Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite (207622 Views)

Fidelity Bank 2019 Digital Trainee. Gather Here. / Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! / Union Bank 2019 Management Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Auxiliary(m): 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
This is the CALM before the shout for victory... grin

Relishing every bit of the calmness.. wink wink

2 Likes

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Syntos: 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
First batch hv finished their training... I hope they will call us soon now cry

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by BoluEma: 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
Syntos:
First batch hv finished their training... I hope they will call us soon now cry

That's ryt....The 3rd centre finished today.

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
Yh, anytn TS nd first batch finished today. Other things being equal, a set shld hv resumed at thr various branches on Mon, anoda set to resume nxt week nd d last set completed TS today.
Gettin a D nd M mail later ds week, to hold nxt week nd consequent TS mail later ds month is not too much to ask.

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Sefa018: 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
goldimx:
Yh, anytn TS nd first batch finished today. Other things being equal, a set shld hv resumed at thr various branches on Mon, anoda set to resume nxt week nd d last set completed TS today.
Gettin a D nd M mail later ds week, to hold nxt week nd consequent TS mail later ds month is not too much to ask.

Lol grin... Well planned. I pray it happens this way because this "Refreshing" saga has become too much. The first thing I check on my phone every morning and the last thing before I sleep is this thread. First Bank please ooo so you don't end up noticing signs of High BP when some people come for Medicals. Biko cry

7 Likes

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by ebonyalhjnr(f): 7:46am On Oct 11, 2019
No need to give yourselves high BP. I already told you the truth but you don't want to believe. It's okay sha
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Opzyyy: 8:17am On Oct 11, 2019
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Alanal7: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2019
ebonyalhjnr:
No need to give yourselves high BP. I already told you the truth but you don't want to believe. It's okay sha

So when would the possible start date be next year please
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Alanal7: 9:26am On Oct 11, 2019
Whyyy first bank?!
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Dontbeagroupie(m): 9:56am On Oct 11, 2019
What if they are actually not aware
If they spill, how would FBN know?.

Opzyyy:
If you ask anyone who just finished the training, they wouldn't say anything about ts this year, seems they have been instructed not to tell anyone that it's probably next year in order to keep the hopefuls hoping �� Alkarulez and the rest of them.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by BoluEma: 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2019
All things are working together for our good I believe.

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Somethinglight(m): 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
Why y'all just so quick to cling to bad news? The only news remotely official suggests a second batch this year, don't tell me its impossible, there'd been a TS batch that commenced November. So just keep calm n await official news. This guys sha angry

3 Likes

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by daseento(m): 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2019
Training School mail will land eventually.

In the meantime, I'll suggest that you all should get enough rest and catch all the fun you need. TS is intensive, stressful and tiring but at the end, you'll love it.

3 Likes

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
Anytn short of a D&M mail in a week or two wont be in tandem with the previous mails we av received.

Unfortunately, if dt shld b d case, most of us dnt av d luxury of taking offence bt at least, owed an update regarding the new development. Its jst basic ethics.

I v calld both numbers sent to us, asked series of questions nd i culd nt get any tangible info. I noticed the persons at the oda end do not know more than we do, not that dey do not want to divulge any info. So it seems no decision has bn taken about us.

So my fellow "waiters", i honestly dnt knw wt to say to calm nerves down including mine, I fear the worst already. All i cn say is 'What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"

Enjoy ur weekend.

2 Likes

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Qualcoms(m): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
goldimx:
Anytn short of a D&M mail in a week or two wont be in tandem with the previous mails we av received.

Unfortunately, if dt shld b d case, most of us dnt av d luxury of taking offence bt at least, owed an update regarding the new development. Its jst basic ethics.

I v calld both numbers sent to us, asked series of questions nd i culd nt get any tangible info. I noticed the persons at the oda end do not know more than we do, not that dey do not want to divulge any info. So it seems no decision has bn taken about us.

So my fellow "waiters", i honestly dnt knw wt to say to calm nerves down including mine, I fear the worst already. All i cn say is 'What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"

Enjoy ur weekend.

Don't worry about creating fear of the worst ohkk? We will be called and that is it. Probable date, we don't know.

Everything they do has calendar/schedule. Understand this is work involving professionals. We can't teach them their work... they know what they are doing. TS is intensive, by now they should even have a break or so.

So, we gat no choice than just to stay calm n keep taking the chill pills.

They will be ready sooner or later. Gracias!

