Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,067 members, 7,849,320 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa (18655 Views)

Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" / Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" / Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by Slimguy0(m): 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lmao okay Joker grin grin
Side Bar: Yimu...
In other news .... Marriage isn't for everyone so I get her gist of she wants to be a Baby Mama ....not bad for her tho...lol... She go dey alright...
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
You know what to do toke. Its very simple.
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by LesbianBoy(m): 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
Then tell ambode to stop using condom
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by drey076(m): 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
MelaninGold:
look at this imp.. who are you calling ugly. Me and ugly have nothing in common, unlike you who is the obvious epitome of repulsive. Infertile gay.
u gave that guy nice insult oo
chai
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by Realtord43: 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
MelaninGold:
look at this imp.. who are you calling ugly. Me and ugly have nothing in common, unlike you who is the obvious epitome of repulsive. Infertile fagggot.
Kip ranting...u are still bleeding ugly with ur smelly fish smelling pusssy
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by peacettw: 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
Reverse psychology at work. She is most likely pregnant now.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by Mamakimy97: 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
donstan18:
Even barren ladies wey no get womb dey form mummy on social media.
this meme grin
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by priking: 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
If you con give birth to a boy nko?

Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by ElsonMorali: 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
Some people think having a child is like going to the mall to pick out your favorite doll or teddy bear. Most don't realize that having a child is a life commitment and a full time job. The only time you take a break from the job is when the grim reaper comes for either one of you.
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by West2019(m): 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hmmmmmm at 43 years old
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by Realtord43: 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
drey076:

chai
Aproko, well done. no go beta ur life, d hail foolish people. ass licker.
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by MelaninGold(f): 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
Realtord43:
tell that to your unfortunate mother.... product of low sperm count

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by celeiyke: 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Same here dear. Heard it comes with cramps but I'll gladly go through it all.

Fingers crossed

Nwanyi awka etiti kedu
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by DBossNG(m): 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
donstan18:
Even barren ladies wey no get womb dey form mummy on social media.

HA! SAVAGE
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by Neoteny(m): 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
So kids now have become the next Chihuahua, to be acquired as an ornament.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by MelaninGold(f): 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
drey076:

chai
I just wanted to teach him a lesson. You know we humans sometimes learn the hard way.
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by seangy4konji: 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
Brain is paining you. After misleading your zombies so you want them.to walk alone abi?nobody go marry you..marry your bleaching creams

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by seangy4konji: 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
Someone DAT can not stay at home want to have a baby?plenty baby dolls deh shoprite.

For say ur mama do as u deh do u think say u ho deh where u deh. Mumu

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by Realtord43: 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
MelaninGold:
tell that to your unfortunate mother.... product of low sperm count
E PAIN AM. OLOSHO grin
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by MelaninGold(f): 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
Realtord43:
E PAIN AM. OLOSHO grin
Yeah.. I'm sure it is hurting your mom.. feeling sorry for her right now. My condolences.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by AleAirHub(m): 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lord shocked
Realtord43:

Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by UrVillagePpl: 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
MelaninGold:
look at this imp.. who are you calling ugly. Me and ugly have nothing in common, unlike you who is the obvious epitome of repulsive. Infertile gay.

omo see dat BRUTALITY.,, Lols

Mortal kombat those years,, finish him in Sega game

XXXBAXXXXXBAXXXXXBAXXXXX...
na bone u go da count...... lols

better leave Toke alone oo, we plenty for here

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by Realtord43: 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
MelaninGold:
Yeah.. I'm sure it is hurting your mom.. feeling sorry for her right now. My condolences.
U knw u too hv mom too, mayb u got ur fishy smelly pusssy FROM her....genetic smelly pusssy everywhere
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
K.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by MelaninGold(f): 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
Realtord43:
U knw u too hv mom too, mayb u got ur fishy smelly pusssy FROM her....genetic smelly pusssy everywere
I never insult her .. I expressed my sincere sympathy to her for having something like you.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by Slimsly100(f): 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Same here dear. Heard it comes with cramps but I'll gladly go through it all.

Fingers crossed

Babes e nor easy o, na God. From month one to delivery day, one thing each day
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
Slimsly100:

Babes e nor easy o, na God. From month one to delivery day, one thing each day
I know. Thanks
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
celeiyke:

Nwanyi awka etiti kedu
Adim oyi
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by Realtord43: 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
MelaninGold:
I never insult her .. I expressed my sincere sympathy to her for having something like you.
Oh yeah, u want to play victim here, u call my mom into this first, nd of course, she is so proud of having me....hw abt u, is she nt ashame of u??
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by ityP(m): 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lol... This woman would not let us rest... Nonsense and APC...
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by MelaninGold(f): 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
Realtord43:
Oh yeah, u want to play victim here, u call my mom into this first, nd of course, she is so proud of having me....hw abt u, is she nt ashame of u??
Na... she's not. Look let's end this already. I have over 10 mentions of people hailing me and over 50 likes concerning the first insult I threw at you. And I am starting to feel bad. But if you want us to go ahead then I am down for it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending? / Check Out Terryg's New Ridiculous Hair Style Which He Calls, 'swagalazito' / Why Were You Busy Dishing Out Relationship Advice? Fans Slam Sonia Ogbonna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.