Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,066 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite (208033 Views)

Fidelity Bank 2019 Digital Trainee. Gather Here. / Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! / Union Bank 2019 Management Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 9:29am On Sep 17, 2019
Qualcoms:

@goldimx well done ooo... na speech I dey give abi grin grin cool
Lol
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by DonYza: 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
okaforlaw:
thanks.... but please is there like any certification after training to show that one partook in the traing?

Yes there is. From the organisation that trained you, stating that you completed FBN graduate trainee program.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by vanvickie(m): 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
Who else refreshes their mail everyday in anticipation of M & D mail?

2 Likes

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by BoluEma: 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
vanvickie:

Lol... This waiting period truly defines waiting.

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
vanvickie:
Mail, nairaland page, even brain sef

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by vikizig(f): 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
No info? even if it's not a reliable source. grin grin grin grin grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Justmemyself1(m): 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Syntos: 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
And they are not even picking
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Sonship9: 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
vikizig:
No info? even if it's not a reliable source. grin grin grin grin grin grin wink

Had a discussion with one the reliable sources you can think of. The atmosphere isn't friendly at all.

In his words "We are not sure at this point. People are still in training school. It can come later this year or early next year".

Since then, I have just been refreshing mail, checking Nairaland and trying to keep mydelf busy and progressing.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by vikizig(f): 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
Sonship9:

Had a discussion with one the reliable sources you can think of. The atmosphere isn't friendly at all.

In his words "We are not sure at this point. People are still in training school. It can come later this year or early next year".

Since then, I have just been refreshing mail, checking Nairaland and trying to keep mydelf busy and progressing.

hmmmm, Thanks for the "info", smiley i guess we just have to keep being patient with FBN, i'm very sure they have us in mind. He makes all things beautiful in His time. cool

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by ebonyalhjnr(f): 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
I told you guys that you will likely resume TS next year,
some people were saying it's not possible. I rest my case biko
Sonship9:

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Luckyomon(m): 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
I have been following this thread. You guys should just chill. The training is still on. Just hold your breath till the end of the training then you can start making speculations. Regards.

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Alanal7: 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
Wahala Dey o...please they should have mercy and call soonest..tears*..I’ve been so eager to start this new journey and now with this news, my motivation seems to be gradually dropping.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by DonYza: 11:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
I thought Training school ends on the 9th of October?
Y'all should relax then. Hopefully, we'd start ours this year.

The waiting is getting too long and local man cannot can again!
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by DonYza: 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
Alanal7:
Wahala Dey o...please they should have mercy and call soonest..tears*..I’ve been so eager to start this new journey and now with this news, my motivation seems to be gradually dropping.

You don't wanna know how battered I am right now. Funny thing is, someone somewhere would still ask for a shift in resumption when given the privilege...
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Alanal7: 12:06am On Sep 24, 2019
DonYza:

You don't wanna know how battered I am right now. Funny thing is, someone somewhere would still ask for a shift in resumption when given the privilege...

Honestly! I’m just really hoping that next year ish isn’t real.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 8:45am On Sep 24, 2019
Pls, lets try to answer some of the following questions objectively

What are the possible reasons why TS nxt batch cannot resume few weeks after the current batch is done?

Why has it been difficult to get some concrete info?

Someone or a group of persons make the decision on when we resume, if a date has not been fixed yet, at least, they should hav an idea wen resumption will be. So the question is, what is that ' idea of wen' and hw cn we get it?

This is a small world, thr shld b som1 dt knw som1 dt knw som1 dt knw som1 dt can gv us some concrete news. So pls if u r dt person, abeg help us get d info.

Personally, am one of those pple that have bills to pay, therefore, need to make some decisions now for financial reasons.

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Wise1one: 11:04am On Sep 24, 2019
good morning
guys in training school biko update us nah.. are u guys through already?
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Wise1one: 11:06am On Sep 24, 2019
guys in ts we need info pls..
coman tutor us on wat to prepare 4 (dresswise) n co thanks
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by BoluEma: 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
Wise1one:
guys in ts
we need info pls..

coman tutor us on wat to prepare 4 (dresswise) n co
thanks

It's very likely that those in TS are very well engaged ryt now. Since they are rounding up soon, they may be having exams and other stuffs.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Mhoet: 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
Those in Lekki have finished TS and gone home on 20th(reliable source).
I don't know of those in Ikeja sha
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by BoluEma: 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mhoet:
Those in Lekki have finished TS and gone home on 20th(reliable source).
I don't know of those in Ikeja sha

If this is true...then I think they are not in a rush for another batch
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by DonYza: 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
BoluEma:

If this is true...then I think they are not in a rush for another batch

I think they want the first batch to round up completely before bringing in the second batch.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Mhoet: 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
DonYza:

I think they want the first batch to round up completely before bringing in the second batch.

Hopefully
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by proficienc(m): 11:07am On Sep 25, 2019
Heard Lekki peepz finished on Friday. One of the Ikeja group will finish next Monday and the other, the week after.
I guess they want all the current group to round up and get deployed to a branch before attending to us.
Patience(which I'm currently running out of) is the name of the game undecided
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Alanal7: 11:28am On Sep 25, 2019
Just a random thought..if the last set is finishing next week and we are called let’s say mid October at the earliest from what’s going on, then the 12 weeks training would have extend into Jan..meaning we go on Christmas break and then return..what are your thoughts? We need solid info on when we are starting training
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Alanal7: 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
Annaseyi:

Yep, very possible. A set did it 2 years ago. But I can't tell when you will start your training because nothing is sure. Just keep your fingers crossed.

Hmm I see...sigh! The wait continues
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
@Alanal7.... We go dey alright
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Alanal7: 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2019
goldimx:
@Alanal7.... We go dey alright

Las las my brother
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Somethinglight(m): 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
Dear FBN/HCP send us another mail na. You can send any positive thing you choose, I just really want to here from you guys cry
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Auxiliary(m): 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
Somethinglight:
Dear FBN/HCP send us another mail na. You can send any positive thing you choose, I just really want to here from you guys cry

Height of it all... grin cheesy The wait ain't easy! But Las Las we go set...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (71) (Reply)

Nnpc Recruitment Interview / Check This List, If Your Name Is Here, Then Get Ready / Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.