Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries (23574 Views)

Ajayi Adebayo, Umeh Gerald, Owolabi Thankgod Others Empower UNIBEN Students / Ajayi Adebayo, Umeh Gerald, Owolabi Thankgod Others Empower UNIBEN Students / Man Cries Out After His Brand New Iphone X Exploded During Software Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
AbaLion:

Before I stoop low any further, show us a thread/topic celebrating your tribe. Perhaps, an upload of what you produce aside deek handling.. Show us something, lead by example & we take it up from there.. deal?

Another quote, another empowerment... bitch

-Lion

So far, all the facts I have clearly stated out about how useless you are as a male and afonja have not been denied by you.grin

None of those claims you have argued against using facts.

Instead all I see on my phone screen is bitch, bitch, bitch and cum, cum, cum grin grin

You mentioned me on this thread about just one of your afonja brothers achievement.

I just shared a link on the kind of 'achievements' committed by your brothers. They are your brothers aren't they? Will you deny them? grin

Answer the simple question so we know how great you afonjas are.

Mean while here is another one:

https://www.nairaland.com/5089781/two-bag-six-months-jail

Do well to give tangible answers. We are waiting negro b1tch.grin
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by AbaLion: 12:04am On Mar 21, 2019
-Lion
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 21, 2019
AbaLion:

And who has been obsessed with c0cks.. Mumu.

For every 1 ugly news you post, I could post 10 good ones. I accept the ugly much as I accept the good.
Now, back to you... Kindly direct us to a link where an individual from your tribe has ever made the country or Africa proud... Will ya?

No delaying, bitch. Tnxs

-Lion

grin grin grin

Where are the 10 good ones??grin

I have posted 2 now. Meaning I am expecting 20 from you.
You have not answered my questions. Have you become tongue tied

These topics were on front page as well. Why did you not mention me on those threads??grin

Here is another one that hit front page too;

https://www.nairaland.com/5087908/man-caught-stealing-pants-bra

I am expecting 30 from you now. People are watching, don't embarrass the rusted roof afonja nation negro b1tch.

grin
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by AbaLion: 1:01am On Mar 21, 2019
koyyes:

grin grin grin

Where are the 10 good ones??grin

I have posted 2 now. Meaning I am expecting 20 from you.
You have not answered my questions. Have you become tongue tied

These topics were on front page as well. Why did you not mention me on those threads??grin

Here is another one that hit front page too;

https://www.nairaland.com/5087908/man-caught-stealing-pants-bra

I am expecting 30 from you now. People are watching, don't embarrass the rusted roof afonja nation negro b1tch.

grin
Do you know that Nairaland which you spend your entire life is an intellectual property of a Yoruba man?
No one denies the numerous threads celebrating Yorubas, no matter how strongly deluded you might be.

You might need to go along with your dildò because this thread is about to make you squirt.

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yoruba-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe/

Bitch, for the umpteenth time, show me at least a thread celebrating an individual from your lesser tribe.

-Lion
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 21, 2019
AbaLion:

Do you know that Nairaland which you spend your entire life is an intellectual property of a Yoruba man?
No one denies the numerous threads celebrating Yorubas, no matter how strongly deluded you might be.

You might need to go along with your dildò because this thread is about to make you squirt.

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yoruba-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe/

-Lion

You don't get it do you? grin Read my next statements slowly so it sinks.

I want you to show me an inventor from the afonja rusted roof region.

Don't single out seun who is using the white man's inventions to feed.

Can you compare Nairaland with facebook , twitter or instagram? Is he a global inventor? Use your brain monkey.

Don't show me politicians and business thieves using Niger delta oil well money to rub their d1cks but who cannot even tar their village streets.

Show me global inventors b1tch. Use your head black monkey... gosh. grin

Why won't your northern boko haram masters call your brother this;

https://www.nairaland.com/5087834/el-rufai-replies-lere-olayinka-educated

You don't question your masters like that because you are all their physical and political wh0res combined. Be humble...even osinbanjo gets it.

