Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

What I Did That Stopped My Husband From Patronising Prostitutes (ashewo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What I Did That Stopped My Husband From Patronising Prostitutes (ashewo) (579 Views)

"Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV / “why I Stopped My Relationship With Ronaldo” – Georgina Rodriguez. / Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Did That Stopped My Husband From Patronising Prostitutes (ashewo) by Thehealth47: 11:01am On Mar 20, 2019
I got married to my husband 3 years ago, he was a good man and he is still till now. I never knew I lacked something until I discovered my husband do patronise prostitutes (ashewo!!!). I know my husband patronise prostitutes from my friend and even sometime brings them home on my matrimonial bed. I caught him a day and I asked him my sins, he was begging me and later opened up to me that am not sexually active in bed and am always very weak during sex. I know this is ruining my home then I decided to sort for help then they introduced me to kolaqalagbo I almost killed my husband on bed that thing they work ooo.

Read more
https://www.healthforty.com

Make sure you share your experience too on the website

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Goes Unclad On Instagram Video With Mc Galaxy / Being Called Fake In The House Affected My Game Plan - Bambam / Wickedness? Mother Tie Her Daughter Tight To House Pillar From Disturbing Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.