Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? (4024 Views)

Wike Wears Symbolic ‘kwankwasiya’ Red Cap To Receive Kwankwaso In Rivers / 2023: APC Must Field A Northerner To Retain Power - Fani Kayode / Presidency Releases ‘checklist’ On Killings Under PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by lawman88(m): 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
Prince081:
We are cool with this if Kwankwaso is the best man for the job irrespective of where he comes from.

This is the kind of foolery I always hear from southerners. Who told you he is best for the job. Southerners are their own problems.

1 Like

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by ken6488(m): 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
Am not a tribalism but. grin nothing will make me vote any sw candidate sad north will keep rulling until us all I have sense

2 Likes

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by ken6488(m): 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
lawman88:

This is the kind of foolery I always hear from southerners. Who told you he is best for the job. Southerners are their own problems.

so buhari is best after 4 misrable year
Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by limeta(f): 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
Any Hausa Fulani will get my vote
South West spoil every thing south

1 Like

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by ken6488(m): 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
limeta:
Any Hausa Fulani will get my vote
South West spoil every thing south
me too
Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by tempest01(m): 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
Tinubu because of personal ambition and wealth chasing, has helped the northerners divide the south. And his wretched followers were just following blindly.

It's a pity they will rule all of us for years to come

3 Likes

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by rummmy: 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mystick:
Look at people who supported and are still supporting Buhari shouting Fulani as if they don't know where Buhari belong.
2023 will only be a pay back time. Let us see how Osinbajo with Yoruba votes alone will become president.
personally I will not only vote for a Fulani man, I will also mobilize for him... It's a payback time.

1 Like

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by owunabastard: 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
I am a core PDP member, but if APC present a Southerner and PDP present a Northerner, I will gladly and mobilize to vote for APC

5 Likes

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by BIGGIE121(m): 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nah this plan would go awry

1 Like

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMMM

LIES LIES LIAR

KWANKWASO IS HAUSA/YORUBA HIS MUM IS YORUBA

How true is this?
Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by NASTYNASOSO: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
schoolboij:

How true is this?

HMMMMMMMM

GO AND FIND OUT FROM KANO PEOPLE
Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by fx45(m): 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
OriakuAmara:
I will make my findings short and then we discuss.
When Rabiu kwankwaso decamped to PDP and refused to return to the Senate, I started suspecting something fishy.
Many thought that he will motivate his kwankwasiya group to vote for Atiku in the last presidential election but nothing like that happened, they voted massively for buhari, his core Fulani brother,
Fast forward to Kano election, the same kwankwasiyas that voted massively for Buhari are strongly in the process of disposing a sitting APC governor and imposing a PDP one,
It's obvious that kwankwaso worked against atiku just to protect the Fulani interest,
Atiku is not a core Fulani man.
Still examining the man called kwankwaso, a core Fulani fanatic like buhari, popular in the north,
I have this feeling that he was asked by the Fulani cabals to shun returning to the Senate in order to stay away from any scandal and then launch his presidential bid with PDP in 2023, with cabals knowing fully well that APC will present a southern Christian in 2023
And a kwankwaso under PDP will conquer the north in 2023 election,
Never forget he decamped with another core Fulani man and current governor of sokoto Tambuwal,
And the cabals want PDP to hold down Kano and sokoto ahead of 2023.
Is this a plot by Fulani cabals to stay in power till 2031?
I may be wrong.
Let's discuss.
Amarabae, is this your latest handle?

2 Likes

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by fx45(m): 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
OriakuAmara:

Kwankwaso is 100% core Fulani
Kwankwaso is Hausa and not Fulani. Do your research well

1 Like

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by Amatarasha(f): 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
lawman88:

so yorubas are my fellow southerners ?
Good morning sir , we prefer tambuwal n konkoso

3 Likes

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by Amatarasha(f): 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
owunabastard:
I am a core PDP member, but if APC present a Southerner and PDP present a Northerner, I will gladly and mobilize to vote for APC
yoruba apc man

3 Likes

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by uthlaw: 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
Southerners please vote for kwankwaso by 2023 by 2031 el-rufai will take over....the North should continue ruling!