See who is talking about me spending my life on NLgrin

Who has been sniffing my a$$ since morning? Who even had the time to mention me on this thread to prove a dumb point? You better evaluate your mental stategrin You are losing it f@g
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by AbaLion: 1:33am On Mar 21, 2019
koyyes:

Happy reading and squirting, bitch

-Lion

Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by AbaLion: 1:40am On Mar 21, 2019
-Lion
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 21, 2019
AbaLion:
Happy reading and squirting, bitch

-Lion
Nothing to say....the brain is finally emptygrin Chai, this is why one should troll with sense grin
You don't let people see what's on your cards otherwise, you are toast grin
Demented Boko haram c0ck sucking afonja monkeygrin
You have been servedgrin

Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 21, 2019
AbaLion:

1. Define invention?

2.You asked for invention, which has been clearly shown to you. So, why the rigmarole from "invention" to "global invention" ?... You must be sick upstairs, bitch

-Lion

Shut the Bleep up and learn. Dumbo Negro b1tch grin

Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by AbaLion: 1:50am On Mar 21, 2019
-Lion
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 21, 2019
AbaLion:

So??.. How are the "products" not "invention" and how are the "producers" not inventors?

* I'm leading you on to my slaughter slab, keep following, bitch.

Answer the question.

-Lion

Infact, you are a confirmed black monkey not to even understand the kind of inventions Africans need to move forward. grin

Let me just pretend you have bipolar disorder.

let's move on to your explanation of your brother here....he sells bleaching creams abi? Give me one reason I should call him an inventor:

https://www.nairaland.com/5089062/bobrisky-stopping-bleaching-going-back

I am waiting f@ggot grin
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by AbaLion: 2:03am On Mar 21, 2019
-Lion
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 21, 2019
AbaLion:

God punish you for trying to digress.
Answer the question; How are the "products" on the thread not or lesser than "inventions"?

Answer me now... God punish you this night.

-Lion

Looool grin grin

You started it by showing me business thieves connected to oil wells that they did not create in their compound.grin

Do you now want to deny this very special brother of yours?grin

Fool

Look at this one:

https://www.nairaland.com/5088976/gay-jide-macaulay-ordained-anglican

He is global and probably has started inventing his own Bible for the f@ggot community. You should be so proud. grin

Oya, speak on this one. Do I call him an inventor?grin
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by AbaLion: 2:17am On Mar 21, 2019
-Lion
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 21, 2019
AbaLion:

All the SMEs, technological hubs, manufacturing, medical, Agro-allied, service productions etc, are ALL Oil tycoons?

Answer the question; If Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, 2go, Instagram, etc are inventions, then what makes Nairaland lesser than an invention?

Your moda will cry for you tonight, dry head bitch

-Lion

Look at him shamelessly skirting around.

You don't have a pint of sense in your brain to know what is happening in your own country.grin

And to even think you want me to explain the difference between Nairaland and facebook is laughablegrin

Mean while, I have asked you series of questions that you have repeatedly failed to answer grin
Afonja clueless black pig smiley
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by AbaLion: 2:26am On Mar 21, 2019
-Lion
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 21, 2019
AbaLion:

Do you want to be more unfortunate than you presently are?
Answer my last questions before thunder fire your dirty ass.

-Lion

Are the Nigerians/afonjas behind the creation of this eatery on afonja soil inventors?

https://www.nairaland.com/5087416/see-chinese-restaurant-lagos-doesnt/6

Answer the simple question f@g. Stop dodging my questions grin
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by AbaLion: 2:32am On Mar 21, 2019
-Lion
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by Nobody: 2:37am On Mar 21, 2019
AbaLion:

God punish you.
The argument is about "invention", so, let's remain focus on that.

Biko, explain me the difference between Nairaland & other social networking forums. Don't forget Quota & reddit too. Pls!

-Lion

F@ggot have you answered mine?

I have listed dozens of questions for you to answer and you couldn't even spill.

You are talking about inventions. I am talking about inventions that not only helps a community but is recognised globally fool.
Who the f*ck knows seun globally?
What has he done for afonja land?

Use your head and crack on that...negro bitch.grin
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by AbaLion: 2:39am On Mar 21, 2019
-Lion
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by Nobody: 2:41am On Mar 21, 2019
AbaLion:

Why is it too difficult for you to engage in an intellectual discuss?
A black ass bitch who prides herself above her black race must be able to come up with superior argument..
I knew it was justva matter of time before I expose your slutty fake ass..

