Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie (24925 Views)

SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured / Ferry Gberegbe's Children Gets N200M Scholarship From Wike / Ferry Gberegbe Is Dead, Was Shot On Election Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by Namzy(m): 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
Miketonia:

May the same medical analysis come on your case soon. Evil ppl in d land
Sorry you are not God neither are you a chief priest. I was just stating facts. And to make it simple the video and pic tell a different story. May his soul RIP.
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by Namzy(m): 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
Patrinus:
I watched the original video clip and my thought was they've killed someone. Now, seeing this gives me second thoughts..... No blood, squeaky clean bandage?

The guy that posted with the caption graphic image should be arrested, he must know the were about of Dr. Gberegbe! lipsrsealed
How I expect people to reason but alas. After any tragedy, you'd be Amazed the number of fake videos from blogs to drive traffic. Happened with osinbanjo helicopter mishap and Ethiopian airplane. Simply put the video shown wasn't when he was shot.
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by Zombicmodz: 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
Oscar is what you will win when your own movie comes out.
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by fordunit(m): 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
Namzy:
How come no blood was seen on the video? Meanwhile the person I'm seeing in that pic appears stable. Gunshot injury sometimes have an entry and exit point but the man is lying comfortable on his back in that pic even if the bullet was lodged inside his abdominal cavity he should have had an exploratory laparotomy immediately to avoid blood loss or repair perforated gut hence he should be in a toxic state yet all I can see is a shoddy dressing made up of a single piece of guaze that wasn't even covered properly for a wound that should be on all accounts pouring blood or exudates and even if he has had surgery the wound dressing should be vertical and properly covered. Anyway this is social media and anything goes

Exactly my thoughts when I saw the video and pictures. But when it comes to things like this I prefer keeping my reservations to myself since I was not in ground zero. Chidi being a politician should have kept his reservation to himself but typical of who he is, he went public. Nigerian politicians are cursed already and perhaps that is why we will keep regressing until they are forcefully retired.
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by Namzy(m): 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
fordunit:

Exactly my thoughts when I saw the video and pictures. But when it comes to things like this I prefer keeping my reservations to myself since I was not in ground zero. Chidi being a politician should have kept his reservation to himself but typical of who he is, he went public. Nigerian politicians are cursed already and perhaps that is why we will keep regressing until they are forcefully retired.
MY brother it's a real pity. I agree the politician should have handled it better even when it got to a point they were implying he had no care for human life he was still trying to drive home his point. I watched the video on Facebook and saw the irregularities. I believe something else happened after the video
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by nikz(f): 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
May this sort of movie befall him and whoever shot than man in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by sirpharrell(m): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
This is almost a week now that a group in Rivers State has demanded for the autopsy report on the corpse of this man to be made public, all to no avail. I heard Dr. Lloyd repeat same demand towards the end of the AIT clip. If we remove our emotions and think rationally, we should be worried that a document as simple as an autopsy report has not been made public, at least, to shame those critics who claim that the man was never shot.

It may interest you to know that the man was purportedly shot on the day of the gubernatorial election, 9th March 2019 and he was said to have died on the 16th March. Less than 24 hours later, the Governor went to pay a condolence visit to the family and made a pledge or donation of 200 million naira to them. The Governor never visited the man throughout the seven days he was said to have spent in the hospital. Any right thinking individual would wonder why a fraction of that money was not made available to fly him abroad for further medical treatment. There has been no public mention of any surgery on this man throughout the seven days he spent in the hospital. A man shot at close range, no surgery and no attempt to fly him abroad the way politicians normally do for a whole week?

Even from the video, no drop of blood was seen for someone ostensibly shot at the stomach from close range from the rifle of a SARS operative. This should be a miraculous wonder. As a doctor rightly identified here, the dressing of the wound is not consistent with that of a bullet wound. The manner in which the man waited for the cameraman before clutching his stomach and fell is what Dr. Lloyd was describing as Nollywood. A critical mind would have noticed that the shooting had long stopped before the man fell, got up, and fell again. The whole thing was too dramatic for me and one could hear a voice telling him to fall again when he tried to get up.

The most critical point for any unbiased mind is the absence of a drop of blood on the man in the video. Gunshots were heard but I think the Policemen were not shooting at the people. Did anyone else apart from Dr. Ferry got hit by a bullet? Anybody could curse and argue blindly but the only way to convince doubting thomases like me that this man was actually shot is to make the autopsy report available for the public. QED.

3 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by obamaunec: 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
God help us in this country
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by desiredhome: 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nels55:

Bro, i know you're a doctor but not sure you live in Nigeria talkless of the rural part of the country.. Your medical knowledge here is only relevant in the cities and mind you not even all cities in the country have a functioning A and E unit..

Polling units are sometimes located way off from hospitals so bleeding of the stomach as a result
of gunshot can easily lead to death..

