Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries (23552 Views)

Ajayi Adebayo, Umeh Gerald, Owolabi Thankgod Others Empower UNIBEN Students / Ajayi Adebayo, Umeh Gerald, Owolabi Thankgod Others Empower UNIBEN Students / Man Cries Out After His Brand New Iphone X Exploded During Software Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by AbaLion: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2019
-Lion
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 21, 2019
AbaLion:

This "thing" surely wants to be more unfortunate in life.
Which Lebanese are building road & bridges in Nigeria?.. Are they construction expertise?
Julius berger, Reynolds, Setraco Nigeria among others, are top companies contracted for roads and bridges.
With FDI, Investors must surely repatriate income back to their countries but after that relevant taxes must have been paid with a charge for Corporate social responsibility. We also do same on our investments in other countries of the world, that's the standard practice. PLS, go read up on FDI. However, employer/employee relationship is strictly handled by relevant government regulatory authorities as the case may be.

Jizz!.. How do nations develop without Investments? Biko, explain!.. Chinese, Indians, Isrealis, Nigerians, SA, Russians, Caribbeans, Brazilians, almost everybody and anybody owns investment in the U.S. The world's most developed capitalist economy was grown by FDI as significant as other economic & industrial sectors.
You downplay FDI?.. omg!
This bitch really is not worth it.

-Lion

F@ggot listen very carefully.

As far as you have foreign companies coming in to construct all the constructables for donkey years shows your inability to evolve. You will always need them and that is what will keep your country in debt.

I am not interested in any stupid Nigerian leaving the country to go and invest outside and contribute to their national GDP. What ever success he gets with the help of his white masters is entirely not my biz wax. grin

I am interested in meaningful investments in the country that does not involve an exchange of cheap labour from nigeria's part. That will only bring in exploits.

Negroes should to be more productive so they have something more tangible to offer. But y'all won't listen cause you are lazy and can't crack your heads.
That is why you can't fix your refineries. Instead, you'll basically sell it and buy it back refined. Fools grin

Listen very carefully. No matter how smart you are in a foreign land, it is the condition of where you are from that will always speak for you.
Use your head and crack that so it sinks with ease.grin

That is why up till now, you are still looked at as creatures at the bottom of the food chaingrin

Did brain drainage start today? Why are africans , Nigerians especially still referred to as animals grin

Watch this afonja awardee. It took the white folks for him to be recognized and awarded abi? Watch how he will struggle to meet up and end up selling his invention to the white folks if they are ruthless enough not to make him a co partner.grin

If my epistle didn't sink, then assume its over for the dark continent.grin
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by AbaLion: 11:51am On Mar 21, 2019
-Lion
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 21, 2019
AbaLion:

You're the biggest bird brained bitch I have seen my entire life. I have seen hoes with brains but you're the dumbest of all. I really do feel embarrassed for your parents.
In your earlier post, you argued there weren't Nigerian investors abroad, after having debunked your ignorance, you then again twisted around to say you don't care about our investments abroad as they don't contribute to the national GDP... as in. Who does this really?
Yet another new twist.. flipfloppy empty brained bitch.
What is GDP?.. Our local inventions, tech hubs, local investments in banking, Agric, tech, Education,

estate mgt, etc, are subsets of GDP, aren't they?
I'm interested in contrary fact rather than the rents of a dry ass ignorant mofo. Give me the value of the GDP in relation to each sub sectors? Do that now!.. Support your rants with veritable stats, bitch pls.

-Lion

Do you read and digest things well or are you suffering from mental depression?

Since you don't understand simple english , let me ask you this very simple question.

With all the imaginary achievements you have stated, why is $1 equal to almost 400 naira?

Crack that and give me answers. Its a simple question.

Stop skirting around f@ggot grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
AbaLion , don't waste my time. Its a simple question.
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by AbaLion: 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
-Lion
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
AbaLion:

You won't answer my questions because you lack depth. Nothing upstairs but cum.
Why did America suffered depression in 2008?
Why is Greece in depression?
Why is Italy experiencing a downturn?
You are asking about devaluation and if you were well informed, you would know the cause.
Why did we experience depression ( gotten out of it) & why did CBN devalue the naira?
I won't spoonfeed you. Go and read it up.
Mentally lazy bitch

-Lion

Grade A Black monkey.