-Lion

Maybe I should repeat all the questions I have asked you so you can show how smart you are only your village people.

Black monkey. Answer my questions fool grin
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by AbaLion: 2:53am On Mar 21, 2019
-Lion
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by AbaLion: 2:57am On Mar 21, 2019
-Lion
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by Nobody: 3:00am On Mar 21, 2019
AbaLion:

Jizzz!!!
I showed you a thread wherein products and services are being celebrated with both local and international awards. Even so, the achievement on this particular thread has just earned an award of international repute..
From you have "no invention"to "no global invention".. Whether local, global, sub national, western or African, what makes anyone of them a lesser invention?... Oloriburuku.

I hope I've not been talking to a kid?

-Lion

Read what I am about to say sloooowly.

I am not interested in a mushroom business that puts money only in the pocket of the individual.

I am after an inventor that has contributed immensely to not just the development of his community but to the world at large.

Give me names of Negroes in Nigeria and not outside that have done that without seeking the help of their white masters and without being connected to an oil well like that afonja female that was ibb wife's seamstress.

Give me gifted, talented negroe inventors. fool
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by Nobody: 3:01am On Mar 21, 2019
AbaLion:

Which questions are you asking?. If they aren't invention based, then it's complete hogwash.
Go ahead & ask.

-Lion

When you are done cracking my question above, get back to me with facts. Don't fail this time.
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by AbaLion: 3:23am On Mar 21, 2019
-Lion
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by Nobody: 3:33am On Mar 21, 2019
AbaLion:

This bitch is a big fool.. I showed you a thread you haven't yet read through. A thread of over 300 pages that would take you a few weeks to grasp, yet, you claim they are all OIL businesses.. How stupid. Many local based entrepreneurs are doing big in Nigeria & Africa. Go through the thread, they are too numerous to mention.
How do you expect an inventor not to launch his product or service beyond his local brand. Even hoeing which is your forte is being marketed via the internet, isn't it?.. Facebook, twitter etc were launched via the internet to global communities.
Locally, a lot of them have been reached by the govt. for economic development. And white entrepreneurs and conglomerates would seek any products and services around the world.

Who is your father? Who is your mother?
Aside hoeing, what kind of education were you put through?

-Lion

You have failed woefully for not giving names and that proves me right.

It seems like no matter how hard I try to explain, it still doesn't sink.

You are just a ret@rded f@ggot desperate to win an argument on baseless cheap points.

Did mark of facebook need your country's help to launch his invention?

I am talking about an invention that puts negroes on high grounds and not just some pet projects here and there requiring the expertise of Lebanese and Indians.
Use your brain negro b1tch.

What have the so called big shots from afonja land done for your states grin

Absolutely nothing and you are here bleating like a goat grin

If you can applaud these brainless thieves, then you can applaud the owner of that Chinese restaurant in Lagos that chases away Nigerians from entering there.

You are a clueless black monkey grin

Who are your parentsgrin

What have they invented?grin

Besides Arab c0ck sucking, northerner c0ck sucking and white c0ck sucking, what else did they pass on to your lineage?
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by Nobody: 3:40am On Mar 21, 2019
AbaLion, You better be quick when replying my comments.
I don't like slow creatures. grin
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by AbaLion: 4:23am On Mar 21, 2019
-Lion
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 21, 2019
AbaLion:

You're a deranged dumbassry smello bitch. Every invention of the Chinese are a copy cat of the American inventions. As copy cat as they are, they are still the Chinese inventions..who cares.
It is a shame there are intellectual misfits among us, more terribly, that a mental scum like you shares our space.
I knew you are very much dumb & without no apologies, you will pass for a lab rat.

