Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Alexis Sanchez Insists He Will Prove He Still Has His Love Of Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alexis Sanchez Insists He Will Prove He Still Has His Love Of Football (256 Views)

Rangnick Insists He WON'T Convince Pogba To Stay At Man Utd If He Wants To Leave / Ronaldo Insists He Won't Pressure His Son To Follow In His Footsteps / Asamoah Gyan: DNA Test Result Prove He’s The Father Of Three Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alexis Sanchez Insists He Will Prove He Still Has His Love Of Football by 360NGUpdates: 6:23am On Mar 20, 2019
Alexis Sanchez insists he will prove he still has his love of football

Manchester United forward, Alexis Sanchez has stated that he will do everything possible to show he still has love for football.

Since joining the Red Devils in the January 2018 transfer window, Alexis Sanchez has only scored 5 goals in 41 appearances.

In a new interview, the Chilean International stated that he is still eager to prove his worth with the English Premier League side.

“I want to keep showing my love for football. I know what I can do. I have belief in my ability,” Sanchez told Inside United.

“United are such an important club, not only in England but on a global level, and I would love to help bring a trophy to the supporters.
@

https://360ng.com.ng/alexis-sanchez-insists-he-will-prove-he-still-has-his-love-of-football/

(1) (Reply)

Free For Trust / Manchester City Escapes Tottenham Hotspur With A 1-0 Victory / Wenger Hails Mohamed Salah As Barca Set For Liverpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.