Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

I Just Cant Go Through This Anymore, I'm Done Waiting For God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Just Cant Go Through This Anymore, I'm Done Waiting For God. (432 Views)

Were Some Prayers Meant For God's Ears Alone? (Pic) / Difference Between Working For God And Working For Church / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Cant Go Through This Anymore, I'm Done Waiting For God. by amyblessed(f): 11:01am On Mar 20, 2019
My charger has been misbehaving for sometime now. So I decided to charge my battery with a desktop charger. But whenever I finish fixing it and want to plug it on the socket, it will scatter, and I will start all over to fix it again. I did this for so many times and got tired and frustrated. I was so angry with this desktop that I felt like shattering it on the wall, but it looked as if something held me back. Then I went to keep it, but instead of keeping it gently as I was supposed to, I threw it on the floor.
Immediately, a thought dropped into my heart, and I said to myself, look at how angry I am with an ordinary desktop, that I felt like destroying it. When I was still in my sins, and even now that I am born again, how many times have I offended God, and after correcting me I will still go back to the same thing over and over? But God never gave up on me. He did not throw me away or allow the devil to destroy me because of my sins. He still protects me, still cares for me. He was patient with me and held on , knowing that one day, I will realize my sin and surrender to Him, which I did.
What is that thing you have decided to give up on out of anger or frustration?. One thing you should know is that the devil is not happy when he sees you holding on in that situation, he wants to see you frustrated, and out of frustration walk out on what God has planned for you.
It could be that marriage that seems it's not working. It could be a health challenge, joblessness, childlessness, delay in getting married, etc. You might have held on for so long, waiting for God to intervene. But now it seems you are getting tired and frustrated, and the only thing your heart is telling you now is to give up and go seek for solution elsewhere, or to sell your dignity to get that job or get that thing. God is saying 'hold on'.
Many people have left their position just few minutes to the time God intended to visit them. The devil lures them away with the lies of having solution to their problems faster than God. Therefore, they end up missing their miracle at the last minute. God has a set time for everything, including the time He has purposed to visit you in that situation. Make sure you don't miss His visitation by giving up at the last minute. Just hold on firmly, He is faithful that has promised. Psalm 37:7a says "Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him".

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Cant Go Through This Anymore, I'm Done Waiting For God. by babymine(f): 11:09am On Mar 20, 2019
Thou oh Lord art a shield all around me. Thou art my glory and the lifter of my head.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Cant Go Through This Anymore, I'm Done Waiting For God. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
It is well.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Cant Go Through This Anymore, I'm Done Waiting For God. by sonmvayina(m): 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
God is within you.. Not outside.... He has been playing hide and seek with himself all along..

1 Like

Re: I Just Cant Go Through This Anymore, I'm Done Waiting For God. by Maxi3k(m): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
The time you needed him, we were drinking beer
Re: I Just Cant Go Through This Anymore, I'm Done Waiting For God. by Zither(m): 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
This, right here, is the very definition of faith as opposed to what many think faith is supposed to be — an order-and-takeout process to our desires. It takes patience to unlock your miracle.

So then those who are of faith are blessed with believing Abraham — Galatians 3:9

1 Like

Re: I Just Cant Go Through This Anymore, I'm Done Waiting For God. by amyblessed(f): 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
Zither:
This, right here, is the very definition of faith as opposed to what many think faith is supposed to be — an order-and-takeout process to our desires. It takes patience to unlock your miracle.

So then those who are of faith are blessed with believing Abraham — Galatians 3:9

Patience, coupled with faith are truly virtues we cannot ignore if we are to get what we desire from God.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Women Who Wear Trousers Are An Abomination Unto God – Pastor Kumuyi / Your Worship Center Structure Worry Is Over,here Is Easy And Affordable One! / 'Christians Need To Take Back The Rainbow' - LGBT Community Not Amused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.