1 Like

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by ubandawaki: 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You don't discrimanite in the north yet, your fulani foot soldiers go every night, killing Northern Christians in their sleep.
As in what happened in kajuru Kaduna state where Muslim fulanis where killed on 15th of February 2019 or the massacre of Muslims in cool blood in haipan plateau state?what I mean by we don't discriminate is by looking at the context of discussion I.e Hausa/Fulani.

1 Like

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by Daewang: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
Rather than an afonja entering that seat it's better for Fulani to enter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
ubandawaki:
As in what happened in kajuru Kaduna state where Muslim fulanis where killed on 15th of February 2019 or the massacre of Muslims in cool blood in haipan plateau state?what I mean by we don't discriminate is by looking at the context of discussion I.e Hausa/Fulani.

You just buttressed my points. With all the massacres going on in the North, it's evident that there's discrimination.
Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by Jlow2: 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
Revenge is sweeter because i knw yoruba wnt be his deputy , karma is a bitch, 2023 will be sweeter

1 Like

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by BabaRamota1980: 12:47am On Mar 21, 2019
OriakuAmara:
I will make my findings short and then we discuss.
When Rabiu kwankwaso decamped to PDP and refused to return to the Senate, I started suspecting something fishy.
Many thought that he will motivate his kwankwasiya group to vote for Atiku in the last presidential election but nothing like that happened, they voted massively for buhari, his core Fulani brother,
Fast forward to Kano election, the same kwankwasiyas that voted massively for Buhari are strongly in the process of disposing a sitting APC governor and imposing a PDP one,
It's obvious that kwankwaso worked against atiku just to protect the Fulani interest,
Atiku is not a core Fulani man.
Still examining the man called kwankwaso, a core Fulani fanatic like buhari, popular in the north,
I have this feeling that he was asked by the Fulani cabals to shun returning to the Senate in order to stay away from any scandal and then launch his presidential bid with PDP in 2023, with cabals knowing fully well that APC will present a southern Christian in 2023
And a kwankwaso under PDP will conquer the north in 2023 election,
Never forget he decamped with another core Fulani man and current governor of sokoto Tambuwal,
And the cabals want PDP to hold down Kano and sokoto ahead of 2023.
Is this a plot by Fulani cabals to stay in power till 2031?
I may be wrong.
Let's discuss.

PDP will be shredded into rags before 2022.

APC intends to raise and build capacity for a new party more agile and formidable than PDP.

This new party will be a field organ for manipulating swing votes in favor of ruling APC.

They have started recruiting for this goal. Just watch pattern of events in SW and NW.

Every region have inconclusive election result or disputes except SW. grin. Look closely....What do you know? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by mrvitalis(m): 1:22am On Mar 21, 2019
lagdmark:

The divided Southern Nigeria will help produce Northern president for the next 50 years untill igbos and yorubas get sense.
What did igbos do... Demanding we are allowed to rule after south south and south west have tested power?

The west have no business fighting for the Presidency
Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by Modarun(m): 4:34am On Mar 21, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

PDP will be shredded into rags before 2022.

APC intends to raise and build capacity for a new party more agile and formidable than PDP.

This new party will be a field organ for manipulating swing votes in favor of ruling APC.

They have started recruiting for this goal. Just watch pattern of events in SW and NW.