For your information, there is a difference between "innovation" and " invention".
Being an ignorant low grade mind, you are mixing up the two.. Every modern product, equipment, facility etc is an invention. Although, there exist quite a few innovations whereas, very many are an upgrade of the former.
Talking about the likes of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram including search engines such as Google, Bing & co are all "inventions". Internet itself is an innovation because it was a novel invention such that has never existed before . It was from the earliest stage of Abacus to the modern day computer super highways.
All these technological ideas are as a result of an upgrade on the earlier internet. Such that, without the internet, there can never be a Google, or Facebook. In the same vein, without a Gramophone or a Graham's bell, there wouldn't have been a radio neither a cellular..
The difference between an invention with a global brand, local, sub saharan, Western, Arab, is therefore, the purpose and range of specification subject to modifications. Twitter started locally until it was repackaged for wider accessibility & thereafter bought up by facebook management.
Keynote; innovation is not the same as invention.
An invention could either be local or global depending on its resources & purpose capacity.

Hope you've been able to learn that the world is not only about deek humping but a whole lot more.

-Lion

Disgusting, pained, wretched negroe b1tch ranting like a total losergrin

Nothing you will say can change my perception about decaying smelly animals like you. You will run completely mad till you accept your fate grin

I did not bother reading your pile of cow dung. grin
Its devoid of simple common sense.

Since you cannot give me the names I ask for, it clearly shows the inability for negroes like you aspire higher for the greater good of your doomed race.
grin

I don't even need names at this point because the backward economy itself speaks volumes.

Its not about speaking English from your anus. Can you invent shiit to bring the dark continent out of the shiit hole it is in? The very answer is no. grin

Even if it is to do copy copy, can you successfully do that on your own, using your own head instead of calling the lebanese and Indians to come and help you do what your ought to do yourself as a grown a$$ negroe? No.

Do you smell that which smells like a dead animal? raise your arm to your face. That disgusting smell is from you monkeygrin

What do you have that the world desperately needs besides oil that is not even tapped from your afonja region? Nothing.

You cannot give what you do not have so spare me all that imaginary achievement bull shiit. grin

A moment of silence for you and the regressive brains of other unproductive afonja monkeysgrin

You all are a bunch of C0ck sucking f@ggots caged in your own stupidity. grin

Stop mouthing off and get to work on your inventions b1tch or pad up and be humble.tick tick says the clock grin Islamic tout.

https://www.nairaland.com/5089999/west-africa-least-trade-integrated

Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by AbaLion: 9:52am On Mar 21, 2019
-Lion
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 21, 2019
AbaLion:

Nawa o! Hmm!

Indians and Lebanese are investors in Nigeria. They are here to invest, it's called FDI ( Foreign Direct Investment). Pls, tell us what else they do here aside investment, can you?
Nigerians as well are big investors in Africa and with numerous investments around the world. One of such famous investors with a big pedigree is Adebayo Ogunlesi, owner of London Gatwick Airport. Nigerians investors come in numerous numbers, It's called FDI, jizz!
Are you living in a cave? Are you reading at all?, What have you been doing with the internet, ffs!

You keep flipflopping from one baseless assertion to yet another. First, you claimed we had no invention until I disprove you of that, enlightening you of the difference between invention and innovation. Then changed your argument to "global" inventions and Now to "FDI".
Are you talking about Invention or FDI?. One invention, even though might bigger than another, are ALL inventions.

Pls, this time, I beg of you, go back to school. IG you haven't at all, please entrol in one. An adult class is neither a bad idea, it will help refine the dusty skull you have on your shoulders. Far better than disgracing your entire generation in a pub. space. Do ASAP PLS!!!

-Lion

So the Lebanese who help you do something as simple as fix your roads, construct bridges are also investing in it abi? Mumu. You people need shock waves to reactivate your thinking process.

You are not aware of how these Lebanese come here to subject your own people to hard labor, treat them like shiit and pay them peanuts. The money they earn for their investment goes back to their country while you beg for their expertise paying through your nose because you have nothing to offer them.

Are you educated on what happens on the streets or are you just a text book junky? grin

Tell me how their investment has been able to equate #1 to $1?

You don't bank on investments to move forward as country. What do you have to trade with others ? Nothing. And that is my point.

You are all just lazy, foul mouthed baboons mouthing off in foolishness.grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First U.S Moon Landing Mission In 50 Yrs Suffers Failure & Technical Issue (Pix) / River Niger Will Soon Overflow – NEMA Warns Nearby Communities / NEMA Visits The Site Of Kaduna Earthquake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.