Hehehehe....Again, the animal skirts around because it's inventless brain can't cook any thing up.
Or it can't face the truth staring at it. grin

I will ask you again.

Why is $1 equal to almost #400?

It doesn't matter if US had experienced any form of recession. All these countries you just mentioned valve higher currency value.

Why is $1= almost #400

I want facts negro bitch

Time to think. Not that difficult to state out f@g grin

Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by AbaLion: 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
koyyes:
Aba.Lion , don't waste my time. Its a simple question.
I would have ended this mess long time ago, having noticed how insanely intellectually dumb you are, but I considered a little further prodding would better expose you as being mentally impaired. Refer back to one of my earlier posts, aptly captures you as incoherent, illogical, shallow, disjointed, unamenable, rigid, ignorantly boastful over dumbness, blunder ridden and indescribably mentally unfit.

Do we have inventions.. Yes, we do( even way before your forefathers were born)

Do we invent in Africa... Yes, we do.

Are we being celebrated both locally & internationally... Yes, we are.

Do we have investments abroad.. Yes

Do we attract FDI?... Of course, yes.

However, what I can deduce from your incoherence due to obvious lack of right words, is our capacity to compete globally . In other word, Global competition. That itself, is a totally different kettle of fish. We have abundantly great resources both in mineral and human but quite unfortunately lacking the right systems and structures to compete globally, which clearly is the function of leadership failure given how largely unthinking they are, regardless the prospects inherent. If you had argued this point blankly, we would have discussed the quality of leadership & the discarding of the old order.
Instead, you're flip flopping & confusedly making baseless arguments while turning different issues on each other.

It's a shame that you bash men (your biz), deride blacks (my biz) while glorifying the whites who came to Africa to forcefully divide and ripped it off.

I have asked you several times to ;
Show me your achievement... No, you wouldn't.

Your father's worth and that of your mother.. Still you wouldn't.
You couldn't show a proof of your making efforts in your own space but always behind the keypad your father invented to deride blacks' achievements, as though your father's ass ain't black.
I wouldn't have been this triggered if an intellectually sound minded entrepreneur had said all of the things you say. It rather would have been an healthy discuss. But, how dare a worthless, dirty-pant wearing bitch with a life-value lesser than a dog's.. *spits*
I diligently prodded far enough if you have at least, a bit of something to your name but I realised you are nothing but a c0ck sucking bitch * spits*

Henceforth, I see you as an inconsequential foulmouthed Mofo. If I come across your posts, I'll shrug, smile & pass. And if I would, I may give you a knock on the forehead, spank your dry ass and pass..

Enjoy the little that is left of your doomed existence, bitch

*spits*... Comes back in & *spit* on her again.
*spits*

-Lion
Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
AbaLion:

I would have ended this mess long time ago, having noticed how insanely intellectually dumb you are, but I considered a little further prodding would better expose you as being mentally impaired. Refer back to one of my earlier posts, aptly captures you as incoherent, illogical, shallow, disjointed, unamenable, rigid, ignorantly boastful over dumbness, blunder ridden and indescribably mentally unfit.

Do we have inventions.. Yes, we do( even way before your forefathers were born)

Do we invent in Africa... Yes, we do.

Are we being celebrated both locally & internationally... Yes, we are.

Do we have investments abroad.. Yes

Do we attract FDI?... Of course, yes.

However, what I can deduce from your incoherence due to obvious lack of right words, is our capacity to compete globally . In other word, Global competition. That itself, is a totally different kettle of fish. We have abundantly great resources both in mineral and human but quite unfortunately lacking the right systems and structures to compete globally, which clearly is the function of leadership failure given how largely unthinking they are, regardless the prospects inherent. If you had argued this point blankly, we would have discussed the quality of leadership & the discarding of the old order.
Instead, you're flip flopping & confusedly making baseless arguments while turning different issues on each other.