Every region have inconclusive election result or disputes except SW. grin. Look closely....What do you know? cheesy cheesy

yeah right, just like you guys told us PDP is dead in the South West. Bros, wake up from your slumber, the only place PDP lost gounds was in the election was Gombe. They instead gained ground in APC strong hold. Adamawa, Bauchi, Plateau, Kano, Oyo, Osun are all gone, who would hold APC together when there is no Buhari? Tinubu? hehehe na who go listen to Tinubu in APC? Elrufai abi ngigi? or Abba kyari or Daura? Knowing Buhari for the selfish pr@@k he is, he wont bother steering the ship in support of anyone. You must be a naive person to think Buhari would be allowed to install anyone. Tinubu and his boys have created so many enemies in and outside the APC. You think Kwankwaso and Atiku would sit and allow him? or the South South and East would forget easily? abi is it the Babangidas at Niger and Co that would allow him? How about the minorities of the North that suffred the pains od the Buhari govt, who Tinubu was a key player that would forget how Tinubu tried to justify herdsmen killing. The Tinubu South west murdered sleep, its pay back time brah.

1 Like

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by Modarun(m): 4:38am On Mar 21, 2019
owunabastard:

they have now invaded Nairaland with their fake Igbotic Monikers. Bra, if Buhari is the best thing for Nigeria as you guys kept saying against an obviously balanced and exposed Atiku, then ots safe to say Any Hausa Fulani man woukd be okey for 2023.
Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by Foolishbuhari: 9:56am On Mar 21, 2019
What I can say is for the battle for 2023, I'd rather vote in a pig than vote for either osinbajo or tifnubu or anyone they support who hails from the SW! Yes I said it.

If they field Ribadu like some persons here are insinuating though, and PDP fields Kwankwanso, most likely my vote would swing the APC way because Nuhu Ribadu has over time proven himself to be a man of honour and integrity but if they go ahead with the current SW permutation of SW presidency, I Kelly would personally campaign against them, work against them and even rig against them to make sure they eat the humble pie because truth be told, men without honour and integrity like tifnubu and osinbajo made the south this divided today and like the saying goes, you don't destroy your house while fighting for a stranger because when the stranger goes home, you too go to your destroyed home and the elements won't take it easy on you.

Tifnubu worked for a divided south thus him and none of his minions would ever reap dividends of a united south and he would only remain a fading god in the west. We may be Nigerians but politically we are worlds apart and would remain so a very long time. Congrats to tifnubu and his minions they just played themselves
Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by fulanimafia: 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
ubandawaki:
No kwankwaso is 100% Hausa man from madobi kano state but over here in the north we don't discriminate,so! we called ourselves Hausa/Fulani.

Let them keep groping in the dark.

1 Like

Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by AlphaTaikun: 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
Iamgrey5:
How you people formulate theories in the comfort of your rooms always surprises me

First of all, Kwakwoso dropped out of the Senatorial race because of Shekarau that has always defeated him. He knew that he might struggle to win and it will affect his resources when it came to the governship election.

Secondly, Kwakwoso popularity is mainly in Kano and while he seems to have some pocket of popularity elsewhere. He doesn't have the type of the respect Buhari commands among the Northerners. So the 2023 election will be a like street fight in the North.

Thirdly, Apc is likely to present Mallam Nuhu Ribadu in 2023, Nuhu has similar image to Buhari and he will be an easier sell among Christians in the North Central ahead of Nasir Elrufai. More importantly, Nuhu is a Fulani from the North East region where Apc enjoys a whopping 75℅ support.
Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by AlphaTaikun: 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
ubandawaki:
No kwankwaso is 100% Hausa man from madobi kano state but over here in the north we don't discriminate,so! we called ourselves
Hausa/Fulani
There's nothing like
"Hausa/Fulani" which is a relatively recent creation of some lazy media pratitioners. You're either a Hausa or a Fulani Paternally. Period!

President Buhari is a Fulani
paternally with a biological Kanuri mother.
Re: The Fulanis Planning To Retain Power Through Kwankwaso In 2023 Under PDP? by Owontime: 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
IPOB analysis is always opposite to reality, no wonder they can never smell Aso Rock. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

BURSTED: Nnamdi Kanu Impostor Revealed / BUSTED: Peter Obi Is Attending AGM Of Afreximbank, Not To Understudy Egypt / Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.