Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,605 members, 7,840,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

"Made Me So Proud" Otedola Celebrates His Youngest Daughter Temi On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Made Me So Proud" Otedola Celebrates His Youngest Daughter Temi On Her Birthday (1336 Views)

Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) / Flavour And His Youngest Daughter, Kaima, Celebrate Their Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Made Me So Proud" Otedola Celebrates His Youngest Daughter Temi On Her Birthday by Mandynews(f): 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
Billionaire oil magnet Femi Otedola took to his Instagram to celebrate one of his daughters Temi on her birthday.

He wrote;

"Happy Birthday to my baby Angel ��@jtofashion! You’ve made me so proud ❤️ You ...F.Ote$ #JTOTakes23"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvOi2pInLim/

More via https://mandynews.com/otedola-celebrates-his-youngest-daughter-temi-on-her-birthday/

Re: "Made Me So Proud" Otedola Celebrates His Youngest Daughter Temi On Her Birthday by itspzpics(m): 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
cheesy wow hbd temi
Re: "Made Me So Proud" Otedola Celebrates His Youngest Daughter Temi On Her Birthday by Imortal001: 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
itspzpics:
cheesy wow hbd temi
Re: "Made Me So Proud" Otedola Celebrates His Youngest Daughter Temi On Her Birthday by Jentle244: 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
How has she made u proud... Is it by opening leg upandan for that guy wet life no eazy
Re: "Made Me So Proud" Otedola Celebrates His Youngest Daughter Temi On Her Birthday by Jayslicky: 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
Jentle244:
How has she made u proud... Is it by opening leg upandan for that guy wet life no eazy
Can't u just wish a happy birthday in peace, stop worrying about people who don't know u exist, temi is an adult she can date whoever she wants, so I don't see how otedola is at fault, moreover Mr eazi is an hard-working guy, if not u won't know him.
Happy birthday to temi the gentlest in the otedola family, many more years to you.

1 Like

Re: "Made Me So Proud" Otedola Celebrates His Youngest Daughter Temi On Her Birthday by chuksville(m): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
Chayii, Yoruba Amaka....!
Ote Na Dollar's masterpiece...
If you know, you know...

Mr Eazi, come and go and do quick and come and marry this milk chocolate before fellow Dollarmanias lay hands on her oo...

Re: "Made Me So Proud" Otedola Celebrates His Youngest Daughter Temi On Her Birthday by Jentle244: 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
Jayslicky:
Can't u just wish a happy birthday in peace, stop worrying about people who don't know u exist, temi is an adult she can date whoever she wants, so I don't see how otedola is at fault, moreover Mr eazi is an hard-working guy, if not u won't know him.
Happy birthday to temi the gentlest in the otedola family, many more years to you.

Am not hating ooo... Just that.... Lemme not say anything
Re: "Made Me So Proud" Otedola Celebrates His Youngest Daughter Temi On Her Birthday by AdsenseAmazon(f): 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin why are you disturbing us with your olosho daughter naaaa

I purchase all website and Adsense
Re: "Made Me So Proud" Otedola Celebrates His Youngest Daughter Temi On Her Birthday by jendhorlee(m): 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
this man no get any male child ?
Re: "Made Me So Proud" Otedola Celebrates His Youngest Daughter Temi On Her Birthday by czarina(f): 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
Oil "magnet" indeed. Correct yourself Mandy!

(1) (Reply)

Stunning Photos Of Regina Daniels Posing With An Exotic Ferrari / Mr P Shocks His Fans See What He Has Been Hiding / Eniola Badmus And Zlatan Ibile Having Fun Together At The Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.