It's a shame that you bash men (your biz), deride blacks (my biz) while glorifying the whites who came to Africa to forcefully divide and ripped it off.

I have asked you several times to ;
Show me your achievement... No, you wouldn't.

Your father's worth and that of your mother.. Still you wouldn't.
You couldn't show a proof of your making efforts in your own space but always behind the keypad your father invented to deride blacks' achievements, as though your father's ass ain't black.
I wouldn't have been this triggered if an intellectually sound minded entrepreneur had said all of the things you say. It rather would have been an healthy discuss. But, how dare a worthless, dirty-pant wearing bitch with a life-value lesser than a dog's.. *spits*
I diligently prodded far enough if you have at least, a bit of something to your name but I realised you are nothing but a c0ck sucking gay * spits*

Henceforth, I see you as an inconsequential foulmouthed Mofo. If I come across your posts, I'll shrug, smile & pass. And if I would, I may give you a knock on the forehead, spank your dry ass and pass..

Enjoy the little that is left of your doomed existence, bitch

*spits*... Comes back in & *spit* on her again.
*spits*

-Lion

Look at this mentally deranged product of boko harram tout and an afonja public toilet grin

Oh, you are now regretting ever sniffing my @$$ around Nairaland for days now. Quoting me up and down like an attention seeking afonja ashawo monkey. You are my negroe b1tch and I trashed you real good. I hope your anus doesn't hurt much Like i actually care ...F@ggot grin

Your fellow afonja brothers reading this thread must be shaking their heads for you. You have disgraced them with your constant, shameless barking grin Gosh, you are so pathetic.

Your desperation to win this trolling has made you a laughing stock. Cut your diseased magun finger battery d1ck off and feed it to the dogs because it is useless.
I am sure when it lands on the floor, the dogs won't even be able to find it. grin

Save the next generation the horror of being born with your defective f@ggot genes flowing in their veins because you are obviously cursed from birth as a product of rape. grin

Big disgrace to the entire human race. grin

grin grin grin

May more buildings collapse on your headsgrin
Why won't they fall when it was not a Lebanese that built themsmiley All you can build are mud houses with rusty roofs. Goats! grin

I asked a very simple question and the animal decided to run mad because it could no longer process a thought provoking question that hits every negro below the belt. smiley

Instead, the black monkey decided to spill only what it sees in its hallucinations.

The negroe afonja c0ck sucking tribe and their demented state I find appalling. Especially those who abandoned oduduwa to follow their Arab Islamic pedophile mastersgrin

Pathetic f@ggot.

Answer the simple question.

Why is $1 =almost #400?

If you cannot answer this question, then you deserve to be called a black unproductive monkey with brain the size of a cray fishgrin

You all need to be recolonized because of your pathetic track record in evolving. Just look at how the value of naira nose dived after your white masters left and you are telling me sick tales from hallucinations coming from your brain dead negro head? You need to be hung by the balls and flogged mercilessly on your brain with a wet cane grin

Bow your regressive heads in shame...Smelling animalsgrin

I will say it, no female should commit bestiality with loser baboons like you other wise, they will breed nothing but bobrisky f@ggots.grin

Look at how the animal's mouth is filled with so much smelly saliva...loose mouth 1mbecile...afonja piggrin

Re: Adebayo Alonge Wins DeepTech Global Challenge, Cries by agentakins: 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
magicminister:
Yoruba Amaka

Ewedu ati amala popping!!! If yorubas and Igbos unite, we will dominate Africa and the world. I have been across the world and never ever seen so much talent and skills concentrated in one place like East and west of Nigeria

Why can’t we unite? Why are we always fighting and hating while our collective enemies become keep taking us backwards?
1,000,000 likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First U.S Moon Landing Mission In 50 Yrs Suffers Failure & Technical Issue (Pix) / How To Activate MTN 2GB For 200 Naira MSME Data / River Niger Will Soon Overflow – NEMA Warns Nearby Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.