..... All these are great digital skills that you need to know at least two before leaving the college, it is absurd, yes I repeat ABSURD! to leave the college with the aim of depending on certificates.

Assuming you finished college and you were able to secure a good Job, you will be working for some certain set of people and the owner of the company will be earning more than ten times of what you are receiving as salary, you're using your creativity and talent as his/her own source of income, why don't you think on your own and be creative? I am not saying you shouldn't work, but never have it in mind to settle for the job of yours that is fetching you below #100,000 every month, even if it is above #100,000 there is need for you not to settle for less but expand your business, never relent on salaries, be creative and market the creativity to people, let people work for you.

Most of the billionaires don't depend on their certificates, Bill Gate is a programmer, Aliko Dangote is a businessman, Linda Ikeji is a blogger, Davido is a musician, Mark Zuckerbag also designed Facebook and Instagram, almost all these people graduated from university, if they focus on their certificates, they might not attain the heights they are in today, almost all of them started from Zero, now they are Heroes.

In addition to this, I would love to advise students to be more dedicated, have discovered from research that majority of students focus their certificates alone because they think education is the shortcut to making it in life, there is no shortcut to life, and education is not an automatic ticket to making it in life, it is just an........

Continue reading here
http://www.thebrainyfox.com.ng/2019/02/solutions-to-unemplyment-in-nigeria.html

(1) (Reply)

Am Seriously In Need Of A Teaching Job. / I T Students Wanted / IT Administrator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.