4 Likes

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Dontbeagroupie(m): 6:37am On Oct 14, 2019
Congratulations to those people that will be receiving their posting letter today.
How is the posting done?!, randomly or you select 3 states or generated from your c.v?!.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Luckyomon(m): 10:42am On Oct 14, 2019
Dontbeagroupie:
Congratulations to those people that will be receiving their posting letter today.
How is the posting done?!, randomly or you select 3 states or generated from your c.v?!.
you are making assumptions, how are you sure it today?
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Acepens(m): 10:46am On Oct 14, 2019
Dontbeagroupie:

angry undecided
Next time, Confirmed Information Only Sir
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by VisionE20: 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
This thread has been seriously silent for the past few days.
First bank, Please what is going on?
If only one could be told the details of the next ts batch...

2 Likes

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Sefa018: 8:36am On Oct 18, 2019
We got "Congratulations" mail June 6th. Got "Reassurance" mail August 14th. That's 2 months interval. And from then till this week is another 2 months interval. I thought by now, they would have sent an update mail even if it's not the D & M mail.
First Bank please, we need another reassurance mail at least. Even if TS would resume January like some have speculated, please don't keep us in the dark. Please send some Good news.

2 Likes

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 18, 2019
Dontbeagroupie:

Lol! Osshey!! HCMD Group Head!! undecided
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Dontbeagroupie(m): 9:16am On Oct 18, 2019
grin grin

ALKARULEZZ:

Lol! Osshey!! HCMD Group Head!! undecided
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by VisionE20: 10:14am On Oct 18, 2019
ok. I remain hopeful
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 11:11am On Oct 18, 2019
I think the 'Congratulations' mail we received in June shld av stated smtn like 'later this year' or 'early next year' (if dt shld b d case) rather than 'commencing soon'. The reassurance mail shld nw be entering arnd ds period.
After thinking about this whole issue critically, i realised the mails raised our expectation higher than it should av been (unless they are running behind schedule).

4 Likes

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Sonship9: 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
goldimx:
I think the 'Congratulations' mail we received in June shld av stated smtn like 'later this year' or 'early next year' (if dt shld b d case) rather than 'commencing soon'. The reassurance mail shld nw be entering arnd ds period.

After thinking about this whole issue critically, i realised the mails raised our expectation higher than it should av been (unless they are running behind schedule).

Me, I don't even understand again. Every passing day, I keep refreshing my mail and checking for any slight detail on Nairaland. I think we sending an email to any of the HCMD staff or putting a call through in a bid to ascertain the details of the next batch training school would lower or raise expectations.

I wish First Bank just sends us an email soon, even if its to tell us training school would resume later this year or early next year. Whichever time frame it is, it would be better we are certain of a specified period. The level of uncertainty is disturbing, even though hopes are still alive. lipsrsealed wink

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Luckyomon(m): 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
Sonship9:

Me, I don't even understand again. Every passing day, I keep refreshing my mail and checking for any slight detail on Nairaland. I think we sending an email to any of the HCMD staff or putting a call through in a bid to ascertain the details of the next batch training school would lower or raise expectations.

I wish First Bank just sends us an email soon, even if its to tell us training school would resume later this year or early next year. Whichever time frame it is, it would be better we are certain of a specified period. The level of uncertainty is disturbing, even though hopes are still alive. lipsrsealed wink
bro I thought you were scheduled to join the first batch.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Godmex: 11:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
Pls, does anyone know the salary offer? for graduate with about 9 years experience in Arbico plc
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 12:04am On Oct 19, 2019
Lets all try sending an email to them tomorrow b4 12pm kindly requesting for an update on proposed date for TS resumption for better planning. Maybe our voices together will be heard.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Syntos: 1:58am On Oct 19, 2019
When do we send the mail?
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by BoluEma: 5:37am On Oct 19, 2019
Today is Saturday. It's likely that only few of the staff would be active to respond to such issues. A working day may be better I believe.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 7:57am On Oct 19, 2019
Ok, lets make it Monday btwn 9am nd 12pm,Pls, y'all shld try send it to both addresses in d reassurance mail, d address on d congratulations mail is unreachable. The msg shld b short and concise with the subject in capital letters. Pls, let all of us send and if u r skeptical abt sending a mail, simply use anoda email address, d point is volume of mails. D more d msgs, d better our chances of getting a positive feedback.
I feel exactly as Sonship feels and some kind of fixed date weda ds yr or early nxt year will definitely restore my sanity.

3 Likes

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Syntos: 9:10am On Oct 19, 2019
Ok... I’m gonna use anoda mail tho.. but Ya

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (71) (Reply)

Nnpc Recruitment Interview / Check This List, If Your Name Is Here, Then Get Ready / Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.