Wonder how you expect laprotomy in such a rural place
without factoring a good hospital with theatre, electricity to power medical machines , blood bank and even a surgeon and anaesthesist on call, forgetting its even election day..

This event happened in Bori as presumed, Bori is not an interior village the way you described and there is a standard general hospital in Bori

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by Namzy(m): 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
sirpharrell:
This is almost a week now that a group in Rivers State has demanded for the autopsy report on the corpse of this man to be made public, all to no avail. I heard Dr. Lloyd repeat same demand towards the end of the AIT clip. If we remove our emotions and think rationally, we should be worried that a document as simple as an autopsy report has not been made public, at least, to shame those critics who claim that the man was never shot.

It may interest you to know that the man was purportedly shot on the day of the gubernatorial election, 9th March 2019 and he was said to have died on the 16th March. Less than 24 hours later, the Governor went to pay a condolence visit to the family and made a pledge or donation of 200 million naira to them. The Governor never visited the man throughout the seven days he was said to have spent in the hospital. Any right thinking individual would wonder why a fraction of that money was not made available to fly him abroad for further medical treatment. There has been no public mention of any surgery on this man throughout the seven days he spent in the hospital. A man shot at close range, no surgery and no attempt to fly him abroad the way politicians normally do for a whole week?

Even from the video, no drop of blood was seen for someone ostensibly shot at the stomach from close range from the rifle of a SARS operative. This should be a miraculous wonder. As a doctor rightly identified here, the dressing of the wound is not consistent with that of a bullet wound. The manner in which the man waited for the cameraman before clutching his stomach and fell is what Dr. Lloyd was describing as Nollywood. A critical mind would have noticed that the shooting had long stopped before the man fell, got up, and fell again. The whole thing was too dramatic for me and one could hear a voice telling him to fall again when he tried to get up.

The most critical point for any unbiased mind is the absence of a drop of blood on the man in the video. Gunshots were heard but I think the Policemen were not shooting at the people. Did anyone else apart from Dr. Ferry got hit by a bullet? Anybody could curse and argue blindly but the only way to convince doubting thomases like me that this man was actually shot is to make the autopsy report available for the public. QED.
Couldn't have said it better. An autopsy report really would go a long way. The media and blogs keep twisting and deceiving people it's sad they have eyes open but can't see
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by stieyven(m): 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
tamonokare:
May God make you act the same type of movie. Amen. Na only God know wetin you and your principal Ameachi dey smoke wey dey make una behave like this.
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by Awoo88: 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
hardywaltz:
Same thing PDP said when Sen Magnus Abe was shot in 2014
Abe was not shot with a live bullet and there was only bruise he tried to pass off as bullet wound than
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
Patrinus:
I watched the original video clip and my thought was they've killed someone. Now, seeing this gives me second thoughts..... No blood, squeaky clean bandage?

The guy that posted with the caption graphic image should be arrested, he must know the were about of Dr. Gberegbe! lipsrsealed

I do not know about you but I find every dead body graphic and there are a lot of people not comfortable in seeing the dead body.

That picture was posted on nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/5082042/ferry-gberegbe-dead-shot-election

So if you find dead bodies fun, to me, it is very graphic posting a lifeless body.
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by aalangel(f): 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Dr Ferry Gberegbe was not shot dead, he acted a Movie - Chidi Lloyd of APC in Rivers State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Vp5jEWzgc

wHAT MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT DID NOT LOOK LIKE A MOVIE ONE BIT.....THIS MAN IS WICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by D1zion: 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
May death visit you & your entire generation. No matter your differences this is time for mourning over one of your btothers irrespective of your parties,but your from same state making your brothers. But you're here mocking his death.may the god of thunder fire you there.
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by Mrpojj(m): 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
Namzy:
How come no blood was seen on the video? Meanwhile the person I'm seeing in that pic appears stable. Gunshot injury sometimes have an entry and exit point but the man is lying comfortable on his back in that pic even if the bullet was lodged inside his abdominal cavity he should have had an exploratory laparotomy immediately to avoid blood loss or repair perforated gut hence he should be in a toxic state yet all I can see is a shoddy dressing made up of a single piece of guaze that wasn't even covered properly for a wound that should be on all accounts pouring blood or exudates and even if he has had surgery the wound dressing should be vertical and properly covered. Anyway this is social media and anything goes

All this your long talk is senseless
The man is dead
He is my younger brodas lecturer

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by Shikini: 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
tamonokare:
May God make you act the same type of movie. Amen. Na only God know wetin you and your principal Ameachi chop or smoke wey dey make una feel say na only una dey Rivers State.
Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by Fourwinds: 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
Another stupid man from Rivers state

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie by DazzlingAngel: 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
Let the doctor speak

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC May Re-open Sale Of Forms To Allow More Northern Presidential Hopefuls / Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) / FG: ASUU Demanding For N284bn, Nobody Will Pay That In A Recession..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.