Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Any Real Mature Lady Here In Ilorin?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Real Mature Lady Here In Ilorin?? (328 Views)

Pick One Lady Here To Married (pic) / 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady / Any Real Man Will Spot The Problem With This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Real Mature Lady Here In Ilorin?? by Odunayoc: 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hi guys,am a guy based in Ilorin, I just need a female friend to be with.. and she must be in Ilorin too plzz and also mature minded
Re: Any Real Mature Lady Here In Ilorin?? by Odunayoc: 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
Odunayoc:
Hi guys,am a guy based in Ilorin, I just need a female friend to be with.. and she must be in Ilorin too plzz and also mature minded
you can call me on 0808 794 0716 now ..fanks

(1) (Reply)

Would you commit suicide if the person you love, Decide to leave you for someone / I Lie? / Brand New Reason Not Cheat On Your Husband Or Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.